DBZ anime: About the Videl's bloody beat down scene by the villain Spopovich

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

DBZ anime: About the Videl's bloody beat down scene by the villain Spopovich

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I don't know if you already watched the Dragon Ball serie, the japanese anime serie was one of my favorite anime in my childhood.

The problem in this manga is that almost only men characters are dying in a gories and graphics way. There is almost no women dying in a gory way like men characters. And mostly no women warriors in the anime, only a few ones Android 18, ShiShi (DB not in Z), Videl etc...

The Songoku family has no daughter, only two brothers, Vegeta too.

The interesting part is that the author of this manga has finally put a graphic scenario of a young woman warrior being bloody beaten down and destroyed by a villain.

The scenario was in DBZ, in the Majin Boo Saga. The main characters are paticipating in the international tournament.

Videl the girlfriend of Songohan has to fight the sadistic villain Spopovich in her first fight in the tournament.

In the fight she has completely the upperhand in the beginning but as you know in the manga spopovich has superhuman power like the others characters in the anime, villains and heros... etc...

Spopovich retakes the upperhand and brutally beats down Videl who is nearly killed in the fight, the progress of the fight is very interesting in the fetish point of view, superheroine in peril etc... The way how the heroine has the upperhand in the beginning but finally becomes more and more tried, and weaker and weaker by the resistant body of Spopovich who finally retakes the upperhand little by little until the complete onslaught and destruction of Videl.

When I watched it in that time, it turned me on a little. Fascinating destruction of a beautiful young woman, Videl one of the main characters in the DBZ serie. She will die and will be killed of course later as you already know the manga, but unfortunately no graphics deaths of her in the Manga.

The problem after that, is the huge opposition the manga had endured from feminist gangs and from his audience, especially audience from the west who criticized harshly the bloody beat down scene of the heroine Videl in the anime.

For the audience women should not be put in that way in Cinema and in anime movies !!! While the men yes they can kill them in any way !!!

Again the double standard and the fake gender equality ? :mrgreen:

The full fight scene from DBZ, Videl VS Spopovich :

Part 2 just the beat down of Videl :

Discussion: Videl's Beat Down By Spopovich Was Uncalled For

What do you think about it, members of this board ? What is your opinion on this ?
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Re: DBZ anime: About the Videl's bloody beat down scene by the villain Spopovich

Post by JIMBO »

I'd rather see a FEMALE "David vs. Goliath" theme where the smaller girl beats the big one.

Jimbo