Scream VI MASSIVE SPOILERS... Do not read unless fine with spoilers.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Scream VI MASSIVE SPOILERS... Do not read unless fine with spoilers.

Post by gavin monroe »

Okay now that Scram VI is officially out and I've seen it, seems like the time to report on the female deaths in it. Of which there are 3, well kinda 4.

So beware of massive spoilers.

The iconic opening kill this time is my goddess the glorious Samara Weaving looking perfect in the most figure hugging semi-see through dress ever made.

Image Image

The film opens with her in restaurant speaking to her date on the phone and gets lured out into the alley across the street where Ghostface jumps out at her, stabbing her in gut and chest and shoving her up against a wall before stabbing her a bunch more times in chest as she screams and spits blood. Then as she slides down wall on the brink the killer slashes her once final time with her blood spraying his mask. We then get an incredible lingering close up of her dead face staring listlessly as blood drips from her lips. Then later a show of her from stomach up slumped against wall with chest bloody. Found this cap of it.
Then she's seen in background full body slumped against wall as killer is in foreground. During the scene there is some good focus of her feet in sexy high heels as they struggle or drag against ground as she's shoved up against wall.

Later in film when police are going over things there is a very great crime scene photo of her slumped dead against wall on the board the detectives are looking over. Now I am bias of course as Samara is one of my two dream girls and great loves so her presence obviously affects me a lot more than it may most but for me this is about the best and sexiest death scene ever in a scream film and most any film really, being absolutely incredible and Samara's performance and earth shattering beauty are pure perfection. This will go down in the hall of fame to be sure.

The second kill comes when Devyn Nekoda who plays Anika... one of the leads new friends... is killed when Ghostface brutally assaults the group in their apartment. First Anika is shoved down and choked some in struggle before she's stabbed in belly, the knife is twisted in wound and sliced slowly up quite a bit. She survives this as she and others lock themselves in room and then try and escape to another apartment over a ladder put between the windows. Anika is last to crawl over and Ghostface grabs onto ladder and shakes it till she falls off, plummets a few stories and smashes her head on a dumpser. We see close up of her face with one half kind of fucked up and squished gorily.

The final female kill is lady Ghostface Liana Liberato who earlier in the film faked her own death with her partner when he "attacked" her while shes scantly clad in her bedroom. The attack is not seen obviously but he bursts out of the room and shoves her bloody "body" at her friends causing it crash into them and knock them off their feet as Liana rolls off of them on her back, staring widely.

Her actual death comes when clad in ghostface robe with mask off when leading heroine Melissa Barrera gets the drop on her with a gun and shoots her right in the center of her forehead, splattering blood out the back of her head as she pulls a shocked face and drops backwards dead, her body not shown after.
Last edited by gavin monroe on Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Re: Scream VI MASSIVE SPOILERS... Do not read unless fine with spoilers.

Post by ikke21 »

Samara Weaving's death is a truly spectacular scene. She really commits to the part. I can't wait for better quality video to become available, but here are some stills of the best video I found so far.
Attachments
Samara Weaving Scream VI.png
Samara Weaving Scream VI.png (150.36 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
Samara Weaving Scream VI 9.png
Samara Weaving Scream VI 9.png (289.45 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
Samara Weaving Scream VI 8.png
Samara Weaving Scream VI 8.png (171.27 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
Samara Weaving Scream VI 7.png
Samara Weaving Scream VI 7.png (169.07 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
Samara Weaving Scream VI 6.png
Samara Weaving Scream VI 6.png (158.25 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
Samara Weaving Scream VI 5.png
Samara Weaving Scream VI 5.png (138.92 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
Samara Weaving Scream VI 4.png
Samara Weaving Scream VI 4.png (136.37 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
Samara Weaving Scream VI 3.png
Samara Weaving Scream VI 3.png (130.77 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
Samara Weaving Scream VI 2.png
Samara Weaving Scream VI 2.png (133.43 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
gavin monroe
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.

Post by gavin monroe »

Ooooh wow thanks so much for those caps. I could not agree more, she does a perfect job ontop of looking more perfect than should be possible. :love: :love: :love: :love:
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

gavin monroe wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:28 pm During the scene there is some good focus of her feet in sexy high heels as they struggle or drag against ground as she's shoved up against wall.
For fellow foot fetishists, the reference to her heels in gavin's post caught my attention so I found a copy of the scene and took this screenshot. She's wearing a pair of silver slingback pumps that lace up around the ankle. Very nice.

She's trying to maintain her footing during the attack and stumbles a bit in the process.

I have no interest in the flick beyond the death scenes, and Samara's looks like the only good one, so I'm skipping the theatrical run but am definitely eager to see this scene in full HD on my 32" display.
scream6.png
scream6.png (213.89 KiB) Viewed 3868 times
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

Yeah loved her in those heels so much and took very strong note of that in scene and the focus to that. Samara's feet like the rest of her are such perfection. :love: :love: :love:

I do recommend the film but Samara's role and scene is the wonderful highlight that overwhelms all. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Also when later in the film they show a crime scene photo of her body slumped against wall her legs are well seen and heels too... what I'd give for that to be released as a promotional still. My god.
ColinVGrey

Post by ColinVGrey »

Managed to get hold of a decent copy - here is a vid of Samara getting stabbed.

mp4 format - 262Mb

Enjoy.
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

ColinVGrey wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:47 pm Managed to get hold of a decent copy - here is a vid of Samara getting stabbed.
:approve:
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

Wonderful man, thanks. :)
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Beautiful! Both Samara in that tight evening gown and her death at the hands of Ghostface!

Thanks for sharing! This is going directly into my personal Best Female Death Scenes Collection!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

You are a man of great taste Blue, very nice to see this scene and my Samara get such a reception by all. :love: :love: :love: :love:
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Samara Weaving, Conor Leslie, and Charlotte Hope are my big three when it comes to mainstream actresses.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

shootingmad wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:09 am So nothing happens to Jenna Ortega? :cry:
She played the protag's sister and survived the climactic fight scene with her.