All KHP Nicole Videos Deleted!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

All KHP Nicole Videos Deleted!

Post by Algenon5 »

All fourteen Nicole videos have been permanently removed from sale, ostensibly for no other reason than KHP's house cleaning. (This includes the three I reviewed recently.) I'm not personally effected, since I already own all of them, however I believe their removal is a mistake worth commenting on.

So what's the big deal? Videos come and go all the time. A recent example was COH's deletion of all Raven Alexis clips, which was done as a practical necessity. I cannot see the necessity, practical or otherwise, for axing Nicole's videos.

Frankly, two for the fourteen videos are duds that won't be missed. The other twelve range between good and outstanding, with three or four of them qualifying as snuff fantasy classics. The reason was Nicole herself. She had the look, the body and most importantly the ability to convincingly act her roles, whether she played an innocent or a vixen. Long retired from the business, she still is missed.

As a frequent video buyer I know, as you probably do, that quality isn't always easy to find. There is a depressing amount of junk out there. So it's a shame when outstanding work disappears into the video graveyard. I've written to KHP (Paul) about this. If you feel the same you should do the same, either through private messages or emails.

Screen caps from twelve of the deleted videos are below.
Attachments
12_nicole_videos.jpg
12_nicole_videos.jpg (252.63 KiB) Viewed 12208 times
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
Max5s

Re: All KHP Nicole Videos Deleted!

Post by Max5s »

Eve,

This is certainly a redundant question (so I apologize in advance), but what kinds of films in this genre do you buy?

Max

As for Paul's decision--I'm sure he gave a fair amount of thought as to what he deleted. This is his profession, and I don't think he makes decisions in haste.

Max
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Paul,

I wasn't aware of this rule on Nicheclips. They drop videos from their system if they don't sell?? Do they notify you before doing so? I've never received such a notification, and I didn't know they can delete a store owner's videos.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Paul,

I for one have all of those Nicole classics from my KHP membership days. I was just curious, because I have my own store at Nicheclips. I still have 5 pages of videos there, but it doesn't matter to me anyway, since 100% of my videos are available at my Silk 'N Blood store. I just maintain a presence at Niche for new traffic. People always pay more for my videos there, until they realize that I have my own site where both customer and producer get a better deal.

Good luck with your new site, Paul :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Evangeline,

My avatar is a combination of my new Bluestone logo and The Visitor poster, both care of the great guys at UKSG. Trailer coming this week! Here are both...

Blue
Attachments
Bluestone NEW Revised 2009 logo-smaller.jpg
Bluestone NEW Revised 2009 logo-smaller.jpg (28.26 KiB) Viewed 11905 times
The visitor poster.jpg
The visitor poster.jpg (125.68 KiB) Viewed 11908 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com