Best headshot scene ever?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Unacceptance

Best headshot scene ever?

Post by Unacceptance »

What is your favourite headshot scene? Or favourites if you have more than one :approve:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: Best headshot scene ever?

Post by consigni »

I would recommend that you seek out ‘Ilsa : She Wolf of the SS’.

The whole movie is a total blast…
but the ending has 2 or 3 women being tied up topless and shot between their eyes.

Nikki Fritz has quite a spectacularly sexy death scene in ‘Fugitive Rage’, which I know you’ll love!
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

consigni wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:48 pm I would recommend that you seek out ‘Ilsa : She Wolf of the SS’.

but the ending has 2 or 3 women being tied up topless and shot between their eyes.

Nikki Fritz has quite a spectacularly sexy death scene in ‘Fugitive Rage’, which I know you’ll love!
Thanks for the recommendations! Seen the Nikki Fritz one, and I love her reaction! Any more?
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

A 1990 episode of Taggart entitled ‘Hostile Witness’ has a sequence involving a local political activist being gunned down whilst sporting a white cotton bathrobe. She is shot once in the chest and then again between the eyes, although the second isn’t explicitly shown. Next morning we are treated to a couple of scenes with her corpse sprawled out expressing a rather wonderfully horrified death stare.

It’s a real shame we weren’t also treated to a magical morgue moment with this busty lady…
but as The Rolling Stones so prophetically sang… You Can’t Always Get What You Want!

p.s.

A re-enactment of this would make a marvellous Cold Case for Scotland Yard.
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

consigni wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:48 pm I would recommend that you seek out ‘Ilsa : She Wolf of the SS’.

Clarification... only one of the Nazi girls tied up at the conclusion of ISWOTSS is shown to be shot in the head (right side of her nose) -- albeit it is an excellent scene. Of course (spoiler), Ilsa herself is tied spread-eagle on a bed and is finished off by an obviously large calibre handgun which completely obliterates her skull. Ironically, an SS soldier does the dirty deed.
consigni

Post by consigni »

Fritz wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:13 am

Clarification... only one of the Nazi girls tied up at the conclusion of ISWOTSS is shown to be shot in the head (right side of her nose) -- albeit it is an excellent scene. Of course (spoiler), Ilsa herself is tied spread-eagle on a bed and is finished off by an obviously large calibre handgun which completely obliterates her skull. Ironically, an SS soldier does the dirty deed.
Thanks, Fritz!

It must be 25 yrs since I actually watched this film
- I vaguely recall a horribly infected woman executing 3 tied up females and a man -
Arrow Video UK should really invest in a sparkling new 4K HDR scan of the OCN for this camp cult classic!

If I remember correctly, the sequel also has a scene with a topless woman being shot in the head whilst having sex with an oil sheik… but again, my memory is rather questionable regarding the specifics.
Last edited by consigni on Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

Revolution and Storage have some excellent headshots. I also love the one in The Rookie, although no body shot, sadly.
Alteebe

Post by Alteebe »

Does anyone have that scene from ‘Ilsa : She Wolf of the SS’ they can upload? I've never seen it but it sounds amazing.
consigni

Post by consigni »

Alteebe wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:17 am Does anyone have that scene from ‘Ilsa : She Wolf of the SS’ they can upload? I've never seen it but it sounds amazing.

I’d encourage you to seek a copy of the movie in its entirety, Alteebe
- rather than simply watch any one scene out of context -
because I can pretty much guarantee you’ll never regret going that extra mile… LOL!
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Here is a link to the entire movie "Ilsa: She-Wolf of the SS":

Jimbo
consigni

Post by consigni »

Thanks, Jimbo!

For a 50 yr old low-budget film, this thing stands the test of time astonishingly well.

The performances, cinematography, gruesome makeup and wonderfully edited Peckinpah inspired finale…
all belie the fact that this whole movie was actually shot in just nine days.

I genuinely hope this gets the full bells and whistles limited edition 4k treatment it justly deserves when it’s eventually released uncut in Britain. I’ll be pre-ordering mine the minute it hits Amazon!
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

On the subject, has anyone seen any recreations of the Sharon Stone scene in Total Recall? I saw one on YouTube that I enjoyed with a beautiful brunette, although certain things about the scene were different - the setting as well as what the woman is wearing. Has anyone else tried to copy it?
Alteebe

Post by Alteebe »

Thanks Jimbo and Consigni, that was much better and more brutal than I was expecting.
consigni

Post by consigni »

Alteebe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:46 am Thanks Jimbo and Consigni, that was much better and more brutal than I was expecting.
Hi, Alteebe!

I don’t know where you are in the world but I’ve just read an exciting announcement that Kino Cult are releasing all 4 Ilsa movies on 4k UHD next year in the US.

With any luck, She Wolf of the SS may get a 50th anniversary release here in the UK sometime 2025.
Alteebe

Post by Alteebe »

How do the other Isla films compare to She wolf of the SS? In terms of nudity violence and film quality, which do you consider to be the best?