"2LDK" Movie

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

criticalmass
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatales
Why do you want to join this forum?: I may post again
Referral: DS

"2LDK" Movie

Post by criticalmass »

I just watched this flick for free on Tubi. It's from 2003 and only 1 hr. and 7 min. It's about 2 young Jap girls who can't stand one another, but are roommates and also both aspiring actresses trying out for roles. Their rivalry comes to a boil over petty stuff and they duke it out brutally inside their apartment with whatever they can get their hands on.

As I said, it's short, but if you just want to skip to the mayhem, it begins around the 40 minute mark. Enjoy! :pc:

https://tubitv.com/movies/705965/2ldk

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 00-49-12 2LDK (2003).png
Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 00-49-12 2LDK (2003).png (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1775 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: "2LDK" Movie

Post by xj900uk »

Thanks for the link, but Tubi TV isn't available in the UK :-(
However I do know this movie, and it has a very good (non-fatal) drowning sequence. Any chance you could post the clip of that up on here?
criticalmass

Post by criticalmass »

I'll see if I can edit a short clip of that drowning and get it up here. Also, you should be able to view Tubi fine with a VPN (which everyone should be using nowadays anyway). I use the free version of the Proton VPN, and even in that version, you can choose if you want it to feed from a U.S. server, Netherlands, or Japan.

If I happen to have mine set on random and it's using a Netherlands server, the Tubi home page will indeed say "sorry, Tubi isn't available in your country." But one quick click on the VPN switches it to a U.S. based server, and when you refresh the page, your in like Flynn. Tubitv.com has a shitload of low budget, schlockfest horror flicks, including a bunch of old Italian Giallos, and it's all free, so I watch a lot of stuff there.

https://protonvpn.com/free-vpn

There are plenty other VPNs out there, but I happen to also use their email, so I've been using the free VPN for several years now as well. It's tolerable, and they're supposedly big on privacy.
criticalmass

Post by criticalmass »

OK, lets see if I did this right. I edited a short clip with the drowning / electrocution and the double death at the end.

***EDIT*** I have created a craptube channel and uploaded this clip to it. I also posted it in the vid forum here: viewtopic.php?p=170317#p170317
Last edited by criticalmass on Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I use VPNs too for years now not just only for watching blocked MMA fights or mainstream movies...

Anyway you can use VPN to switch countries location of Netflix, Amazon Prime etc. The only thing that I can not unlock are the purchasing of products, goods, or pay subscriptions not available for credits cards of my country. For example some clips or movies sold in a US storesite are only purchasable from a credit card linked to a US bank.

You can also use Tor browser or even Yandex browser (russian browser) if you want to counter any types of the censorships or the blocking of a website !
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

criticalmass wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:41 pm OK, lets see if I did this right. I edited a short clip with the drowning / electrocution and the double death at the end. I uploaded it here: https://www.filesharing.com/download/uk ... xw3UH8KqSv Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll try again.

Cool! Nice edit. Thanks.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
criticalmass

Post by criticalmass »

Cool, I'm glad it worked! I made a gif of it first, but it ended up being over 1 gig in size for a 4 minute clip, lol! I don't really get how the whole gif thing works or why they blow up in size way larger than the actual material you use to make them. You would think they'd be much smaller in size than the actual video clip, but I'm sure there are technical reasons why they aren't. I'm just not knowledgeable enough about that techy stuff to know.