Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

Post by gold »

Fill the net with your brillance BLUEMAN
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Blue,

You've never spoken truer words, re that Hefner lookalike, nearly an identical twin! And, truth be told, you're not bad looking for 84! :razz: You don't look a day over 80!

Anonymous :D
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Now that hurts Ms. Anonymous! I'm very sensitive about that age thing. In a video that I'm filming tomorrow, Tina Krause plays my wife and Melina is accused by her of having an affair with me. That idiot who writes most of my scripts, directs them and stars in some, penned this very hurtful dialogue:

Melina: "What? I'm not having an affair with him. He's old enough to be my father!"

Tina Krause snaps back: "Mine too!"

Yes, my actresses will enjoy poking fun at me tomorrow too. Wait until I get my hands on that scriptwriter! ...and, if I only knew who you were, Ms. Anonymous, I'd gut you for sure! ;-)

Blue... (in denial)
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

When will we start seeing the Dalila/Petra/Suzi/Kerie collaboration shoots on the shelves? I think I'm not alone in my eagerness.

Age discrimination is a terrible thing. I hope Tina and Melina pay for their insensitivity in a hail of bullets!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi,

These Petra-Suzi-Dalila-Kerie videos will be edited soon, since at least two of them are customs, and the customs always get priority.

Yes, and Tina and Melina will pay in a hail of bullets ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Indeed life is good, I'm pissed as hell right now but that's about something unrelated.........well moving on, it will be very interesting to hear more about the new things happening in the Bluestone universe!
gold

Post by gold »

Did the hail storm do alot of damage,glad it was not your computer Ready set action.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yipppeeee!!!!

Got my computer back better than new. I have 2 terabytes of extra space, so I'm capturing all 13 tapes from my April and May shoots. Here are stills from a Petra-Suzi shoot-out entitled Options...

Blue
Attachments
Petra.jpg
Petra.jpg (63.68 KiB) Viewed 13840 times
Petra2.jpg
Petra2.jpg (62.75 KiB) Viewed 13837 times
Petra-3.jpg
Petra-3.jpg (81.35 KiB) Viewed 13834 times
Suzi-1.jpg
Suzi-1.jpg (80.42 KiB) Viewed 13845 times
Suzi-2.jpg
Suzi-2.jpg (105.8 KiB) Viewed 13844 times
Suzi-3.jpg
Suzi-3.jpg (105.22 KiB) Viewed 13846 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I am liking them so far. More silk blouses !!
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

My God! Really some great stills!
Can't wait to see this video!!!!
And I'm sure that more silk blouses are coming... :excited:
gold

Post by gold »

At last ,and may i say tremendous as usual.Dalila mentioned she gave Petra her dues and am hoping she did some totally scantly unclothed shootings.. for the BLUEMAN..any captures?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I'm capturing Kevin67's "The Set-Up" right now where Dalila, Petra and Suzi are all shot to death, plus an extra stab for Dalila... because she so loves knifework :lol2:

I will try to put up more stills here as well as promo shots on Silk Videos later today, after the Mother's Day celebrations :D

My members have been patient. So, time to reward them with additional videos, once I get caught up... which shouldn't take long with my upgraded machine. Next upgrade will be to a 64 bit platform. The Blueman is on a roll ;-)

Also, later today, I will post "Petra Interrupted" to help raise money to offset Petra's additional flight costs to get home during the volcano. This will show that her fans appreciate her sacrifices to come over to shoot with me, and want her to return for more mega-shoots!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
speak376

Post by speak376 »

wow it looks realy great i can't wait to see the clip
gold

Post by gold »

Blue was that a MG in Suzis hands .Petra looks very surprised.Also any pics on the Set up Kevin allways has a great script.TIDBITS
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Set-Up will be fantastic. I am putting together a promo montage for the Silk Videos site!

Yes, that is an uzi in Suzi's hand. I guess we can call her Uzi Suzi! ;-) Petra takes two machine gun blasts, first across the stomach, then across her magnificent chest!

Now, back to editing. Jaded Sequence will be up later this week.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com