Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

Post by gold »

BLUE whats up
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I did have dinner with Petra, Suzi and Dalila. It was like a dream come true. We shoot Kevin's first of two videos tomorrow, and it should be another great one. None of the three lovely ladies will be getting out of this one alive :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

FLASH- This just in- A bespeckled man who arrived at a local restaurant with three drop dead gorgeous blondes, was eventually asked to leave. It seems that several patrons had, for obviously apparent reasons, suffered bodily injuries. One man, while ogling the beauties accidentally missed his mouth and poured his hot coffee in his lap. Another male patron, also staring at the party, tripped over a chair, sustaining a severe head bump.

Ultimately , the female patrons of the restaurant began to argue and even plummeled their husbands and dates leading to a minor melee.

As the bespeckled man and his bevy of beauties left the premises, it was noted that he had a huge grin on his face. No one in his party sustained any injuries.

Can you believe that?.............I guess not.

Kevin, your FF reporter on the wire.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Hey, with the Icelandic volcanic ash cancelling most European air traffic, maybe Petra will not be able to go home again for...........ages! We can hope that you will offer her refugee status and give her asylum in Castle Bluestone? If she is stuck in North America, maybe you could let her visit AnnabellesFantasy West for more gainful employment. K4DC has lots of fun furniture for her to play on in his basement and barn--even horses and trees! email me to make connections if she has more free time? We can dream, no?..................elsullo
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

elsulo well spoken. agree with you :yes:
denis
gold

Post by gold »

Probably a good time to ask what each beauty ordered ,but really what did they wear before dinner.. How it going BLUE
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Petra is very concerned about the flight cancelations. Of course, I will put her up at the Bluestone Mansion for however long she needs, but she does have other commitments back home. So, I hope that the cloud discipates quickly.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue did Maxine and Jessica make it through the ash cloud? Well if P is held over maybe you could do the fall shoot on maybe a emergency cash basis. Or give her a cross Canada train ride. Allways thinking>>>Hope one project with a bow turned out great..Cheers
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi,

Jessica and Maxine are not part of this shoot. I hope that Petra can fly out tomorrow and arrive safely in Europe. We will shoot tomorrow, and then see if her flight is cancelled or not. I will put her up in the Bluestone Mansion for as long as she needs.

Dalila, Petra, Suzi and Kerie did some really great videos, which I'm sure all Bluestone fans will love :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Fun thread, Blue. Love the idea of the Bluestone Mansion!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
gold

Post by gold »

Blue that Ash issue is really taking its toll and in all sincerity hope Petra makes it safely home.Hope if she has to stay that she rents a car and sees your country . Hope the other models also have a safe trip.Must have been a interesting shoot with the BLUE ANGELS
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Petra managed to get a flight out tonight. She's mid-Atlantic right now.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

The Americans, not dreamed not. Petra and dalila, sound European. One give them not. One them lent . And maintenent they return expensively we :yes:

les américains, ne rêvé pas . petra et dalila, son européens . on les donnes pas. on les prêtés. et maintenant elles rentre cher nous :yes:

denis
gold

Post by gold »

Bet your exhausted and now have even more work .My French is not perfect but it sounds like Den is waiting for a peak. Glad she got home and all wentl well.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

I share Gold's feelings about Petra, and wish her a safe trip back.