GTA 6, not to be missed by the fans of the death fetish !

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

GTA 6, not to be missed by the fans of the death fetish !

Post by Totallibertarianism »

GTA 6 the official trailer game =>

The epic game will be released in 2025 and for the PC version 2025 -2026 to enjoy the modding.

There is still many time left to get this game but for sure, the death fetish fans like us will not miss it when it will be released !

An advice: It is 1000 % better to buy the PC version than the console ones, (better graphic quality and the ability of modding).

FUCK ! Can't wait to try it ! :lol:

Hope it will not the disappointment of the GTA 5, they put too much in to the multiplayer and nothing for the singleplayer mode.
JohnCrichton
What is your main fetish?: Drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like talking about the fetish with others who have similar interests.
Referral: Lost my old account not having been here in ages, so I setup a new one. Originally referred via the deadskirts forum

Re: GTA 6, not to be missed by the fans of the death fetish !

Post by JohnCrichton »

Does Rockstar break their development of games into separate teams or is this the same group that did RDR2? That game is a single player masterpiece, so Id hope for the same here.
JohnVillain

Post by JohnVillain »

Can’t wait for the mission at the rooftop party that leaves the bikini girl and all her instagram hoe friends “accidentally” shot and killed by both sides.
Jehuty112

Post by Jehuty112 »

I really hope they have an improved gore system from RDR2 and I hope they still let us pick up prostitutes'. I think the Bikini Girl is also one of he main characters.