Dead in bed

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Crazzeedave

Dead in bed

Post by Crazzeedave »

Three lovely ladies are shot to death in their sleep. Does anyone know who sells the video
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: Dead in bed

Post by consigni »

"Grad Night Massacre" - John M.
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Good move Consigni ! 👍
Without pics I would have hesitated to name this great JohnM's film.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Dee Williams goes out with a very nice death stare in this one.

I would love her to return for another shooting with John
- a small calibre silent bullet to the heart, for instance -
leaving her sprawled horrified ‘corpse’ accessible for a strippin’ an’ screwin’ session.

An honest lady who’s seen something suspicious and has to report it to the cops.
Simple and sexy!
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

The film is somptuous and the actresses top rate class!
I love all of them.
😍
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

Oh god thank you. I just love how there is no reaction. Breathing one second and then dead
jackcoburn_

Post by jackcoburn_ »

Hello John. I have a query, if you don't mind. Does your catalogue include any titles where the ladies are dispatched in a similarly quick undramatic fashion, without the sort of drawn out reactions typical of niche productions? The actual deaths shown in the preview for this title are rather close to what I seek. Bullets are a must for the method of killing. The differences I would make are that the ladies be nude (topless is enough but full nudity is fine too) during the shootings and that they be briefly aware of their demise (so perhaps surprised and startled before getting quickly dispatched). Some kind of reaction is good but I like it to be very brief owing to the efficient expedience with which they get shot.

Also, I would definitely not have any postmortem sexual activity in my preferred scenes (I am completely fine with sex before the demise, but that's also not a specific criterion of mine). I understand that this particular production is catering to other people's preferences, so I am not knocking it for those elements, just describing what I'm looking for personally.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

jackcoburn_ wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:34 am
Hello John. I have a query, if you don't mind. Does your catalogue include any titles where the ladies are dispatched in a similarly quick undramatic fashion, without the sort of drawn out reactions typical of niche productions? The actual deaths shown in the preview for this title are rather close to what I seek. Bullets are a must for the method of killing. The differences I would make are that the ladies be nude (topless is enough but full nudity is fine too) during the shootings and that they be briefly aware of their demise (so perhaps surprised and startled before getting quickly dispatched). Some kind of reaction is good but I like it to be very brief owing to the efficient expedience with which they get shot.

Also, I would definitely not have any postmortem sexual activity in my preferred scenes (I am completely fine with sex before the demise, but that's also not a specific criterion of mine). I understand that this particular production is catering to other people's preferences, so I am not knocking it for those elements, just describing what I'm looking for personally.

I can't remember, but you can try searching, and if you narrow it down to a couple, you can email, pm or dm me directly and I can look at the movies and give you an opinion.

Here is a link on my main site all about finding movies: https://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/archive-search/

As far as other content that you don't want within your movie, there are typically 3 options. I would say most folks just watch the parts that they like, skipping what they don't. Some people, create their own edits--cutting out what they don't want to accidentally see, because hands are too busy to hit stop. And a very few make custom productions to get exactly what they want---and it is your peers movies that you are mostly seeing available for sale.

Thanks,
JohnM
Last edited by JohnM on Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jackcoburn_

Post by jackcoburn_ »

JohnM wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:21 pm
jackcoburn_ wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:34 am

I can't remember, but you can try searching, and if you narrow it down to a couple, you can email, pm or dm me directly and I can look at the movies and give you an opinion.

Here is a link on my main site all about finding movies: https://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/archive-search/

As far as other content that you don't want within your movie, there are typical 3 options. I would say most folks just want the parts that they like, skipping what they don't. Some people, create their own edits--cutting out what they don't want to accidentally see, because hands are too busy to hit stop. And a very few make custom productions to get exactly what they want---and it is your peers movies that you are mostly seeing available for sale.

Thanks,
JohnM
Good points! Thank you very much for the answer.