Deadskirts

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Crazzeedave

Deadskirts

Post by Crazzeedave »

I have no idea how all of this website stuff works. But I had a thought. A revived deadskirts. As cost appears to be an issue perhaps have it behind a paywall. Or a patreon
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: Deadskirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Not sure what the point would be. We already have FF and Deadly Desires, unless it's the name folks miss. If so, I think David Prince bought the dot com shortly after it expired, but deadskirts.net is available for $370. Other variants range from $0.01 to $5,000.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Interesting thought problem, Crazzee, but I agree with Nyghtfall. There really wouldn't be an obvious point to having yet another board. There's nothing that you can't do on the two existing boards, and frankly, having to check three would be a bit of a pain, so in the final event, I wouldn't. If there are interesting topics or material to add, let's get them on the two boards we've got!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

If you miss some of the stories that Dead Skirts had in its massive QUills/fiction section, Mutt and Novax over at Deadly Desires managed, with a lot of effort, to retrieve about 20% of them where they are now stored for posterity and reference in a special sub-folder over on the DD website.
I know that's not very much :cry: but it's better than absolutely nothing. I grant you a lot of extremely good material and articles (sadly none of that survives elsewhere to my knowledge, unless the original writers have it) has been lost for ever
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

It seemed deadskirts was more photo oriented but may I have the url for DD
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Crazzeedave wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:12 pm It seemed deadskirts was more photo oriented...
There was a section for stories, but the main forum was for trading pics and clips from movies and TV, and discussing related fantasies.
Crazzeedave wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:12 pm ... may I have the url for DD
https://deadlydesires.net

You'll need an invite code from someone.
Last edited by Nyghtfall on Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

Nyghtfall wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:14 pm
Crazzeedave wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:12 pm It seemed deadskirts was more photo oriented...
There was a section for stories, but the main forum was for trading pics and clips from movies and TV.
😳anyone wanna sponsor me

John Hats

Post by John Hats »

Nyghtfall wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:14 pm
There was a section for stories, but the main forum was for trading pics and clips from movies and TV, and discussing related fantasies.

I didn't realise DD had also taken up the DeadSkirts thing. I don't suppose there's anyone here who might be kind enough to send me an invite, is there? (via Private Message?)
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

About the only few points about this.
First kind of pointless. Unless you were able to restore all the lost content from previous.
Which is not likely.

Second you would be blocked in, on searches.
LOT of content likely out there, from old site.
So people trying to find a newly created DS. Would fall into a loop. Of stumbling onto those.
Then hitting dead end, when trying to follow any links.

I know when it originally fell by the wayside.
I would try to search, in case it popped back up again.
Got lot of hits, articles, topics.
So to avoid frustration and headaches. May need to slightly rebrand it.
Blood of Deadskirts or something. Would have it's own ID.
Gradually as content filled it. More deadskirt searches would probably re-direct there.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Dead Skirts filled the void left by the demise of earlier public boards, (forget their names now. One was for Necrobabes, and had only one thread. Plus a story archive later.)

And Dead Skirts filled that void very well. But, like most public boards, it too has died.

And so it is time to support what public boards we do have.

Is it only my impression, but hasn't Femme Fatalities greatly increased in board activity since the demise of Dead Skirts? It seems to me there was much less activity on this board back then.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
TaliaA
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat! Swords and arrows mostly...
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have a space to explore the fetish after FN and DS went under.
Referral: Random websearch, as well as some mentioning it on FN

Post by TaliaA »

Yeah, when Deadskirts and FetNoire were active, this one looked very quiet. But then those shut down and everyone moved here.

DeadlyDesires is the rejuvenation of FN, while I think FF has taken on the role of “spiritual successor” of DS, in a way.
oddbod1975
What is your main fetish?: Shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: long term interest and member of both your paysite and many others
Referral: Dead Skirts

Post by oddbod1975 »

i was a member of Deadskirts for longer than i care to remember and was extremely sad to see it disappear. I have also been a member here for many many years. I would very much like to join DD if someone could send me an invite code
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

The original public board that I discovered was "Fatal Females", operated by G-Man, which later changed it's name to "Femmegore", a name that I hated, but a board that I continued to support. I remember a rather obnoxious guy who I got into disagreements with on Femmegore. I think his name was Gene. Well, he was eventually banned for his various anti-social behaviour. So, he started his own little board called "Deadskirts", which was very quiet. When G-Man decided to close down "Femmegore", it was a real blow to my personal enjoyment of the community. Since Deadskirts was already in existence, I and many others started to frequent it, but Gene, now calling himself Geno, wanted to show that now he had the power to ban people, and gave "vacations" to anyone who offended him or others, including his imagined offences. In short, he was a bit of a control freak! LOL!

I had my own small message board at that time, but only to promote my videos, until G-Man approached me about building a public message board that was more friendly than Deadskirts. I agreed to take on this project and in a tip of my top hat to Fatal Females, I dubbed it "Femme Fatalities". It started to grow. Other boards came and went. We were close to Deadskirts' popularity when Deadskirts suddenly disappeared as a result of Gene's sudden and untimely death. Fetnoir, once the number 3 board, began to grow, as Deadskirts had when Femmegore was taken off-line. FF also became busier.

Most recently, as you know, Fetnoir was taken down by Snuff Princess and later, partly at my urging, returned as Deadly Desires, but as a private board. The community now has one fewer public boards, but a place to play away from the eyes of the public. I think this makes our community stronger. It's good to have both a private and a public board. A private board, of course, makes it more difficult for newcomers to our community to join. That's the role of the public boards. FF is here, because Bluestone would never have been born if there wasn't a public board like Fatal Females. That public board allowed me to discover that there was a whole world of people like me that I could join anonymously and allowed me to thrive in this wonderful community! That's why it's important that our community continues to support public boards, so that others can join our community and enjoy their fetish with like-minded individuals and with their identities protected.

Well, that's my 2 cents on the subject... for what it's worth.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

If it is just a matter of folks missing the name Deadskirts, I already have a framework in place on my board - our first anniversary is next month. We even have a Writers' Nook for short stories. I can expand the board's purpose from original dark art to include fantasy death fetish and create a forum in the Member Lobby called Deadskirts.

There is one rather significant rule for those of you experimenting with AI-generated art here on FF or DD: It's not allowed on my board.

On that note, here's what the Deadskirts forum would look like. This is a screenshot from my board's test bed:

EDIT: I revised the forum description for clarity and attached an updated screenshot.
Deadskirts Forum.png
Deadskirts Forum.png (64.76 KiB) Viewed 1936 times