Best headshot scene ever?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: Best headshot scene ever?

Post by consigni »

Alteebe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:42 am How do the other Isla films compare to She wolf of the SS? In terms of nudity violence and film quality, which do you consider to be the best?
They are all very entertaining and worth watching
- even The Wicked Warden, which is actually just a Jess Franco euro film -
but the other 2 legitimate sequels are not nearly as offensively graphic in nature.

If all 4 were to be sold individually in the UK, I'd only buy the first 2.

Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks is a real hoot!
savoir
What is your main fetish?: Not usually too violent, mostly slow and peaceful. Facial expressions and eyes are a big part.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I found out that I wasn't the only one.
Referral: Google I think? I can't actually remember, stumbled across it years ago.

Post by savoir »

Unacceptance wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:39 am Revolution and Storage have some excellent headshots. I also love the one in The Rookie, although no body shot, sadly.
Storage as in Saskia Burmeister?
xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Post by xahma »

Animation3.gif
Animation3.gif (3.53 MiB) Viewed 10214 times
Someone posted this in the DS discord, no clue where it's from but it's beautiful.
HoleInTheHead

Post by HoleInTheHead »

It's not a high profile film (1997's Heartless), but for the visuals and aesthetics, this one's pretty much spot on for me:

And the FX and reaction on this one (2008's Wanted) are how I tend to describe them in any stories I write:

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

xahma wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:03 pm Animation3.gif
Someone posted this in the DS discord, no clue where it's from but it's beautiful.
Seen it before, it's actually an excellent example of a double-hit by a very professional hitwoman as the other target (another woman?) was also killed by silenced shot.
THink it was a cop film or modern thriller, European, maybe Russian, one if not both the targets were off-duty cops
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

savoir wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:40 pm
Unacceptance wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:39 am Revolution and Storage have some excellent headshots. I also love the one in The Rookie, although no body shot, sadly.
Storage as in Saskia Burmeister?
Indeed. She's gorgeous and I love her reaction!

Some great headshots in this thread :clap:

More! More!
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

The HEARTLESS scene with Monique Parent has been a favorite! :clap:

A good head shot and aftermath in this clip of PUPPETMASTER X: AXIS RISING.

https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... g.mp4/file

At the end (1:25) of IRON ANGELS 3, the villainess (Katy Hickman) learns that a speeding bullet beats a thrown knife.

Jimbo
savoir
What is your main fetish?: Not usually too violent, mostly slow and peaceful. Facial expressions and eyes are a big part.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I found out that I wasn't the only one.
Referral: Google I think? I can't actually remember, stumbled across it years ago.

Post by savoir »

The scene itself cuts to a wide shot at the wrong moment in my opinion (so we miss the shot hitting) but Mary Elizabeth Winstead in Fargo has a great final shot (ha)
MEW.png
MEW.png (1.72 MiB) Viewed 9767 times
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

That Puppetmaster headshot is great. I also like the close up of Mary Elizabeth Winstead, although I agree that the actual shot is too far away!
HoleInTheHead

Post by HoleInTheHead »

Not sure this will be new to anyone here, but the claustrophobic chaos of this one is a fave:

xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Post by xahma »

HoleInTheHead wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:37 am Not sure this will be new to anyone here, but the claustrophobic chaos of this one is a fave:

Love the way she slips down
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

HoleInTheHead wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:37 am Not sure this will be new to anyone here, but the claustrophobic chaos of this one is a fave:

Nice!

I also love this one. I like headshots with trickling blood effects like this.

And this one. I love how she reacts and goes down, but the lack of a body shot is a shame
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Very good, but why didn't they show the middle girl's head shot too?

Jimbo
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

Love these Emilia Fox headshots. The second one is a particular favourite. I just love her reaction with her head!

criticalmass
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatales
Why do you want to join this forum?: I may post again
Referral: DS

Post by criticalmass »

"Super" (2010) - Ellen Page