[VIDEO] Female Soldiers charging an enemy position!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

AmazonBattleground
What is your main fetish?: Female in Combat and fatal Battles. Mordern and Amazon Scenario
Why do you want to join this forum?: To getting in touch with other ppl of our wonderfull fetish scene
Referral: I know this place for a VERY long time now! :)

[VIDEO] Female Soldiers charging an enemy position!

Post by AmazonBattleground »

Hi there!

Take a look at my newest work, here is a little teaser:

http://www.amazonbattleground.com/battl ... teaser.mp4

For more Details go to:

https://amazonbattleground.com/

Have fun! :)

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: [VIDEO] Female Soldiers charging an enemy position!

Post by consigni »

So this is Part 1 of Urban Combat :
basically... 9 East-Frisian females attack 5 Russian female soldiers guarding a city...
the 9 attackers die, and the Russian's survive to fight another day.

We are told that another chapter is coming in one week's time
- but that seems likely to be a totally different squad of Russian babes ( these ones were hot, by the way! ) -
and it has not been specified whether these 5 survivors will ever be seen again.

My concern going into this 'Urban Combat' series, is not knowing how many episodes there's going to be...
and if we will, in fact, get to see those Russian soldiers being killed and molested in subsequent battles?

The picture depicted in the poster isn't actually in Part 1... I am excited about seeing that strangling...
will it be shown in Part 2?

Some good news :

This is the most promising start to anything I've yet seen at 'amazonbattleground'.
The introduction to characters is much clearer, and we know exactly who each corpse was as they're dragged away.
The detail and fluidity of the women - to my eye, at least! - also seems to have improved somewhat substantially.

And those Russian soldiers are sexy as all hell...
I cannot wait to see a whole bunch of them being strangled, shot, stabbed and snapped, as this battle progresses.