Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it's official! All three of these beautiful young ladies have confirmed that they will be able to attend the Bluestone Spring Mega-Shoot. There will be other beauties on hand too, such as Kerie, Melina, Maxine X and Jessica, but the triple threat is the big news here!!!! It will be the first time for me to meet the lovely Dalila and for her to meet Petra and Suzi. Man, I can't wait for April 14th! :yes:

So, for those who want to take advantage of this opportunity in order to get the custom of a lifetime, write to me soon. Not all three girls have to be in every video. Petra is shooting with me for all 5.5 days, Suzi for only 4 of those days, and Dalila for 1-2 days, depending on the demand for customs with her. Everything will be shot in the Silk Videos' style, and who knows if these three beauties will ever be featured together again.

A word to the wise ;-)

Blue

(This has been a public service announcement for all of those who can appreciate the beauty and talent that will be made available to you this April... less than 3 months away!)
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Dalila di Capri

Re: Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

Post by Dalila di Capri »

How does anyone feel about a "Charlie's Angels" spoof?

Of course in this case we angels would get what we deserve, most likely at the cruel hands of Charlie Blue himself...who has been pretending to be the good natured Bosley all of this time ;-)

baci :X
gold

Post by gold »

Dalila really thinks you have a great idea here.Charley on the organization orders has to teminate the operation based on his girls going over to the other side for a Swiss account.Charley gets them on a conference call and whacks them in a Godfather type settle all scores at once scenario.Since the Angels are unsuspecting they will be very fashionably clothed or snall we say scantly.Chow
gold

Post by gold »

One concern is that this is a time consuming idea and for sake of having more videos released to clear up the backlog,from the first Petra shoot and the vault releases on hold .Maybe we should let Blue decide what he can do. However this D idea is great Edit on Blue
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Just to be in any set of films with these two beauties is an honor.

I am looking forward to it :yes:

Baci :X
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I'm booking Petra's flights right now. I'm thinking of making them one way! I hate to send her back every time :cry:

More Petra News: Petra has already agreed to return again in September. She wants to make sure that all of her fans get all the Petra footage that they can handle.

Dalila, I can't wait to meet you, and to have all three of you lovely ladies in the same room at the same time! Outstanding!!!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Blue, you lucky man !!! That's great news that Petra wants to come twice this year. What have you been doing to make her so eager to return??? I'll be going nuts now knowing that all three of those beauties are in my town and me not invited. When will we see all of the videos from your first Petra visit? I'm still waiting for that Russian Roulette video.
Make her flight one way in the spring and then let her go back in September. Same with all three. The summer here is great, usually.
gold

Post by gold »

TK,would like to see a Petra marathon of all left from her first viist.Like the one called No Escape very hot ,and I think there is a gunjam one left.Am sure Blue has a plan for those or might give Max a edit job.Regardless hope to see that FX in the next shoot and a arrow shot.Sounds like Petra likes the Blue treatment,way to come through Blue
speak376

Post by speak376 »

it sounds like a great idea to me.i always wanted to see charlie kill his angels
gold

Post by gold »

On second review it sounds like a great idea.Blue has one comming up where three have problems .Should be ready soon Blue is working on it and others with multi girls.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Cheeze, I hope these beautiful women can all get along, and not become fiercely jealous of each other over who dominates for Bluestone's affections! I mean, it would be just AWFUL if they all started bickering over him in the middle of a scene shoot and lost control of themselves and fell into a huge three-way catfight to see who can claim to be the center of his attention! A pile of writhing, beautiful, naked, womens' bodies in mortal combat would be just excruciating to witness! Petra is actually a skilled wrestler and might strangle the others in her ebows or in a, gasp, thigh scissors; lovely Dalila looks like she might be able to clinch and smother someone with her pretty breasts; and Suzi looks like she might have some boxing surprises to play. Oh, I hope these lovely ladies can keep themselves together and not fight over Bluestone---that would be just AWFUL!....................elsullo :excited:
gold

Post by gold »

Petra for 5 days better have your heart checked .Hows the customs comming Blue for April any tidbits.Im sure Petra will have to survive a few of these shoots. Wrong >>>we hope. Do a lot of alternate endings if you can.Helped us all out with Romance having a alternate. Cheers and brimg em on in FEB>
gold

Post by gold »

Blue are you sure your ok after booking Petra,must be on a warm cruise somewhere.Hope your recharging your vision. Tidbits please
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

sigh...and I was SO hoping to make it a foursome......sigh.....three great ones, all gathered together, all ready to receive the bullets and everything else they 'deserve' (and the viewing audience WANTS....LOL!).

But...sigh....with no invitation, I already made other plans for April 14. Sad. Oh, well (she brightens), I'll get over it. I'll just have to add Sandi in my mind once the resulting gems are viewed! If this one doesn't top sales records, given that it contains 3 such excellent actresses and all TOGETHER......then...well, either Blue's lost his touch, the public doesn't know it's ass from first base, or the 3 women have lost their sexual attractiveness and touch. And we all know it's not the #3 possibility!

Thanks, Blue.

Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Sandi,

So cancel your other plans. Whatever could compare with this Bluestone mega-shoot???!!!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com