Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

kevin67

Re: Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

Post by kevin67 »

I share Gold's feelings about Petra, and wish her a safe trip back.
gold

Post by gold »

Kevin are you on volcano watch. Me also ,,see those Peaks erupting but first issue is all the models safety..Am sure you have reinvented your pandoras box..love your counter plots. you do with Blue
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Guys and Gals,

Kevin's two customs were lovingly filmed and expertly acted by the Bluestone players. I think you'll like both of them. "The Set-Up", a pulp fiction scenario, features Dalila, Petra and Suzi, and "The Invictus Formula", a futuristic drama involving scheming beauties, features Petra, Dalila and Kerie! Stills will follow shortly.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

!

Post by Bluestone »

Petra is now home safe and sound! Yay!! :clap: :approve:

Now, these return flights cost her quite a bit and had to be booked separate from the return flight that I had initially booked for her. I'm thinking about releasing a special Petra video, an interview containing a death scene and give the profits to Petra to defray the costs and let her know that her fans care. Here is the deal:

1. The video will be entitled "Petra Interrupted" and was the last video that she shot with me before we rushed off to the airport;

2. It features a short interview where she fields questions from me as to her necro work;

3. After the interview, instead of paying her, I remotely activate the camera and tell her that the fans want to see her die for real, and I start strangling her. After a long strangle, she 'dies'.

4. I'm thinking of releasing it for $15, figuring that every Petra fan could afford this amount, get a great video out of it, and demonstrate to Petra that her fans care and want her to continue to come to Bluestone shoots, come Hell or high volcanic ash :yes:

What does everyone think? Would you buy this to support Petra, even if you're not into strangling videos? Photos to follow, if there is interest ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Oh well... here are some pics anyway :D

Blue
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (83.64 KiB) Viewed 14865 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (83.85 KiB) Viewed 14855 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (62.6 KiB) Viewed 14849 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (78.15 KiB) Viewed 14857 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

I'm sure that we are waiting for a real actual stream of masterpieces in our genre.

So thank you so much to Blue and to the lovely girls he puts together.

Do you need some dark haired bad girl, Blue? :lol2:

BRAVO! :X
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

OH - MY - GOD!!!!!!!!!
Count me in, Blue!!!!
I'm definitely interested!!!!!!!!!
Sams

Post by Sams »

Last year there was a post from Blue telling about a future Petra movie called "Frenzied Obsession", or "Office Frenzy" Do you have any idea when that movie might be released?

I've made a list of Petra movies that I plan to order on a custom DVD, and I was waiting for that movie to be released before I sent in my order. I haven't seen any post about "Frenzied Obsession", or "Office Frenzy" in months, so I was checking on the relaese date.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Sams,

It is called "Frenzied Obsession" and it will probably not be released until the summer, since I just shot several customs which have to take precedence. It will definitely be released though... and it will be a hot video!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Count me in but how about a compromise the pysco shower scene. Probably would make her more funds and its on the do list. Now thats worth 18.00
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Good try, Gold, but the Psycho Shower scene will involve major editing, whereas Petra did this incredible strangle scene in a few great takes that won't require Hitchcock editing to enhance the experience. I won't tell you how much Petra is out of pocket, because she crossed the pond to make videos for this community, but it is well over $1,000. I think it would be a really nice show of support from her many fans if they purchased a video that will directly defray Petra's unexpected out of pocket expenses.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Oh well ,since its a bad volconic day, all around ill support your cause.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Blue and Gold

Welcome back from your difficult assignment filming these beautiful ladies. I should have have such a job. I think Blue just loves the concept of getting his hands around petra's throat.:))I don't know who is worse . I fill the ladies full of holes and Blue leaves his fingerprints on their throats. Oh well, you know you have my support on the Petra Interrupted video. Petra's efforts and talent are always appreciated by the FF community.

I would like to thank Dalila for taking the time to travel to Canada. I really appreciated her lending us her beauty and talent , and for being so cooperative with her costume. It is also in order to thank Suzi and Kerie for traveling and adding their talents to the scenarios. Oh, let me not also forget Vicious for his participation. With a name like that, I don't imagine he gets too much fan mail.

A Note To Gold- You haven't heard the last of Pandora's Box. It is presently locked in the mansion closet, because we were afraid it would kill our models and it wouldn't be caught on video. Needless to say it is mad and wants work, so I have been planning a sequel, but I am not sure when I will present it
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Actually, Pandora's Box featured into one of the videos filmed this past week. Dalila was the unfortunate babe to open it this time.

Also, Vicious has changed his moniker to Vicious Victor. Easier to remember and pronounce, and since he's usually the victor... it fits ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Wow Blue, that is great news. The box probably demanded a star billing. I will probably have to apologize to Dalila later. Oh........I guess it is too late. The box is a real charmer, and quite the lady kller. I will be looking forward to seeing that video.

I am really having fun with this shoot, and I believe each and every member of FF is in for a treat in the near future. We have a lot to look forward to in the form of the Dalila shoot, the Psycho and Frenzy shoots and let's not forget your upcoming shoot with the great Tina Krause.