Looking for scenes... not expecting an answer.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

s4bee

Looking for scenes... not expecting an answer.

Post by s4bee »

On another site that I believe we are not supposed to mention here, I came across a clip that has three silenced shootings,. It looks like they may be from 3 separate films or series but they are put together in such a way they could be one film.A man with a silenced gun approaches a house.. A gorgeous milf descends the stairs in her home. A young woman is sitting on a sofa . I am pretty sure this girl is Chloe Grace Moretz. A pretty young blonde is talking outside on her cell phone. The sexy milf has gone out and returns home in different clothes. The young blonde returns home from school and is seen lying in her bed in a little pinkish cami top. Chloe takes a shower and changes. Milf in kitchen smiles at photos on the fridge of the young blonde girl in a bikini and another one of Ms. Moretz. A woman with a silenced gun enters through front door while man enters through back (may be different houses.) The young blonde hears or sees something and from the other side of the closed door we hear a silenced shot and a little squeal...The second girl (C.G.M.) leaves her room, seemingly to investigate and at the same time sexy milf goes to investigate also. Sexy milf takes a point blank shot in the left tit from the woman killer. Cut to scene of C.G.M. taking a silenced shot in her left tit with a pink mist of blood. Both ladies yelp. Milf takes a second shot in the chest. while C.G.M. falls to the floor and takes a silenced shot in her right tit with another little yelp. She is wearing a light grey knit dress or nightgown. The scene ends with the first young blonde in bed. The first shot to her left tit is visible when her male killer shoots her in the chest again with blood spatter on the pillow and wall .She gives one more little yelp. That's all I got. Thought it was sexy A.F. . The blitz attack on ordinary lovely women in their own homes is my fav. scenario. :razz: :approve: