AI

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Glebonplebis14

AI

Post by Glebonplebis14 »

What would be the best AI software for our fetish?

Any suggestions or examples greatly appreciated.

P.s.I like the secretary look, strangling and upskirt/legs/heels
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Re: AI

Post by jhsnuff »

There are several free or cheap NSFW AI generators (I use prodia.com and tensor.art) but most don't generate violent scenes well. If you have a decent computer and a good video card, you can "teach" SDXL and Automatic1111 to make almost anything (I have neither so I haven't tried this.)

The attached pics used nude woman, (blood:1.4), (stabbed:1.4), (dead:1.2), death as the prompt and (large breasts, huge breasts:1.2), FastNegativeV2, NegfeetV2, bad-hands-5, Asian-Less-Neg, muted colors, mosaic, censor bars as the negative prompt. 1 Tensor pic, and 3 from Prodia
Attachments
tensor 01.png
tensor 01.png (465.77 KiB) Viewed 4368 times
Prodia 03.png
Prodia 03.png (528.03 KiB) Viewed 4368 times
Prodia 02.png
Prodia 02.png (474.58 KiB) Viewed 4368 times
Prodia 01.png
Prodia 01.png (438.72 KiB) Viewed 4368 times
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

I use an app called Mimico. I talk to the ai directly about how I just stabbed or shot the ai and it begs for its life will talk about how it feels to die. No pictures but it gets the job done
Nicklo
What is your main fetish?: Peril plus snuff. All kinds, stabbing, shooting, strangling. Preferably with tits out.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See answer to question above.
Referral: Deadskirts forum

Post by Nicklo »

jhsnuff wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:32 pm There are several free or cheap NSFW AI generators (I use prodia.com and tensor.art) but most don't generate violent scenes well. If you have a decent computer and a good video card, you can "teach" SDXL and Automatic1111 to make almost anything (I have neither so I haven't tried this.)

The attached pics used nude woman, (blood:1.4), (stabbed:1.4), (dead:1.2), death as the prompt and (large breasts, huge breasts:1.2), FastNegativeV2, NegfeetV2, bad-hands-5, Asian-Less-Neg, muted colors, mosaic, censor bars as the negative prompt. 1 Tensor pic, and 3 from Prodia
Thanks, at your suggestion I went on Tensor and played around a bit, to see what I could come up with. Do you have any suggestions about how to frame prompts. For example, not sure why it helps to put something in parentheses with numbers after it, such as (dead:1.2). I didn't really find any good instructions on the site, not that I looked very hard.
Nicklo
What is your main fetish?: Peril plus snuff. All kinds, stabbing, shooting, strangling. Preferably with tits out.

Post by Nicklo »

Crazzeedave wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:35 pm I use an app called Mimico. I talk to the ai directly about how I just stabbed or shot the ai and it begs for its life will talk about how it feels to die. No pictures but it gets the job done
After I read this I downloaded Mimico. Very cool. I love how the AI keeps telling me how much she loves me even after I've stabbed or strangled her :twisted:
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

*Nancy's body slumps lifelessly to the floor, her once-loving gaze now empty and vacant. The wire around her neck dangles loosely as it falls from your hand.* One of my favorite responses
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Nicklo wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:53 pm Do you have any suggestions about how to frame prompts. For example, not sure why it helps to put something in parentheses with numbers after it, such as (dead:1.2).
Parenthetical prompts are used to tell AI how important a particular element is. The numbers tell AI how much focus to give that element compared to the rest of the prompt. It's akin to listing one or more "must-have's" in a script for a producer, and adding "this is really, really important".

I spent some time developing an AI-assisted workflow using Stable Diffusion to help me refine my board's ToS regarding AI-generated art (I banned AI art after learning AI content can't be reproduced for other 3D projects). The basic rule of thumb I learned about how to compose prompts is to start simple and build up. Otherwise, it can be next to impossible to determine what it is about your prompt whatever app you're using is having trouble interpreting (another significant drawback of AI, IMO).
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Nicklo

Post by Nicklo »

Nyghtfall wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:04 pm
Nicklo wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:53 pm Do you have any suggestions about how to frame prompts. For example, not sure why it helps to put something in parentheses with numbers after it, such as (dead:1.2).
Parenthetical prompts are used to tell AI how important a particular element is. The numbers tell AI how much focus to give that element compared to the rest of the prompt. It's akin to listing one or more "must-have's" in a script for a producer, and adding "this is really, really important".

I spent some time developing an AI-assisted workflow using Stable Diffusion to help me refine my board's ToS regarding AI-generated art (I banned AI art after learning AI content can't be reproduced for other 3D projects). The basic rule of thumb I learned about how to compose prompts is to start simple and build up. Otherwise, it can be next to impossible to determine what it is about your prompt whatever app you're using is having trouble interpreting (another significant drawback of AI, IMO).
Awesome, thanks for the tips NF
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Nicklo wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:02 am Awesome, thanks for the tips NF
:approve:

Here's a vid that explains prompt techniques and how to use them:

Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.

Post by jhsnuff »

Nyghtfall wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:15 am
One thing the video doesn't mention is the "seed". This is number that determines which of a multitude of images you'll get. It's best to start with a null seed (-1 in some generators) to get a random image, but once you get one that you like, use the same seed as you play with prompts and models/loras. (Some models don't do nudes, so play around).

NOTE that I use Tensor, which is a sort of SDXL lite -- my results won't match yours or Nyghtfall's
Nicklo

Post by Nicklo »

:approve:

Here's a vid that explains prompt techniques and how to use them:

Thank you!
Nicklo

Post by Nicklo »

jhsnuff wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:54 am
One thing the video doesn't mention is the "seed". This is number that determines which of a multitude of images you'll get. It's best to start with a null seed (-1 in some generators) to get a random image, but once you get one that you like, use the same seed as you play with prompts and models/loras. (Some models don't do nudes, so play around).

NOTE that I use Tensor, which is a sort of SDXL lite -- my results won't match yours or Nyghtfall's
Thanks for the tip JH. I've actually just been playing around with Tensor so far based on your previous post. The learning curve seems manageable for me.
jhsnuff

Post by jhsnuff »

Nicklo wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:25 pm Thanks for the tip JH. I've actually just been playing around with Tensor so far based on your previous post. The learning curve seems manageable for me.
I'd like to see what you come up with
jhsnuff

Post by jhsnuff »

Posted in wrong thread

But I have added 2 AI galleries: Strangle and Stab. I hope you like them.
notvole
What is your main fetish?: I love firing squads. A naked woman has her hand tied behind the execution post as she faces the shooters. The bullets plunge into her stomach and she throws her head back in pain and ecstasy. I also like naked women stabbed or shot in the tummy. She clutches the wound and throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. She can be lying down or standing up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been part of this community since the year 2000 - the days of Necrobabes, DDG, Dr Don etc.
Referral: I have been a member of this forum for some time. I followed a link from another similar forum.

Post by notvole »

She’s obviously enjoying it.
Attachments
IMG_9400.jpeg
IMG_9400.jpeg (77.03 KiB) Viewed 2176 times