Female ballistics gel torso getting shot

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.
Referral: Been an active member of this community since the beginning.

Female ballistics gel torso getting shot

Post by Jason »

This unusual video will certainly be of interest to some...

A company has created a ballistics vest to better provide sufficient space for a female chest. To this end, this promotional video shows off how the vest fits and works to protect a female ballistics gel torso.

Of greatest interest, much of the video focuses on the ballistics gel torso getting shot without any protective vest. The torso is constructed to have replica organs and bones inside, and it even bleeds when hit! The amount of video of the unprotected torso FAR exceeds what is necessary to promote the product (even including lurid slow motion impacts), and suggests that whoever put it together enjoyed the spectacle of a female torso getting shot. Enjoy!
notvole
What is your main fetish?: I love firing squads. A naked woman has her hand tied behind the execution post as she faces the shooters. The bullets plunge into her stomach and she throws her head back in pain and ecstasy. I also like naked women stabbed or shot in the tummy. She clutches the wound and throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. She can be lying down or standing up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been part of this community since the year 2000 - the days of Necrobabes, DDG, Dr Don etc.
Referral: I have been a member of this forum for some time. I followed a link from another similar forum.

Re: Female ballistics gel torso getting shot

Post by notvole »

It certainly interested me…