New Site Supports FF! Please Read!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

New Site Supports FF! Please Read!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

In order to keep the FF board free, despite the cost of our recent server upgrade, we have licensed some of our Superheroine characters to a mainstream site in return for the site owners paying the first $1,000 in sales and donations to cover the cost of our operations at FF. So, if you enjoy this free site and want to see it continue, please support this new site.
SuperheroineBanner.jpg
SuperheroineBanner.jpg (754.94 KiB) Viewed 9939 times
The site is here: https://www.superheroinefans.com/

There is a donation button on the site's store page where donations can be made in multiples of $5.00 or simply buy their first video, "Wondra: Indomitable Spirit", the mainstream version of Wondra 1-3 for only $9.99 (or $11.99 if you want the BIG SCREEN version)! You can view the Trailer on the site's Trailer Page or on the store's Purchase Pages here: https://www.superheroinefans.com/store/
Wondra Indomitable Spirit Superheroine Fans Series copy.jpg
Wondra Indomitable Spirit Superheroine Fans Series copy.jpg (557.15 KiB) Viewed 9939 times
Also, please spread the word on any mainstream sites or social media that you access. I thank you for your support of this fledgling site as well as your support of the FF board.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: New Site Supports FF! Please Read!

Post by dunnie1 »

Hi Blue, are these videos the peril versions liked mentioned previously? Or Will Emma G suffer her usual fate!???
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dunnie1 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:42 am Hi Blue, are these videos the peril versions liked mentioned previously? Or Will Emma G suffer her usual fate!???

These are Mainstream or Vanilla versions. So, no topless like in the original Wondra 1, and no extended perils. So, it's what would be acceptable in a Marvel Comics or Warner Bros. superhero movie. That's why the cost is down to $9.99, which is what regular people will pay for such a 24 minute video. We are hoping in this way to get a small piece of a much BIGGER pie, since the fetish market is so limited in numbers.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Please subscribe to the new Superheroine Fans Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/@SuperheroineFans
Attachments
Wondra Indomitable Spirit small copy.jpg
Wondra Indomitable Spirit small copy.jpg (533.64 KiB) Viewed 9183 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 10.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 10.jpg (587.85 KiB) Viewed 9183 times
markmarr1933
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Good move Blue. Contribution made.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Check out the second Superheroine Fans mainstream trailer for the upcoming "Supernova: Saviour from the Stars"... which combines Supernova 1 & 2...

Yes, and please subscribe to our new YouTube channel to get the word out!

Thanks for your support!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The third video will be coming soon to Superheroine Fans, and here is the trailer...

"Darkwing: Vivacious Vigilante" features Darkwing's first meeting with Master Mace as well as her first meeting with Supernova, who is determined to bring Darkwing in as an unsanctioned vigilante. All this for only $10.00.

Please help support this fledgling site which helps to support FF as a free website.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com