Mars attacks.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Mars attacks.

Post by xj900uk »

Indrid Cold wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:04 pm I believe you are thinking of "Alien Apocalypse" starring the one and only Bruce Campbell.

Now that is a great film in the spirit of the worst 50's sci-fi B flicks. Fortunately (as usual!) Bruce nor anyone else involved is taking things too seriously.
Makmut
What is your main fetish?: Fantasies of attractive young women to Milfs dying in a number of ways!
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the fine artwork and literature fellow fantasy-death-fetish enthusiasts have cooked up!
Referral: A friend referred to me while we were DMing eachother.

Re: Mars attacks.

Post by Makmut »

The old pulptoon site had a great spread of cards in this theme, with some buxom damsels ending up on the wrong side of some atomic anal probes!
The entire franchise and IP is ripe for some fun, gruesome, and humorous fem-death fantasy! In the same vein, the videogame "Destroy All Humans" has some excellent and curvy Female NPCs ripe for becoming the doomed subjects of your evil Alien experiments! And even features a level called "Earth Women are Delicious!" A game after my own heart!

I imagine many alien invaders would see the juicy Miss Rockwell and consider her a delicacy!
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (108.07 KiB) Viewed 393 times
A576561E-DAC2-4A55-9269-2157E764C69A.jpg
A576561E-DAC2-4A55-9269-2157E764C69A.jpg (417.35 KiB) Viewed 393 times