Serious issue when downloading clips from bluestone store sites !

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Serious issue when downloading clips from bluestone store sites !

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I can no more download anything from bluestone store sites !!! All downloads end up prematurely without completing, every time when I try to download my olds purchased clips in genrevideos.com store site it ends up prematurely and I have only the half of the clip !!!

The size of the file is 2,15 gb for the supernova 37 zip file, when I download it, it stops prematurely and I have only 300 mb of the file.

In others store sites or download platforms I have no problem for downloading, Nicheclips, Amazon warriors store site, Gumroad, SHG , dropbox, clips for sale,GIGA, steam... etc... All works fine for me, this problem comes only from the bluestone store sites both genrevideos.com and www.silknblood.com/store .

I changed my IP address with the VPN and also the browser, I changed my internet network, I tried to download from another PC laptop all have failed with the same problem occuring everytime, all downloads from bluestone store sites fail, it stops prematurely without completing the download.

This problem is very recent, I didn't have this problem before, at least not before the 15th July 2023...

Have any of you met this problem in the bluestone store sites ? (Both genrevideos.com and www.silknblood.com/store).
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Serious issue when downloading clips from bluestone store sites !

Post by Bluestone »

Well, you should mention, Totallibertarianism, that I got you the recent purchase and that you were able to successfully download it. I stand behind my customers 100%. A few have had this issue, and I have solved it for each and every one of them. It is not a general issue, but a few customers for one reason or another have been having download issues.

The other misleading statement is saying that you cannot download old purchases any longer. As I clearly explained to you, and as most people know, the download links are only active for a few days in order to allow customers to download and back up their purchases. They were never meant to be a substitute for downloading. You cannot expect that years later you can go back to these links and be able to download the videos again, so that you can watch and delete them, to save storage space on your device, and still be able to do this over and over again for years. That is not the deal, and therefore is not a valid complaint.

Others can feel free to comment on this thread, whether they have had issues downloading new purchases or not, but a simple email to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com will solve any issue that you may have. In fact, I solved Totallibertarianism's issue even though I was still on vacation at the time.

Blue
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 12 copy.jpg
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 12 copy.jpg (429.3 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:41 am Well, you should mention, Totallibertarianism, that I got you the recent purchase and that you were able to successfully download it. I stand behind my customers 100%. A few have had this issue, and I have solved it for each and every one of them. It is not a general issue, but a few customers for one reason or another have been having download issues.

The other misleading statement is saying that you cannot download old purchases any longer. As I clearly explained to you, and as most people know, the download links are only active for a few days in order to allow customers to download and back up their purchases. They were never meant to be a substitute for downloading. You cannot expect that years later you can go back to these links and be able to download the videos again, so that you can watch and delete them, to save storage space on your device, and still be able to do this over and over again for years. That is not the deal, and therefore is not a valid complaint.

Others can feel free to comment on this thread, whether they have had issues downloading new purchases or not, but a simple email to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com will solve any issue that you may have. In fact, I solved Totallibertarianism's issue even though I was still on vacation at the time.

Blue

Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 12 copy.jpg
Hi blue,

I'm talking about old purchases of my registered account in genrevideos store site https://www.genrevideos.com/ Not from the regular purchase from www.silknblood.com/store .

But if it is the same rules in the genrevideos store site then OK, but this problem occured also from the new links that you sent to me yesterday (links from the regular www.silknblood.com/store), I was not be able to download them.

I finally succeeded to download them when you sent them to me from dropbox site, and thank you again for it. But this problem seems persisting for me. And I don't want asking you everytime to send me my upcoming purchases to dropbox or We transfer. It would be better if this unknown problem is solved !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We are working on solving this issue, which appears to only be affecting you and a small number of other customers. It seems to be related to the server changeover; although, the new server is much more powerful and has a larger storage capacity than the old server.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Could this problem be about the "Remember Me" button at Sign-In to keep from getting timed out? These folks might simply be timing out before the downloads finish? I used to time out in the middle of writing long posts and went nuts when it all went POOF! until some nice person told me that "remember me" actually meant "Stay Signed-IN."....................elsullo
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

elsullo wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:30 pm Could this problem be about the "Remember Me" button at Sign-In to keep from getting timed out? These folks might simply be timing out before the downloads finish? I used to time out in the middle of writing long posts and went nuts when it all went POOF! until some nice person told me that "remember me" actually meant "Stay Signed-IN."....................elsullo
Well, these downloads are unrelated to the FF board. The link is sent from the store site and you don't have to be signed in to download from the Silk 'N Blood store, though you do need to be signed in at the Genre Videos store.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com