Does anyone know where is this from?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SneAX_22
What is your main fetish?: Navel fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To check on new videos
Referral: Google

Does anyone know where is this from?

Post by SneAX_22 »

Can someone tell me which video is this taken from. I have been searching for it but couldn't get any results.
Unknown.jpg
Unknown.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2006 times
JohnM

Re: Does anyone know where is this from?

Post by JohnM »

Looks like one of Peters "bellybutt" movies. Marketed through Necrobabes maybe originally, but his store was called Catharsis Erotica. There is a store on NC with about 40-50 movies hosted.
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

That is certainly Peter and one of his harem of bellybutts. Perhaps photos from more than one photoset. He loved stabbing them in the belly. I don't know her name. (About the only one I recognize and and remember her name now is Zoe.)

Here is a link to a depository of Necrobabe sites. But it is so poorly labeled that it is almost impossible to find a specific photoset. Link: https://joeschwal.wixsite.com/nbredux/depository

Look under Catharsis for Peter's photosets.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I think the woman might be Anita which would make it one of the earlier photoshoots if that's actually her.
dro

Post by dro »

It 's definitely Anita. I think the photoset is available in the link given by Ric above (https://joeschwal.wixsite.com/nbredux/depository), under 'Catharsis' and then '28 Belly Butts R' Us'.

(Ah, Anita! Old favorite! What a beauty, and great acting too! Thanks for reminding me!)
SneAX_22
What is your main fetish?: Navel fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To check on new videos
Referral: Google

Post by SneAX_22 »

Thanks John, Ric, Max & dro. A small help though, If the store is still there can you post a preview of what videos are there. Since I don't have an account in NC and I don't have any ways of paying 30$ as I live in India.

And here i thought that it might be a video. But it turned to be a photoshoot... :'(

Well I will be looking forward for videos where anita is starring.
Last edited by SneAX_22 on Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.