Chris Spam on Nicheclips

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Chris Spam on Nicheclips

Post by darkins1de »

Chris Brown spam his old videos of his 3 stores every 12/24 hours on Nicheclips for years now. Not happy , now , he spam the videos of other 5/6 old and inactive producer (like Enuff Snuff/The Guillottine/Annabelle Fantasy etc etc) to try desperately to sell a copy .

Honestly i have respect for his old works but this constant spam every day for years it's tiring me. Every time i see Nicheclips updates of new producer who try to keep alive this genre, i have to see the updates , made by Chris, of 7/8 old stores of videos from 10/15 years ago and i often miss new updates because of this .

One/two update on week would be enough, Chris. Let us enjoy what new producers do. What do you think?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Chris Spam on Nicheclips

Post by Bluestone »

I thought Chris Brown was long gone from this industry. Not sure what point you're making, but if someone is spamming Nicheclips, shouldn't this complaint be made to Nicheclips' admin, not here?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
darkins1de

Post by darkins1de »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:54 am I thought Chris Brown was long gone from this industry. Not sure what point you're making, but if someone is spamming Nicheclips, shouldn't this complaint be made to Nicheclips' admin, not here?

Blue
He posts his old videos it's not properly spamming. He can do it but i find it really annoying. It's just my opinion. In the section " Recently update stores" everyday i see the same old stores with 10 years ago videos posted by him and updates from new producers are "hidden". This happen every day by some years. You got the point?
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Yeah, I noticed this too. I don't know who exactly is doing it, but it is annoying. Not sure what can be done about it, I just learned to pay attention to the stores I care about.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

ikke21 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:02 am Yeah, I noticed this too. I don't know who exactly is doing it, but it is annoying. Not sure what can be done about it, I just learned to pay attention to the stores I care about.
Well it's pointless for Chris B as he sold his catalogue and rights/royalties to all his old movies years ago.
He got out of the industry completely, so even if there are sales of his old movies he will not receive a penny from the new sales.
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

If he sold the rights, then it's probably someone else reposting the videos.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:06 pm If he sold the rights, then it's probably someone else reposting the videos.
Yes, and why wouldn't they, if they paid good money for the rights?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:28 am Yes, and why wouldn't they, if they paid good money for the rights?

Blue
Exactly. Whoever bought the rights isn't making money off previous sales. They're probably reposting the old videos to make a profit off their purchase.
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Nobody is taking issue with their right to advertise. Advertising works just fine on this forum. On Nicheclips, they seem to have hijacked the system to an extent that I basically ignore the ads there (and totally ignore their ads). It was even my impression that they deliberately timed the ads to crowd out the work of other producers. (I might be wrong on that, but that was my impression.) Now, it seems that they have a right to do that under Nicheclips policy. But the outcome is unfortunate, in the sense that it has led to a breakdown of the natural channel for advertising on Nicheclips. Are they violating rules? No. Should they be allowed to advertise? Yes. Is this situation unfortunate? Also yes.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

I don't think anyone here is defending the right to advertise. The point myself and others are making is it's probably not Chris reposting the videos. It's probably the individual who currently owns the rights, hence the reposts.
darkins1de

Post by darkins1de »

I dont know if is exactly Chris to spam this videos but who cares? The point of discussion is that someone is spamming old videos every 12 hours with 9/10 different stores to make a ridicolous profit , ruining the user experience and the new producer activity . If you want new productions to continue, please support them :approve: and not this useless spammer :disapprove:

P.s. i'm not saying that someone can't sell old videos, but not in this way. :mad:

p.p.s. If it wasn't Chris, I apologize to him
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I log on to nicheclips every day and I have no idea what you are discussing here. I'm not experiencing any spam problems. I see pretty much everything that's new on the community forums or by checking the individual producers' stores (of the producers I would buy anything from).
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

I understand what is being said here.
One I know I have seen from is enough snuff think it is.
You see what looks like new product. Posted this year. Then if you click on it. You find actually done like 2018.
So recycling to the top.

Chris did briefly do like some other producers. Re-editing videos. So better, clearer video. Then re-posting those.

Only thing I would object to. If someone was doing repackage.
Presenting previously done video. As something new.
Different images. THAT I would blow total B.S. whistle on.
Had seen it in the past but rare.
Can't remember vendor or if they are even still active.
Another thing to be careful about.
When one studio buys rights for anothers product.
Something you bought in the past. May show up again, BUT it is different vendor trying to sell it.

Anyways hope this helps .
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thanks Storm.
smudger

Post by smudger »

darkins1de wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:14 am I dont know if is exactly Chris to spam this videos but who cares? The point of discussion is that someone is spamming old videos every 12 hours with 9/10 different stores to make a ridicolous profit , ruining the user experience and the new producer activity . If you want new productions to continue, please support them :approve: and not this useless spammer :disapprove:

P.s. i'm not saying that someone can't sell old videos, but not in this way. :mad:

p.p.s. If it wasn't Chris, I apologize to him
They may be old to you, but of interest to others. If they are being sold, then that will be the case. I only wish some of the old KHP stuff was still available.... Scroll on if you don't like it is simple answer.