Looking for two mainstream scenes

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jackcoburn_

Looking for two mainstream scenes

Post by jackcoburn_ »

Greetings. There are two scenes I would like to find again. They're both on the obscure side so my efforts to find them have proven futile. If memory serves, I first came upon them many years ago on the Deadskirts forum. I can only tell you what's in the scenes as far as I can remember, but besides that I have no information whatsoever.

One was from either a Russian film or TV series. I am absolutely certain that it was Russian. There is a man in a hospital bed having sex with a nude brunette woman who's on top of him. Another woman, a blonde, is outside the room and surprised by a group of some kind of hitmen and their boss. The hitmen start shooting through a glass in slow motion, killing both the man and the woman who fall off the bed. The shootout continues for a little while as there's an armed guy in the room who's apparently a bodyguard of the man who just got killed. During this brief shootout we see the brunette lady writhing on the floor. Once the shootout's over, the hitmen's boss walks in, steps over the now dead brunette and looks over the guy who must have been the main target.

The other scene features some kind of house, probably a brothel. There's a young man having sex with a lady on top, so similar circumstances to the other scene in that sense. I am pretty sure this is not from a Russian production, but I have no idea what it was. There are multiple women, either naked or scantily clad, lounging in a different room. A group of armed killers enter the place and either signal the women to keep quiet or start shooting right away, I can't remember exactly. One of their shots punches through a wall and incidentally kills the woman that the man was having sex with in the separate room. He pushes her body aside and makes his escape. Meanwhile, the women in the room with the shooters are cowering away from the bullets and I think at least some of them get killed.

Edit: I just thought of a third one that I've lost so I'll add it in case someone has a clue. I think the scene is at the very beginning but again I don't know if it's a film or a TV series. There is an art studio with a nude model being painted by another woman. A killer enters the studio and kills them both, I think by shooting but I could remember wrong. I am not even sure whether the actual kills were on screen or not. There is a followup scene of people examining the crime scene, possibly after the opening credits.

Thank you!
Elithe

Re: Looking for two mainstream scenes

Post by Elithe »

If i'm correct the second one was in movie called Extraction (2103). You can find the full movie in youtube
The scene what you looking for is in the opening scene.
jackcoburn_

Post by jackcoburn_ »

Elithe wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:28 am If i'm correct the second one was in movie called Extraction (2103). You can find the full movie in youtube
The scene what you looking for is in the opening scene.
That's it exactly! Thank you very much.
bigserg1980
What is your main fetish?: shot woman
Why do you want to join this forum?: I goin to www.poisonedparadigm.com

Post by bigserg1980 »

57:00

"24 часа" 2000
jackcoburn_

Post by jackcoburn_ »

bigserg1980 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:44 pm 57:00

"24 часа" 2000
That's the one, cheers!

Two down and one to go, if anyone knows the third one.