The future of Death Fetish

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

The future of Death Fetish

Post by darkins1de »

Yesterday i saw for the first time this site: https://amazonbattleground.com/battlegr ... /index.php

I didnt know and i liked it. Strangling, stabbing , shooting in a war scenario with very good death details and very high quality animations .

I think this is the future of death fetish.

Today its really difficult to produce quality material ; the producers dont make money , prices for a good custom are very (too) high, the sites where this material can be sold are few and new productions are disappointing and there are no new ideas, finding and training capable models is very difficult and they cost a lot.

With limitations, the piracy and costs its impossible to produce this genre. Certain scenarios are very difficult to reproduce but this realistic animations could be the future of this genre. What do you think?
JohnM

Re: The future of Death Fetish

Post by JohnM »

I have always felt high quality animations could someday supplement or even replace live action content. I have seen content that was good enough in very short bursts. From seconds to maybe a minute or so sequence. Unfortunately for me, that is way too short.

Of course a long, highly produced, quality CGI rendering of a fetish-centric scene would be time-consuming. Currently, artists I know that can do it, might spend months on very short sequences and make nearly nothing on subscribestar trying to get members because every other place bans them. And, without financial support and instant piracy, the only motivation becomes....self (motivated to create ones own content for ones own enjoyment). Of course the problem with that is it very hard to enjoy something for entertainment that you have put your own work into--since many artists are very critical of their own work, it is just hard to sit back and enjoy.

But ultimately it just comes down to time. You can watch as many Blender Guru videos as you can take, learn all the tricks with lighting and subsurface scattering and this and that to make perfect, realistic enough scenes that move realistically and with mocap, mimic human movement pretty well. But it takes a long time. Or you could create far scenes with less definition in a program like Virt-a-Mate and get some pretty good stuff for the VR community. Still, a very time consuming process, but as a VAM user, I would love to see some more necro scenes (strangle and shootings are much harder to so in that software).

So, here is what I think will happen. I will keep making live action content. Since the content is funded by customers customs and their scripts (new productions are disappointing and no new ideas) is a comment on your peers. Hopefully they forgive you. -). And before you say---make the custom price cheaper---even if I could underpay performers, I would not.

For the short term, no one is going to make money doing animation except maybe Amazonbattleground because of the system he has created over what would not be 15-16 years since I have known him. His animations are great. Are they fetish enough and realistic enough for "entertainment". Well, that is up to each person. They are not for me, though I enjoy watching them immensely and see lots of potential. In fact I think they could be with a few longer sequences of certain moments. But, still, all that take a long, long time. And one movie a month or so, is not enough to satisfy the demand. Could other creators come in? Sure. But again---lots of work--high learning curve---time sucking, long, long hours and hours of work (did I mention the work) :-). But at that level, other creators could come in and do that semi-long form content. If there were 20 others that came in doing a variety, and everyone was cool with animations at that fidelity, then I think the community could be severed. But that is unlikely. Again....hard to do. The Amazonbattleground guy is amazing in his focus to the specific subject matter with the fetish elements.

A.I.
I think this is what will allow me to retire. But probably not for about 15 years...maybe 10. And yes, this is me hyper- analyzing the space, delving into all aspects of it, playing with the current tools and projecting---based on how fast things are moving, future potential. And---I have a shoot to go to today, so I don't have much time left. But quickly---I feel that in that time period, video generation A.I. will be good enough that creators will be able to make realistic scenes. But, since A.I. will not be trained on death fetish, and will likely have censorship, the models used will have to be retrained. And so, there will likely be a cost investment, and tech investment in anyone who wants to do it. Or, it could be that consumer grade computers will be good enough to train. Hard to know. I know that on my beast of a machine, I could not train an LLM in time for my funeral (at least in the size needed to produce quality results)---that is just text. So for video, imagine more processing power is needed. And, who knows if the processing power need to train will scale up or down over those 10-15 years. If down---they anyone will be able to do it with the knowledge and you will have community members training video LLM's for necro. Will these work like regular LLM's today---no way. Things will be way different and maybe we will have a situation like that Black Mirror episode that came out this year. That would be cool

Most likely, it will be A.I. helping Blender/Unreal/Daz/VAM creators make increadable content. And I cannot wait to watch what someone else can make.

So, for now, everything is still a hot mess with some gems and mostly, as you say, repetitive live action content. But in the future...10-15 year I think, it will be....

Oh, wait, I forgot, the future will be a dystopian state ruled by some religion/cult. Oops. Nevermind. :-)

JohnM

(reminder, JohnM, for the 28 years in this community has always posted with sarcasm and dark humor. hard to detect in writing, but that is what it sounds like in my head. So if your offended or something. Sorry not sorry...a famous sailor once said: "I am who I am")
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

darkins1de wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:19 am Yesterday i saw for the first time this site: https://amazonbattleground.com/battlegr ... /index.php

I didnt know and i liked it. Strangling, stabbing , shooting in a war scenario with very good death details and very high quality animations .

I think this is the future of death fetish.

Today its really difficult to produce quality material ; the producers dont make money , prices for a good custom are very (too) high, the sites where this material can be sold are few and new productions are disappointing and there are no new ideas, finding and training capable models is very difficult and they cost a lot.

With limitations, the piracy and costs its impossible to produce this genre. Certain scenarios are very difficult to reproduce but this realistic animations could be the future of this genre. What do you think?
I watched some trailers of the production and saw the prices and I can tell you that it is too much expensive, at least for me.

Nowadays, you can get your own necro animations by playing video games in high quality. Just try RDR2 with few mods and you can get nearly the same high quality animations in the death fetishism than the amazonbattleground.com for only 60 $ once, while in this one you have to pay 20 $ for each clip of 10 - 15 minutes.

If you get RDR2 you can create and get an infinite of necro animations clips nearly in the same quality than the amazonbattleground.com

And I'm not talking about the new generations games like Starfield, Cyberpunk 2077, GTA 6 etc... RDR2 is already an old game.

Morever, in the video games you can get high quality pictures and animations videos faster. For example when I'm playing RDR2, I can get hundreds of necro pictures in just few hours only, while if you use 3D art softwares you will take days or weeks.

For now, I will not spend my money in comics, animations or in videos games for my fetishistic taste. I prefer watching real movies with real actresses playing in it, it is more exciting and make me more turn on.
Last edited by Totallibertarianism on Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

darkins1de wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:19 am With limitations, the piracy and costs its impossible to produce this genre. Certain scenarios are very difficult to reproduce but this realistic animations could be the future of this genre. What do you think?
I think this genre as we know it will self-destruct on its own before animations will be good enough. People with money to burn will still be able to get custom material. Production costs and piracy are already significant and certain sites that cater to pirates are only getting larger and larger catalogs and clients bases.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

The next generations of death fetish movies (not the animations and comics), could be VR movies and 3D movies, there are still not very much in the markets but I see more and more of producers who are trying it.

Fetish movies as with the mainstream movies will always be there, of course there is pirating and censorship but I think it is also depending on the economic grow.

When economy is decreasing, many people (potential customers) will try to save money and will spend their time in the pirate sites instead of buying legally the materials from the producers. While if the economy is growing, many people (potential customers) will try to spend their money in the hobbies including in the death fetish markets, and thus the part of the potential customers who are ready to buy legally from the producers will increase.

And as I said it before, asian economy grow could be an opportunity for the producers here. Finding a new niche of customers from others countries could be a new path to make more money. Just get some translation for your store site and materials with new bank and payment system (you can always use Bitcoins and cryptocurrency) and also some advertising in foreign sites and forums, and you will get for sure new customers very fastly.

Of course the current policies of our leaders about launching sanctions, political tensions and useless wars for the global order and hegemony against the rest of the world will not help to create an economic harmony.
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

Yes it’s expensive you have to pay talent the producers need a profit. That and film electric blood product clothes and maintenance for that one room that gets redecorated it adds up.
highruler_89

Post by highruler_89 »

The lowest I paid for a custom video was $20. Quality was as good as any of my high-priced customs, if not better. For me animations don't do it for me.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

I cannot get into CGI. When it comes to death fetish, I must have a live actress. Yes it costs big bucks. It's always affordable if you save cash over time. And I work with producers who are comfortable with multiple payments. Yes, it might take me a couple months to pay for a custom in full, but I manage to afford them this way.

Live action is the only way I want death fetish. Nothing else gets me aroused. If CGI is the future of death fetish, then I will be done with it.

I'm extraordinarily grateful for the producers doing live action film. My collection of custom videos is absolute pure gold, and I cannot thank all the producers enough. I am eternally grateful for all of them I've worked with.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

highruler_89 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:42 am The lowest I paid for a custom video was $20. Quality was as good as any of my high-priced customs, if not better. For me animations don't do it for me.
Twenty dollars??? The lowest I ever paid for a custom was $200, and that was like ten years ago when they were cheaper. My ceiling is $1000, and that takes me several months to save up. But in my opinion, it's worth it! :) You just can't beat live action scenes. Real actresses are a necessity for me, or it just doesn't work. And I don't care how realistic the CGI can get. I need a living human actress to play out my fantasies.
Totallibertarianism

Awol Nate wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:49 am But in my opinion, it's worth it! :) You just can't beat live action scenes. Real actresses are a necessity for me, or it just doesn't work. And I don't care how realistic the CGI can get. I need a living human actress to play out my fantasies.
Have you ever tried the VR to watch death fetish movies with real actresses in them, or thought about to try it ?

The next generations of real movies with real actors and actresses could be used in the virtual reality program or in a 3D movies.

In the near future when you will watch movies, you will not just see them and hear them with eyes and ears but you will feel it physically. Just imagine feeling and touching the breasts of Lynda and feeling her neck in your hands while watching a bluestone video !!! :excited:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I tend to agree with Nate concerning live actresses. I admire the skill that goes in to animations and VR material, but that's where my interest stops.

I think that until you have either tried to make your own videos or have gone through the process of doing a decent custom, people have unrealistic expectations from the people that make the material.

This is a small industry with a relatively small fan base. People won't enter the industry unless they can make a profit or unless they are doing it for personal satisfaction. While there are a lot of loyal fans, it's just too easy to go to a pirate site or to YouTube (which has a lot of pirated material on it) to see thousands of videos that have been produced over the years free of charge.

Custom videos are a mixed bag. Those who make them generally make an honest effort to produce what the customer asks for, but the producers are not mind readers. Depending on the customer's quirk, something as simple as the wrong shoes, the mispronunciation of a word, too much blood, to little blood etc. can "ruin" the fetish effect.

I don't have the numbers to back this up, but it seems that the biggest market for this material is the USA, but most of the MAJOR producers are now located outside the USA. I can think of 2 that consistently produce new material and a 2 or 3 others that might still make new videos that I know for certain that are American. When the genre started, most of the producers were here.

In sum, I think that the business models for a few will be sustainable until they retire, but most won't.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:04 pm Nowadays, you can get your own necro animations by playing video games in high quality. Just try RDR2 with few mods and you can get nearly the same high quality animations in the death fetishism than the amazonbattleground.com for only 60 $ once, while in this one you have to pay 20 $ for each clip of 10 - 15 minutes.
Do you have a link for R2D2?
Totallibertarianism

jhsnuff wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:36 pm
Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:04 pm Nowadays, you can get your own necro animations by playing video games in high quality. Just try RDR2 with few mods and you can get nearly the same high quality animations in the death fetishism than the amazonbattleground.com for only 60 $ once, while in this one you have to pay 20 $ for each clip of 10 - 15 minutes.
Do you have a link for R2D2?
You don't know this game ? One of the best adventure action game released by Rockstar Games studio.

The game is well known beyond the world, even in africa I'm sure of it.

Here you go => Hurry up it is in big sale now !

Soon this well known company will release GTA 6 ! A MUST that has not to be missed ! LOL !
Totallibertarianism

Just comparing both animations for the death fetish elements...

These pictures are from my game RDR2 + few mods installed. I posted many of these pics on DD forum.

*I can get hundreds of similar pictures in just a few hours of playing.

jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:14 pm
jhsnuff wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:36 pm Do you have a link for R2D2?
You don't know this game ? One of the best adventure action game released by Rockstar Games studio.
As you can see, I misread RDR2 (which I am familiar with) as R2D2 from Star Wars!