Serious question

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Crazzeedave

Serious question

Post by Crazzeedave »

When a woman is shot how is it done. Is it cgi paint balls or what
SuperRecruit

Re: Serious question

Post by SuperRecruit »

Depends on the producer. Some use digital effects for the initial shot then add make-up effects afterwards. Some use squibs. If you're curious what they're doing down to the specifics then an actual producer can probably tell you if they wish.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

We use real bullets and lots of look-alikes. It creates a lot of hazardous waste, but the ROI is worth it. :D
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Max5s wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:15 pm We use real bullets and lots of look-alikes. It creates a lot of hazardous waste, but the ROI is worth it. :D
OMG, you too? Ever since we got the high-speed cloning printer online, it's been so much easier. :-)

Ok my real answer: Make up effects combined with roto and match-moving digital shenanigans.

I tried air squibs once. Very messy. Real sqiubs....nope, there is not single insurance policy that would be affordable if I was doing that. :-). The wayward youtuber can get away with it, but any legit company would be nuts to try without costly certified onsite professional, medical, and a model that promises not to sue. Paintball---are you kidding? OUCH!

Before digital--fishing line, fabric cutouts, etc. Good time.....

I certify that everything is "talent-safe" with no lingering discomfort either. :-)

Here is a sample of roto/live effects: https://pkfstudios.com/video/sg_snuff_edu_k_samp.mp4

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Max5s wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:15 pm We use real bullets and lots of look-alikes. It creates a lot of hazardous waste, but the ROI is worth it. :D
Probably saves a lot on casting costs too.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

Wow. This means that Petra is a real trooper
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Petra belongs to the elite of survivors !
:D :approve:
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

It seems that in a lot of the shootings I see a lot of fluff floating around is this from squibs in the fabric. And contractual obligation it just seems to be a perfect hole appearing out of nowhere
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

The plus of squibs is that the hole is quick and real. And they can be tied to a blood bag and give some immediate bleeding. The negatives are that they often create much too large a hole, and they blow OUT, rather than punch in (hence the floating fluff). And often there is much too much explosive used, so it is truly an explosion, with fire and lots of smoke. Hardly the result of a bullet punching through fabric. And then, as JohnM says, they are too dangerous, expensive and full of liability for us lowly fetish producers. But Hollywood has a lot of out-of-work Squib Professionals, so it's easier for them to organize such an effect!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

tommygun wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:39 pm But Hollywood has a lot of out-of-work Squib Professionals, so it's easier for them to organize such an effect!
Hollywood has largely moved away from using squibs. Mostly digital hits, except for certain hero shots, and even those they have gone to the air compression method for safety.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
TaliaA
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat! Swords and arrows mostly...
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have a space to explore the fetish after FN and DS went under.
Referral: Random websearch, as well as some mentioning it on FN

Post by TaliaA »

Velvets Fantasies looks like they use airsoft weapons in their videos, not sure if they dry fire them or have actual airsoft pellets, but I think I can see little compressed air spurts from the muzzle in a few of their videos, and they seem to react with the appropriate timing…

But as for the wounds, most of what I’ve seen are the initial moments are either CG or covered by the hand, then a cut to apply the blood and SFX makeup wound.
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

IMG_8575.png
IMG_8575.png (449.19 KiB) Viewed 6398 times
who ever did this is a master