Question about Crime House and Advocate

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

yog-sothoth

Question about Crime House and Advocate

Post by yog-sothoth »

Hi friends!

It's been more than 10 days from the last Advocate's sites update. I hope his studio is still on the scene but I'm worried because the lack of news. From time to time, he launches a video that pleases me (not easy as my fetishes are not the most extended ones)..

Anyone has info about him and his sites?

Thanks and regards

Yog
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Question about Crime House and Advocate

Post by xj900uk »

yog-sothoth wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:03 am Hi friends!

It's been more than 10 days from the last Advocate's sites update. I hope his studio is still on the scene but I'm worried because the lack of news. From time to time, he launches a video that pleases me (not easy as my fetishes are not the most extended ones)..

Anyone has info about him and his sites?

Thanks and regards

Yog
Sadly I have not heard from Advocate or any of his sites since the 14th of June which is just over 2 weeks ago and a little worrying, Mr Yog Sothoth.
I will make some discrete enquiries with Antony who runs Wild Stories out of Moscow, see if he has heard anything as he is still producing and in communiation with all his customers/subscribers.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I've been excitedly waiting for a full-length feature film from Crime House called "The Claw".

It's supposedly going to be a giallo slasher hybrid featuring the murders of 12 women.

Let's hope that's where they've been concentrating their focus this past few weeks
- when Crime House are good they can be very, very good... but when they're not... oh dear! -
I genuinely ache with desire that this is the magnum opus they certainly have the talent to create.
yog-sothoth

Post by yog-sothoth »

Thanks for the answers my friends.
The situation is his country is unstable and I fear he had gone through some problems with payment processors or similar. That will be the better situation I think, because it will be a matter of time to find new ones. Let see if someone can give us some clues about what is going on...

Fingers crossed.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

yog-sothoth wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:59 pm Thanks for the answers my friends.
The situation is his country is unstable and I fear he had gone through some problems with payment processors or similar. That will be the better situation I think, because it will be a matter of time to find new ones. Let see if someone can give us some clues about what is going on...

Fingers crossed.
Good news I have heard back from Ugine this evening.
He is fine, and so is his production company. It is still based inside Russia, but everything is registered in Israel and India to get round the sanctions restrictions. He has been very busy though with some important new filming projects which have demanded all his money and attention, which is why he hasn't been posting any updates or news for the past coupel of weeks
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Double Post deleted
Last edited by xj900uk on Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I got an answer from Ugine today too, he is fine and also his company. He said that he has some problem with internet connection from Russia. I think it is because of what happened with the military attempt coup by the Wagner group days ago, the russian authorities launched "anti-terror" protocol&campaign which affecting their internet, so maybe contacts with Ugine will be affected ?

Economically we don't have to worry about them as Russia economically they are doing better than us, GDP of Russia will grow up this year... => https://www.newsweek.com/russias-econom ... rs-1777788

The real problem for their company are the western sanctions that could affect their transactions with customers from Europe and US like me, perhaps they will take more clients from Asia.

The other problem could be the shut down of their company because of restrictions with growing up tension with the west and crackdown against the pro-west opponents.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Sanctions won't be a problem for Ugine, as like I told you he sensibly moved the registration of his company from Russia to Israel and India (joint). Neither of these countries are covered by the restrictions/sanctions, so they can all continue to trade normally and use international banking and credit card payment facilities. Most of the originally Russian based companies have been doing this, ever since the war with Ukraine started early in '22, which rather makes the business sanctions completely useless and toothless and are actually probably more effecting the West, especially the UK - there was a report on it on the radio last night as to how all the imposed sanctions and boycotts have screwed up Western Europe far more than Russia.
And yeah, Russia is actually still continuing to do pretty well economically (although it's ongoing financial weakness is still a concern, but they had that long befor ethe Ukranian war it's a mix of what America does behind the scenes to mess up the Russians, and widespread cronyism and corruption in Russia as a whole), and will continue to do so. It still has vast reserves of gas and oil, which China and to a lesser extent India will continue to buy.
yog-sothoth

Post by yog-sothoth »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:30 pm
yog-sothoth wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:59 pm Thanks for the answers my friends.

Fingers crossed.
Good news I have heard back from Ugine this evening.
He is fine, and so is his production company. It is still based inside Russia, but everything is registered in Israel and India to get round the sanctions restrictions. He has been very busy though with some important new filming projects which have demanded all his money and attention, which is why he hasn't been posting any updates or news for the past coupel of weeks
Yeah! Great news then! Let's see when Ugine can release that new films... Really excited to see them ;)
Thanks for the info xj9000uk!
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

I've had some excellent custom movies made by this company, I'm glad to hear they are still doing well. Sadly I think they want to change focus to more expensive projects (since this year), makes it harder to use them to make custom videos for a reasonable price :(
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

zooz wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:10 am I've had some excellent custom movies made by this company, I'm glad to hear they are still doing well. Sadly I think they want to change focus to more expensive projects (since this year), makes it harder to use them to make custom videos for a reasonable price :(
I am not surprised. A couple of years ago (just before Covid) Advocate and myself made a spy mini-movie (as part of the Spy Series we turned out in response to how the James Bond films were going) that was so good Advocate entered it for a number of main-stream film festivals (like the Rome one) where, although it did not win anything, it was warmlyr eceived.
That inspired Advocate, coupled with injections of more capital from his backers, to aim higher, bigger and better - he wants to make proper budgeted 'R'-rated 'adult-type movies' with particular fetish type elements which are suitable for a main-stream audience, rather than pure fetish-movies from the off.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:48 am to aim higher, bigger and better - he wants to make proper budgeted 'R'-rated 'adult-type movies' with particular fetish type elements which are suitable for a main-stream audience, rather than pure fetish-movies from the off.
And sadly, that is precisely where he lost me. The main reason I went to this community is to get the pure fetish material that is simply lacking in mainstream movies. In order to appeal to a broader audience, he went several decades backwards to produce watered-down mainstream fodder that only teases at fetish content - basically where we were in the 1970s and 1980s. When I want a good solid mainstream spy flick, I'll stick to classic Sean Connery and Roger Moore. Advocate might be able to make a decent spy flick that could make the grade at a film festival, but when it comes to mainstream movies, he simply cannot compete on the blockbuster level. As I've said before, he went from making superb fetish content to "meh" mainstream movies.

Plus, most folks in my income bracket cannot fund an hour-and-a-half movie just to get maybe ten seconds worth of precious fetish content. I'll just stick to the fetish producers. After all, when you want a good cut of meat, you go directly to the butcher. ;)
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

And yeah, I could probably afford a custom with him that falls in the cheapest tier, but if you look at the restrictions on that tier level, you'll find it's not even worth it. Basically in that tier level, you don't pick the actress, there's no nudity, limited camera angles, and everything is done on a single take. So he's asking people to fork out some (still) serious cash for a scene that would be even lame for an episode of CSI. But I can't argue his new approach; creatively Advocate wanted to simply go in another direction with the film business. And that's great - more power to him. It just means I go to someone else for proper death fetish material.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Awol Nate wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:30 am
xj900uk wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:48 am to aim higher, bigger and better - he wants to make proper budgeted 'R'-rated 'adult-type movies' with particular fetish type elements which are suitable for a main-stream audience, rather than pure fetish-movies from the off.
And sadly, that is precisely where he lost me. The main reason I went to this community is to get the pure fetish material that is simply lacking in mainstream movies. In order to appeal to a broader audience, he went several decades backwards to produce watered-down mainstream fodder that only teases at fetish content - basically where we were in the 1970s and 1980s. When I want a good solid mainstream spy flick, I'll stick to classic Sean Connery and Roger Moore. Advocate might be able to make a decent spy flick that could make the grade at a film festival, but when it comes to mainstream movies, he simply cannot compete on the blockbuster level. As I've said before, he went from making superb fetish content to "meh" mainstream movies.

Plus, most folks in my income bracket cannot fund an hour-and-a-half movie just to get maybe ten seconds worth of precious fetish content. I'll just stick to the fetish producers. After all, when you want a good cut of meat, you go directly to the butcher. ;)
Yeah, even his cheapest prices are far too expensive for me, Mr Nate. Even after he offered me a decent discount beceause of our past relationship I could not afford him and making another 'good' movie.
However I wonder if there is any input or influence from the money-backers behind Advocate's movie-making empire, perhaps they have nudged him down the 'mainstream R' rather than the 'mainly fetish route'? Not that he hasn't had some decent success and feedback with his more mainstream movies, and been able to enter them for several Indi Film Festivals. He's not out to compete against Hollywood, who he thinks is too money and CGI orientated anyway. He'd rather go back to 'basics' (in a decently funded way). Compare, say, 'From Russia With Love' with any of Daniel Craig's James Bond movies - which had the bigger budget, and which film actually was a proper James Bond Film and not an overblown extravagance-fest that seemed at times more Indiana Jones than anything else?
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:56 am
However I wonder if there is any input or influence from the money-backers behind Advocate's movie-making empire, perhaps they have nudged him down the 'mainstream R' rather than the 'mainly fetish route'? Not that he hasn't had some decent success and feedback with his more mainstream movies, and been able to enter them for several Indi Film Festivals. He's not out to compete against Hollywood, who he thinks is too money and CGI orientated anyway. He'd rather go back to 'basics' (in a decently funded way). Compare, say, 'From Russia With Love' with any of Daniel Craig's James Bond movies - which had the bigger budget, and which film actually was a proper James Bond Film and not an overblown extravagance-fest that seemed at times more Indiana Jones than anything else?
I think he's more interested in making movies, and he used the fetish industry as a springboard to get the backing. It's too bad, because he did some excellent fetish work. He's dangerously close to sitting too squarely on the fence and not picking a side to focus on. He's going to lose his death fetish enthusiasts who simply cannot fund full-length movies for a few minutes worth of fetish content, and he's going to have the mainstream folks scratching their heads at the indie fests thinking his stuff is a weird M. Night Shyamalan version of James Bond. He really is going to resemble M. Night Shyamalan. Is it a horror flick? Is it a spy flick? Is it fetish? Ultimately, it's going to be something weird and in-between and not really appealing to either camp.

Like I said, when I want good fetish content, I'll go to a fetish producer. When I want a spy flick, I go to Netflix. I have zero interest in attending indie fests and watching experimental material. My time and money is better spent on what I know works.