I miss

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Crazzeedave

I miss

Post by Crazzeedave »

Deadskirts
Chicle2020

Re: I miss

Post by Chicle2020 »

What happened to it?
HighlanderFF

Post by HighlanderFF »

Same here
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Chicle2020 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:48 pm What happened to it?
Its owner, Geno, died. So, the site was taken down when no one could find a way to pay the hosting company to keep the site going.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Chicle2020

Post by Chicle2020 »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:26 pm
Its owner, Geno, died. So, the site was taken down when no one could find a way to pay the hosting company to keep the site going.

Blue
Oh I did not expect this to have been the reason. I was thinking it was a prude state law or something since the site made it into a few femenist hatorade articles.
Well RIP to the man.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Chicle2020 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:31 pm
Bluestone wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:26 pm

Blue
Oh I did not expect this to have been the reason. I was thinking it was a prude state law or something since the site made it into a few femenist hatorade articles.
Well RIP to the man.
A little more information that I know
Sadly Geno was very ill, he had kidney failure and had all his credit cards, his wallet stolen + his phone whilst in hospital. I sent him some money to pay the hstoing company fees for a few months, which happened. He then promised me to give me the necessary details and passwords in order to keep the site going should the worst happen to him. He got back home, but then I heard nothing - a friend of mine, Sandi (don't know if anyone else round here remembers her?) did some investigating and eventually discovered he had died alone some time in August '18 in his apartment, sadly his body was not found for several days after he missed several medical follow-up appointments :-(
And that was, sadly, the end of Dead Skirts. People tried to contact/pay the hosting company to keep the site going, at least for a few months so that all the material on it could be downloaded or made safe, but ihtout the passwords and necessary key-codes they refused to play ball. I know Geno didn't get on well with a lot of people and he had very strong views about things which he was not afraid to express to others, but at the end of the day he deserved far better than this :-(

Incidentally, as a follow up and thanks to a lot of tireless work by Mutt, some of the old files (especially stories and text work) from Dead Skirts was eventually saved, and ended up in a secure sub-folder in Deadly Desires, where it can be read and accessed; sadly it is by no means complete, but at least some things were saved from it.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Thanks for sharing those details, xj900uk.

Geno and I were not close, but he made me a moderator at DeadSkirts for some reason. He should have given someone access to continue with the site if he could not, but he never did. So, it died when he did. :frown:

Jimbo
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

JIMBO wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:02 pm Thanks for sharing those details, xj900uk.

Geno and I were not close, but he made me a moderator at DeadSkirts for some reason. He should have given someone access to continue with the site if he could not, but he never did. So, it died when he did. :frown:

Jimbo
The 'gentleman's agreement' I had with Geno for bailing him out in the middle of 2018 was that he would give me the necessary details, passwords and key-codes to continue with the site if anything happened to him, as his health was clearly and noticeably failing quite badly (he needed a kidney transplant), once he was home from hospital and had gotten his affairs sorted out. But sadly he died before he could do so.
HighlanderFF

Post by HighlanderFF »

I remember Sandi! And miss interacting with her on Deadskirts. However I believe Geno's death and the demise of Deadskirts occurred in 2020, not 2018.

Post by xj900uk »

HighlanderFF wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:46 pm I remember Sandi! And miss interacting with her on Deadskirts. However I believe Geno's death and the demise of Deadskirts occurred in 2020, not 2018.
You are quite correct, sorry that's my fault.
The last communication I had with Geno was in June 2020 when he was about to discharge himself from the hospital
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

Is deadskirts on the internet way back thingie
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Crazzeedave wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:13 am Is deadskirts on the internet way back thingie
Sadly no more. Been closed now for over 3 years. Although a few of the articles and stories have been preserved in a special sub-folder on Deadly Desires forum (thanks to Mutt who did sterling ork tracking them down from a variety of sources)
nobitanobi
What is your main fetish?: smexy womenz
Why do you want to join this forum?: Geno never approved my registration for DS, i have no idea why but he seems to be an asshat.
Referral: Its not DS.

Post by nobitanobi »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:53 am Sadly no more. Been closed now for over 3 years. Although a few of the articles and stories have been preserved in a special sub-folder on Deadly Desires forum (thanks to Mutt who did sterling ork tracking them down from a variety of sources)
Can you please DM an invitation code for Deadly Desires?
siki

Post by siki »

I miss it too! You'd get some good amatuers there like Kat Twitch (WONDEFUL!!). They had a girl named Megan who posted some great pics and vids of her being killed. Wonder what ever happened to her and if she's still into this genre.
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

I was a deadskirts member for a little while, but then I violated one of the many rules and I was OUT. I miss someone called Sandi. I believe she once also posted on the message board at necrobabes. THAT was a long time ago!