I ordered my 6th custom with the Crime House Studio ! 2 customs to be released

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

I ordered my 6th custom with the Crime House Studio ! 2 customs to be released

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I ordered another custom, my 6th custom with the Crime House Studio !

This one was the cheap offer initiated by the studio some weeks ago, I wanted to enjoy the special offer of the Crime House Studio.

Finally I have now 2 customs movies to be released soon.

This new one will be released before the very expensive one DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW starring Mira Green in march ! So I will get 2 customs in the month of march !

This new custom is titled : TARGET IMPOSSIBLE

Starring : Unholly Polly and Kira Sekira

It is a Spy fantasy story, very hot and exciting one !
:excited: :excited: :excited:

I wrote all details of the storyline on 4 pages, it is completely scripted by me in details. The duration of the movie will be of course much shorter than the previous ones that I did with the Crime House Studio, maybe between 10 - 16 minutes but with a cheap price I can afford this month.

So stay tuned !
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Re: I ordered my 6th custom with the Crime House Studio ! 2 customs to be released

Hi,

Ugine assistant has said me that my 6th custom "TARGET IMPOSSIBLE" starring Unholly Polly and Kira Sekira will be shot the 21st march and then my biggest project custom with them "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW" starring Mira Green but I still don't know for this one the date of the shooting but it will be surely just a few time after the first one.

Ugine is still very busy right now to open his own Crime House store site since the closing down of his gumroad store sites.

Anyway Crime House studio has also others store sites, their stores in nicheclips work very well and you can buy their newly released movies and products there, (my upcoming customs will be there too and also the old ones) =>

Store 1 : https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=145

Store 2 : https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=144

Store 3 : https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=152

Store 4 : https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=153

And also they have a patreon site with pay subscription => https://www.patreon.com/darkroomspr

In the meantime of the opening of the official Crime House store site, you can buy their products and their upcoming products there.
Totallibertarianism

Re: I ordered my 6th custom with the Crime House Studio ! 2 customs to be released

New Update :

My custom "TARGET IMPOSSIBLE" starring Unholly Polly and Kira Sekira will be shot earlier, this monday 18th march !

I hope the movie will be perfect !

Some delay had occured for my 5th custom "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW" starring Mira Green, Kira Sekira, Sally, Demonica, 2 males actors, + etc... My biggest project with the Crime House Studio. Because of actress Sally is no more available for this movie, I have to find her replacement, maybe it will be Xena, when it will be fixed, they will give me the date of the shooting very soon.

So stay tuned !
Totallibertarianism

Hi,

My movie was shot today and I received today the BTC pictures of "TARGET IMPOSSIBLE", Unholly Polly and Kira Sekira are great in these pictures ! I'm waiting now the sending of the full movie and then I will show you some pictures ! :excited: :excited: :excited:

The story is a spy F VS F scenario between Unholly Polly (Agent Holly 005) and Kira Sekira playing a strange, unknown, intriguing criminal.

The story : Agent Holly 005 was ordered by her global spy agency to target the criminal Kira Sekira, Kira Sekia is an unknown female criminal, the authority was unable to arrest her for "unknown reason", Kira Sekira is continuing her rampage sadistic murders against citizens, therefore the best agent of the global spy agency, the sexy agent Holly 005 was tasked to eliminate Kira Sekira for good, she was tasked also to get information from Kira Sekira before killing her because the authority and the spy agency are suspecting Kira Sekira to working for a secret powerful organization, that's why maybe the unabling of arresting her !

All methods are authorized to retrieve informations from Kira Sekira, tortures, threat... etc.

This mission for the skilled sexy agent Holly 005 seems relatively easy... But some strange and unexplained events occur during her confrontation with Kira Sekira !!!

The fetish elements in this custom : strangulations, garotte strangulations, garotte strangulation to death while tied up on chair, beating, tortures, shooting, bodies views, sexual assault, lesbian sadism etc...

Stay Tuned !
Totallibertarianism

Hi,

Finally my upcoming biggest project custom "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW" will be shot in april 3rd !

Xena will replace Sally.

The movie will be starring Mira Green, Demonica, Kira Sekira, Xena, 2 males actors, one masked actor, voices (commentators, phone calls), the movie will have more than a hour of length with many actions, fights, fetish scenes etc...

The movie will be a mixing between DEATH GAME 2 and DEATH MATCH. A sadistic TV show broadcasting LIVE to the world public death fights game between high levels criminals brought from prison against the beautiful powerful mma champion Mira Green.

If Mira Green will win her fights against the sadistic, perverts, lesbians criminals, she will get a prize of 10 000 000 $ but if she loses one of her fight, she could face atrocious LIVE death in front of the world public !!! Her opponents are the most evil people of the society, psychopathes, rapers, serial killer of women, all convicted to life imprisonment or death penalty. They were liberated temporary from high level maximum secure prison only to play in this show against the beautiful mma celebrity Mira Green !!!

Mira Green will face the most depraved, most criminals, craziest people in this sadistic TV show, therefore the best way for her is to absolutely win her fights because these craziest people will not show any mercy to her !

So stay tuned !!!
Totallibertarianism

My custom movie TARGET IMPOSSIBLE was finally been released, I got the movie yesterday by the way :excited: :excited: :excited:

https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/fr/pro ... impossible

I post you some screenshots of this movie, I got authorization from the Crime House Studio.

I don't know but maybe I will order to Crime House a next part of this movie, I think the story has a lot of potential.

Some of the screenshots here you go ! =>

Last edited by Totallibertarianism on Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Totallibertarianism

Totallibertarianism

Enjoy the movie !!! It is extremely exciting !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
Totallibertarianism

My custom movie "TARGET IMPOSSIBLE" is now in sale in nicheclips for 16 $ => https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=153

:excited: :excited: :excited:
Totallibertarianism

News update of my second upcoming custom "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW" starring Mira Green.

First day of shooting is over, there is one scene left to be shot. I already got BTC pictures of the others scenes with Mira Green in bikini fighting for her life !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

The movie will have more than a hour of duration, it is my biggest project with the Crime House studio !
Totallibertarianism

My upcoming custom movie "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW" is already in full editing process. In the coming days my custom movie will be fully completed and sent to my e-mail and then I will show you some screenshots of the movie starring Mira Green !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

The movie will have more than a hour of duration. It is my biggest project with the Crime House studio.
DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

Wish I could still order from them but I screwed up when trying to plan out my second custom. Something came up and I ended up wasting their time. They Blacklisted me :(
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
Totallibertarianism

I got my custom movie "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW" today, sent to my e-mail.

The movie is AWESOME, SEXY and HOT !!! You will see Mira Green in all way of suffering, pains and perils/death !!! You will enjoy it a lot !!!

The trailer of my movie was put on Youtube ! TRAILER OF "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW" =>

The story is : "A beautiful female MMA world champion Sonya Krueger (Mira Green) after defeating the male world champion of the MMA, wants to participate in a sadistic TV show program to be able to win the prize of 10 000 000 $. She is a very strong woman so she is thinking that it will be easy to win the fight show.

The sadistic TV program is broadcasting real murders and executions of players and participants, when you win the show the prize is huge but when you lose, the prize is also huge, you could be executed and tortured in an atrociously way in LIVE in front of the world public.

The beautiful Sonya Krueger (Mira Green) will have to fight two sadistic/lesbians criminals brought from prison in a one VS one fight and wins both fights to get the 10 000 000 $ prize, there is also two others criminals brought from prison Kira Sekira and Jimmy (raper who murdered two women, sentenced to Life imprisonment), they will participate in the show as others opponents of Sonya Krueger.

If Sonya Krueger loses one her fight, she could face atrocious tortures or death in the hands of the sadistic criminals directly recruited from high secure prison."

Here are some screenshots of the movie, the movie has a duration of more than a hour (1 hour and 6 minutes). I got authorization from the Crime House studio

Last edited by Totallibertarianism on Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Totallibertarianism

Totallibertarianism