Chris Spam on Nicheclips

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Re: Chris Spam on Nicheclips

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Right, I get the point of this discussion, but the OP was blaming Chris for the spam. Others are simply pointing out it's probably not him because he wouldn't be able to profit off the videos in the first place.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

The premise of this thread is interesting so I will comment based on what I know.

Chris has been gone for nearly 7 years now. All rights to his content were sold to BigJohn of Annabelles way, way, way back around 2016. And since then, BigJohn has been posting on pretty much the exact same schedule across all his stores.

Nothing has changed--stores have been reposting for a long, long time.

Furthermore, they way the NC system works is that stores pop up on the Daily Top Selling Clips list for sales in a 24 hour period. It only takes 1-2 sales to climb the list since overall, sales are low. And the Weekly Top Shops list is just a weekly tally of the daily sales. So if a store consistently sells 4-5 clips a day, they are easily at the top of that list.

But more importantly is--are reposts confusing people. I don't think so. Most of the emails, PM's, and DM's I get are repost request. In 2014, to save server space at the time, NC purged thousands of producers clips. For instance, I have thousands of movies that are not on NC--but once were. And people ask for them back and so I do. In other cases for about 3-4 years NC would not allow full HD movies so they were posted in 1/2 HD. So, as I can, I repost them in full HD.

BigJohn, I don't think makes new movies anymore (I might be wrong), but given the repost cycle and the fact that the stores show up on the daily and weekly lists it means people are buying a few copies and that is a sale. A sale is a sale. A sale of a movie posted originally in 2010 is still brand new to the person who never saw it before.

So, I don't see what the OP was freaking out about. Reposts from many producers have been done since as far back as 2009. And given the big purge of movies and updating technology, there is a clear desire for those movies, both from original customers and new customers.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Post by darkins1de »

Man, i'm not a crazy visionary. I dont speak good english unfortunately, but it's easy to understand my thoughts

I'm not againist the repost of old videos, the producer who bought the rights is entitled to do and try to sell them rightly. I'm againist the "wild" repost every 12 hours, every fucking day from years

This is the situation on Nicheclips :

[image]https://ibb.co/WVzqvrS[/image]

A new producer like Crime House or Cruel World do an update. After 30 minutes here comes the spammer who posts with 7/8 store an update with unmodified videos (no hd or modifications of any kind) of 10/15 years ago. (Chris Corner, Enuff Snuff, The Guillottine, Wills Kills, Agaversus, Annabelle, Gabrielle Fighting etc etc.)

The new producer update goes into background and often the users misses the update.

The sales of these 7/8/9/10 stores are very low (except Chris Corner still selling few copies in a month) and 2 update in a week would be sufficient.
Chris Corner it's his first store in 10th places, where the first place sells, if he's lucky, 3/4 copies a day.

This is spamming, not repost old videos. That's annoying and useless in my opinion.

Is it possible to solve the problem by following only the store that interests us? Yes, but stay annoying (in my opinion obv)
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Perhaps it would be sensible for nicheclips to have 2 columns of new releases :

one column exclusively containing both brand new or recently spruced-up material…

and one containing untouched old reposts.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

darkins1de wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:39 am

A new producer like Crime House or Cruel World do an update. After 30 minutes here comes the spammer who posts with 7/8 store an update with unmodified videos (no hd or modifications of any kind) of 10/15 years ago.
As a producer, I agree it is very annoying. And in fact, years ago, it got under my skin a lot. I remember spending on the day prepping a release....a movie that might have originally taken days to plan, hours to shoot, more hours or days to edit, then 3-4 hours on the release day to prep all the previews, add copy, etc., post it, only to have a bunch of other stores post immediately after I posted. It was almost as if they just waited for me to post---then everyone posted at once after. So frustrating.

But, ya know, after doing this for so many years, I stopped worrying about it. I never had a customer tell me that they failed to realize I had a new release because I scrolled down the page a bit.

I do agree that simply reposting for the sake of bumping the store without bringing anything new (new clip or upscaled clip) is lame. Year ago when I asked management if it was OK to repost clips from the back of the store, they said as long as I put something new out weekly I could at the rate of up to one repost per store...and that was a rule we established at the time to not clutter up the releases. And like clockwork not only do I put out a new movie every week, but I also, when I have time, put out upscaled versions (some of these have not been posted since the great purge of 2014 I mentioned).

But I guess the rules do not apply to some producers. :-(.

FYI, Cruel World has over 1300 movies and has been around for years---they are not "new". Crime House has been around as long or longer. Both are very well established with a set fanbase.

JohnM

CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

This is one of the reasons why I try to avoid using NicheClips.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

darkins1de wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:39 am
The sales of these 7/8/9/10 stores are very low (except Chris Corner still selling few copies in a month) and 2 update in a week would be sufficient.
Chris Corner it's his first store in 10th places, where the first place sells, if he's lucky, 3/4 copies a day.
Some of these producers were making videos long before Nicheclips opened and offered or sold them on membership driven/restricted sites (even after Nicheclips opened). Why shouldn't they be able to put that material on a store at Nicheclips or any other sales platform as long as it's not reposting to the site over and over with the same material? Furthermore, the producers don't control how Nicheclips lists new uploads, and sales of some of that old material is quite good.
darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Post by darkins1de »

It's sad to think that certain producer are forced to spam every 12 hours , every day from years videos to sell some copies . I thought making good videos was enough to sell (like old pst) , without having to post your old videos every day to remind us that you exist :roll:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

If the videos are new to nicheclips, so what. If they've been posted before, that's a different situation.
resumes1

Post by resumes1 »

This thread has outlived its relevance.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

resumes1 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:41 am This thread has outlived its relevance.
Yeah, I agree. Seems like it is just one person really annoyed and they needed to let it out. Self-serving posts are a natural part---heck the main part of internet discourse. I feel that I have served myself by being able to point that out. Hee hee haw. :lol:

Thanks,
JohnM