Female Soldiers dying on the Battlefield!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

AmazonBattleground
What is your main fetish?: Female in Combat and fatal Battles. Mordern and Amazon Scenario
Why do you want to join this forum?: To getting in touch with other ppl of our wonderfull fetish scene
Referral: I know this place for a VERY long time now! :)

Female Soldiers dying on the Battlefield!

Post by AmazonBattleground »

Hello! :)

I have finished my newest work, again several female soldiers fighting each other to the death. It inclused shootings (many), stabbings, stranglings and neck breaking. And of course some necro stuff! :)

have fun! :)
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: [VIDEO] [Pictures] Female Soldiers dying on the Battlefield!

Post by consigni »

I watched both 'Blood of the North Chapter 2' and Chapter 3 last night
- although they are both subtitled, it was good to have the third instalment mostly in spoken English.

There are plenty of sexy death scenes throughout both productions
- many of the women are shot, strangled and have their necks broken -
and I enjoyed how they often died with eyes akimbo and lolling tongues.

Chapter 3 ended with an especially hot pair of big boobed necro officers having sex with naked dead soldiers.
I cannot wait to see these two babes being killed in the follow-up.

The main gripe that I have with the series :

There isn't enough character development or visual/physical distinction of personalities for us to fully associate with and/or recognise the corpses during the long bodypile panning sequences... or necro sex scenes!

One must easily relate each semi-naked corpse in a bodypile to their previous living incarnation...
sexual pleasure is derived from the imagined correlation of each corpse to recalling how they were...
or maybe that's just me?! LOL

Also, too much time was spent panning the piles of bodies at the end.
A couple of quick pans or some cutaways and close-ups would suffice.
AmazonBattleground
What is your main fetish?: Female in Combat and fatal Battles. Mordern and Amazon Scenario
Why do you want to join this forum?: To getting in touch with other ppl of our wonderfull fetish scene

Thank you for your constructive criticism!
There isn't enough character development or visual/physical distinction of personalities for us to fully associate with and/or recognise the corpses during the long bodypile panning sequences... or necro sex scenes!
I will work on this of course!

Glad you liked it! :)

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

AmazonBattleground wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:14 am Thank you for your constructive criticism!
I will work on this of course!

Glad you liked it! :)
We know that creating such sexy and idiosyncratic characterisations is within your capabilities
- as I've mentioned, I'm eagerly anticipating the murders of those 2 officers we've been introduced to already -
they are both memorable women that one would easily recognise when they're eventually killed and screwed.

The mission now
- if you choose to accept it -
is to develop that level of recognition with every woman... and within the timeframe of a single film.

p.s.

I'd be grateful if you'd tell me how those 2 are going to die in Chapter 4.
Do their corpses get royally screwed?
You see... that's the sort of excitement you should be generating with every single female.
AmazonBattleground

They will not die in chapter 4 :)

I am running a discord server where the outcome of the battles have been voted. Parts 1 - 12 already voted and Nadine and Natalie arent dead yet! But they will fight in the part 10, 11 and 12 again. Nadine (the blonde one) dies in this movie btw.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN LOCKED BY FF ADMIN FOR ILLEGAL ADVERTISING!

FF Admin