Cyberpunk 2077: A graphic quest with dozens of beautiful prostitutes slaughtered

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Cyberpunk 2077: A graphic quest with dozens of beautiful prostitutes slaughtered

Post by Totallibertarianism »

It is one of the many missions and quests of the Cyberpunk 2077: V has to help a rich man to escape a mafia gang, the "666th street" but when he comes to his home, he discovers a massacre of dozens of prostitutes. The man wanted to have a party with the girls before his exodus from the town but the gangsters stormed his home with the girls inside it and slaughtered all of them.

Pictures from this quest :

JohnVillain

Re: Cyberpunk 2077: A graphic quest with dozens of beautiful prostitutes slaughtered

Post by JohnVillain »

Another good was being able to see the prostitutes begging for there lives and getting executed in the front and back yards as you arrive (assuming you don’t stop the 6th streeters)
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077: A graphic quest with dozens of beautiful prostitutes slaughtered

Post by Totallibertarianism »

This game has now a new graphic engine and increased the system requirements since. https://gamesystemrequirements.com/game/cyberpunk-2077

They made their fans very upset for increasing the funding to play this game and always asking more $$$ for their company. LOL !

I didn't play it for a long time, I'm now trying Starfield, Starfield is a very good game and has a good potential for the death fetish with mods and maybe with the upcoming updates and DLCs despite critics and bad grades.

But maybe the Cyberpunk, I will try it again to see what has changed...