The future of Death Fetish

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: The future of Death Fetish

Post by tommygun »

I, for one, am very much looking forward to your next release! Where else can you get 28 ladies shot, stabbed, strangled, or neck broken, then literally thrown into a truck quite brutally one on top of another, then laid out in a row or hung by the neck for $16 or so? His dead women scenes are particularly erotic in my opinion.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

tommygun wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:51 pm I, for one, am very much looking forward to your next release! Where else can you get 28 ladies shot, stabbed, strangled, or neck broken, then literally thrown into a truck quite brutally one on top of another, then laid out in a row or hung by the neck for $16 or so? His dead women scenes are particularly erotic in my opinion.
:approve:

Hmm... Yummy yummy ! :clap:
ABattlegrounds

Post by ABattlegrounds »

Hi there! :)

At first: Thank you for the the guy/gal that postet the review, i really appreciate this! :)

I am honest, i would MUCH PREFER real actresses for such videos too, but: My main topic is the modern amazon one, basicly female soldiers in real uniforms. I am not so into high-heels and stuff, i prefer real combat boots. I always liked this kind of stuff, but it was hard to find such things in the fetish scene. That was the reason why i started working with the 3D stuff over 20 years ago. Even back in the day i dreamed of creating animations, but that was unthinkable back then, i mostly need 20 to 30 minutes for ONE picture.

With the new tech of today i can render animations basicly in "near real time" (1 minute of footage in about 5 minutes, more or less of course). I know that i am not as good with my animations as the top notch 3D Artists with their pictures, but i try my best to get better. I realy hope i can render animations in Blender/UE5 in the near future, wich would make my productions WAAAY better then now, but, as all good things, this takes time. (Animations are quite new for me, i am doing this for about 18 months now).

I am also aware that my work is far from perfect at this point: Animations, effects (water, particly effects, and so on) Textures, Hair... you call it: Every aspect needs to improve and it will, i am 100% sure. It just needs time!

Everyone has to decide for themselves whether it's worth 12, 14 or 16 dollars, but one thing should be clear: Even if it's relatively easy (comparatively!) to create animations these days, films like the ones I make take a lot of time. Rendering is just one thing, but dubbing, editing and trying to tell a coherent story is still a lot of work and can't be compared to modding a game and taking screenshots from it.

I simply can't just take $2 or $3 for it, even if I'd like to! :)

And about the future: I wouldn't be so sure about that. Personally, I think that nothing (yet) beats a real actress, even if she can't fall over on stone floors as "brutally" as in my films.

It would be bad if "3D" or AI were the future... I personally would think it would be a shame if there were no more films by Olaf Winter, JohnM or Rumourgue in the future... Yes, I'll buy your stuff!

Dear moderators: Please don't ban my account again. I hereby promise that I will never advertise my work here again (except for the one in my signature). Unless I'm allowed to... Unfortunately, a request regarding this was rejected a year ago... :(
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

I truly respect the time and patience (and skill) in creating AI or CGI animations. But to me, it just doesn't work for death fetish. AI and CGI are, for lack of a better word, "soulless." Sure, someone is creating it. But the scenes are not being played out by real people. One of the things I love about live action is wondering what the actors and actresses are thinking during the shoot. In their minds, they have to wrap their heads around this whole bizarre sexually intense phenomena we enjoy as death fetish. They have to, on some level, "live" the scenarios we dream up and put on paper. When I watch my customs, I'm always wondering what is going on in the killers' heads as they pretend to strangle a beautiful actress, strip her of her clothes, and then in real life touch her body. Living human beings are playing out these scenarios. They are experiencing them as realistically as possible without any harm to anyone. It truly is the best role play anyone could ever agree to do. And someone gets to experience it first-hand. My death fantasies are conceptualized, interpreted, and ultimately experienced (albeit in the realm of pretend) by real living people. These actors and actresses share my fantasies in a way that AI or CGI cannot be shared. You can't beat that. No matter how good the CGI is, you can't beat real people acting out these scenes that started in your head, transferred to a producer, and ultimately played out in real live action by the actors and actresses.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

ABattlegrounds wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:00 pm Hi there! :)

At first: Thank you for the the guy/gal that postet the review, i really appreciate this! :)

I am honest, i would MUCH PREFER real actresses for such videos too, but: My main topic is the modern amazon one, basicly female soldiers in real uniforms. I am not so into high-heels and stuff, i prefer real combat boots. I always liked this kind of stuff, but it was hard to find such things in the fetish scene. That was the reason why i started working with the 3D stuff over 20 years ago. Even back in the day i dreamed of creating animations, but that was unthinkable back then, i mostly need 20 to 30 minutes for ONE picture.

With the new tech of today i can render animations basicly in "near real time" (1 minute of footage in about 5 minutes, more or less of course). I know that i am not as good with my animations as the top notch 3D Artists with their pictures, but i try my best to get better. I realy hope i can render animations in Blender/UE5 in the near future, wich would make my productions WAAAY better then now, but, as all good things, this takes time. (Animations are quite new for me, i am doing this for about 18 months now).

I am also aware that my work is far from perfect at this point: Animations, effects (water, particly effects, and so on) Textures, Hair... you call it: Every aspect needs to improve and it will, i am 100% sure. It just needs time!

Everyone has to decide for themselves whether it's worth 12, 14 or 16 dollars, but one thing should be clear: Even if it's relatively easy (comparatively!) to create animations these days, films like the ones I make take a lot of time. Rendering is just one thing, but dubbing, editing and trying to tell a coherent story is still a lot of work and can't be compared to modding a game and taking screenshots from it.

I simply can't just take $2 or $3 for it, even if I'd like to! :)

And about the future: I wouldn't be so sure about that. Personally, I think that nothing (yet) beats a real actress, even if she can't fall over on stone floors as "brutally" as in my films.

It would be bad if "3D" or AI were the future... I personally would think it would be a shame if there were no more films by Olaf Winter, JohnM or Rumourgue in the future... Yes, I'll buy your stuff!

Dear moderators: Please don't ban my account again. I hereby promise that I will never advertise my work here again (except for the one in my signature). Unless I'm allowed to... Unfortunately, a request regarding this was rejected a year ago... :(

Hi ABattlegrounds,

First, I'm sorry if I annoyed you by my view on your fantastic and hard works, I truely respect 3D arts and animations creators as I already bought (very few) some others 3D arts works from others creators years ago and also because your works are making live to our community (death fetish).

As you see, I'm not a creator or selling fetish stuff, I'm just a customer who are collecting death fetish arts and materials. And also sometimes I try video games when I can spend time but not just only for the fetish tastes.

Your amazonbattleground animations I'm aware that it is a hard work for you, maybe it is your earn living or one of it ?

May I ask you a question ? I want to know the time you spend to create one of your clip release, African Heat part 1 for example, how many time you took to create this clip of 15,50 $ ?

Thank in advance.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

A few thoughts about this discussion:

First, I don't think it's the "future" of death fetish, because we all love real people in "real' situations. So, until there isn't a way to cast, script, apply make-up, and film real people, then edit and distribute the productions, I can't imagine some of discontinuing that work. And reading Phoenix' comments, he doesn't either. This is not an "either/or" situation.

Second, you should think of THIS animation work as a fresh alternative in the marketplace. I've been buying Phoenix' work since I first got exposed to it in this thread. He's not making kids' cartoons. He does things that we producers just can't do in real life, even with clever camera angles and special effects. In his newest work, he puts four neck-broken and strangled nude ladies into the scoop of a tractor and dumps them en-masse into a deep pit with water in the bottom. I guarantee you, that would be impossible to duplicate in real life on the budgets we have to work with. And when a topless soldier gets shot and falls violently against a rocky terrain, he's done something that no actress could put up with. Equally, the extended pans of 15 dead women lying on each other, laid out in death rigor, mouths open, faces and bodies discolored, would just cost thousands of dollars in cast payroll to recreate. Hollywood could do it with $100 million budgets, but they aren't into our fetishes.

Third, he's getting better with experience. Now, if he can also employ new technologies as they evolve, it will get better and better. Of course, are his "two female soldiers talking" the same as Savannah and Samantha Ford talking in a live production? No. But has he gotten some faces and bodies to the point where you can feel their deaths and death stares with just a small bit of "suspension of disbelief?" I think he has.

Fourth, you have no idea how complicated it is to map out the movements of just one actor shooting a gun, getting shot, falling, dying, and lying there... We take all this for granted. Just like there is little appreciation how difficult it is to get the continuity and effects right on the same scene in real life. But don't think that the animation is easy because a computer is doing it. Do I tell the computer to move her hand up or down after the shot as she tracks another target? What happens to the gun smoke? Do I put in a sound effect of a return shot? You get the point.

Finally, I'm hopeful that Phoenix will use his skills to bring us some other locations and wardrobes. In the latest production, he had brand new scene: a "training camp" where a new recruit was shooting the hung-up naked body of a dead enemy for target practice. It was very erotic. Newness is valuable. I get his desire for boots rather than heels. But ultimately, there are a lot of us out here who like heels as well as boots. If there isn't some variety, then it will get boring.

As for getting back into the Producer's area, drop me a note, Phoenix, and I'll see if I can put in a good word with Bluestone. Not sure what the earlier problem was, but I can say that you're doing good serious and different work now and should be supported.
---------------
ABattlegrounds

Post by ABattlegrounds »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:03 am
May I ask you a question ? I want to know the time you spend to create one of your clip release, African Heat part 1 for example, how many time you took to create this clip of 15,50 $ ?

About 70 - 80 work hours.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Guten Abend! Ich hoffe, dass Ihre Produktion des nächsten Kapitels gut voranschreitet!

Ich hatte noch eine weitere Idee, die ich Ihnen gerne vorschlagen möchte ... Dies wäre eine große Veränderung gegenüber der Militärbekleidung und würde Ihren Markt vergrößern:

Ein russisches Bordell mit vollbusigen Frauen mit nacktem Oberkörper in Nylonstrümpfen und einigen Strapsgürteln sowie durchsichtigen Höschen ist ein Spionagezentrum für die Russen. Vielleicht ein oder zwei „Madams“ in anschmiegsamen weißen Kleidern. Die Friesen finden das heraus und greifen es an, um alle Spioninnen zu töten, indem sie sie alle in den Schlafzimmern und im großen Raum erschießen, erstechen und ihnen das Genick brechen. Die Russen wehren sich und töten ein paar Friesen. Dann, nach dem Feuergefecht, wurden alle russischen Leichen herausgezerrt und in einen Lastwagen geworfen, um später in eine Grube geworfen zu werden.

Ich hoffe, das ist von Interesse!

Und wie ich bereits sagte, ich würde gerne ein paar Schüsse in die Seite, eine verteiltere Platzierung von Einschusslöchern in Brüsten, Bäuchen usw. und ein paar prallere Körper sehen ...

Machen Sie weiter so!

/tom
---------------
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Another thing: @JohnM has said that the cost of doing another film with a high body count (like Webcam Massacre) would be prohibitive. But with AI (whether something like DAZ or something like SDXL), we can have unlimited deaths. Moreover, we don't have to worry about actresses' limits; AI girls will do whatever we want.

The cost of commissioning a video where 15 girls are slowly stabbed to death would be in the $100s not $1000s or more.