Lovers dying together

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Crazzeedave

Re: Lovers dying together

Post by Crazzeedave »

IMG_8448.png
IMG_8448.png (992.05 KiB) Viewed 5496 times
super-z wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:10 am
wo1776 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:44 pm Another example I can remember is from the old PKF video “Super Showdown”, where the superheroine played by the stunning Olive Glass dies in the arms of her girlfriend, who went to great lengths to comfort her in her final moments which made the scene so much hotter, before said girlfriend is also killed, crawling to Olive’s side in her final seconds before they lay motionless in each other’s embrace. Needless to say it’s one of my favorite videos from pkf to date.

Does anyone else here share this niche of mine, or could anyone point me to the right direction for more scenes like this?
I just stumbled on this this... loved it too! I'll add more on the other forum, but thanks JohnM
I picture them as lesbians
Sapphic_
What is your main fetish?: Decapitation, slow & sensual stabbing, the combined act of snuff & lovemaking
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discovered this forum more or less accidentally while trying to find Julianapostata's works after he left DA -- perused the topics and was hooked :)
Referral: Same as above -- trying to find Julianapostata's works after Fetnoir's dissolution

Post by Sapphic_ »

There's an amazing sequence of drawings made by Aka6 involving Fiora and Katarine (of League of Legends fame) being essentially buried alive inside an impossibly tight sarcophagus -- there's no violence depicted between the two but as they are both being squeezed into an increasingly tight reliquary by an unseen third party I would say they the rivals are being compelled to put aside their differences (to no avail of course).
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

A long time ago, SuzyFights, (Now Sophie's Fantasies,) did a custom video for me called: "Suicide Pact."
Two female lovers stab each other to death-- make love to each other with knives-- so, of course, they die together.

(I think this one is still for sale.)

Some Screen shots:
Attachments
sp4.jpg
sp4.jpg (226.57 KiB) Viewed 5232 times
sp3.jpg
sp3.jpg (190.33 KiB) Viewed 5232 times
sp2.jpg
sp2.jpg (161.6 KiB) Viewed 5232 times
sp1.jpg
sp1.jpg (154.62 KiB) Viewed 5232 times
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Ric,

That's always been one of my favorite videos. There's a similar one that Orsi did with Susanne and a gun (Navel Shot by Pleasure). Both are still available. :lol:
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Max5s wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:46 pm Ric,

That's always been one of my favorite videos. There's a similar one that Orsi did with Susanne and a gun (Navel Shot by Pleasure). Both are still available. :lol:
I don't promote 'Suicide Pact' often enough. It was based on a short story I wrote for Dead Skirts.
I think they did a really good job bringing it to live action.
One thing I really liked was how the girls stabbed each other in their bellies. Obviously, they were using toy knives with retractable blades. But they used the knives in a way so it wasn't obvious that the blade was retracting into the handle. Rather it looked more like the blade was sinking into the flesh of the other girl.
The slow in and out of the blade was evocative of sexual intercourse, as I had intended; and they performed it just as I had imagined it. As if the blade penetrating their body was producing a tremendous sexual orgasm.

So, if you like belly stabbing videos: I recommend this one!
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Okay, I couldn't find the original 'Suicide Pact' that I wrote for Dead Skirts. But I did find the revised version I wrote for Fet Noir, now known as Deadly Desires.

So here is the link to that version, which I just posted here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22428

It's on topic for this thread because it is two lovers dying together.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Ric delCampo wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:27 pm

I don't promote 'Suicide Pact' often enough. It was based on a short story I wrote for Dead Skirts.
So, if you like belly stabbing videos: I recommend this one!
Ric,

You should promote more of the material that you wrote and had turned into videos. Some of the ones I'm familiar with are very interesting and unique.

Suicide Pact is very sensual and really good. I've always admired Orsi and Victoria. I've had the chance to actually film videos with Orsi (as in hold the camera), and she is great to work with. I've written scripts for over 400 of her videos. I never got to actually meet Victoria, but she was also a quality act.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I've been promoting the hell of of the two videos I wrote for SLA recently.
One advantage they have is their actresses speak Spanish, a language I also speak.

One of my favorite video of all time, done by SuzyFights, is called "Ballistic Test."
I really enjoyed how they performed that one. But one of the very few problems I have with it, is that the actresses are not speaking a language I know. (And, unlike SLA, there are no subtitles in English.) So I don't know if they used all my jokes or not.

But now I'm off topic for this thread.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Ric delCampo wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:31 pm
One of my favorite video of all time, done by SuzyFights, is called "Ballistic Test."
I really enjoyed how they performed that one. But one of the very few problems I have with it, is that the actresses are not speaking a language I know.
I have that one too. I think Emese (the first actress shot) gave one of her best performances in that one. I understand why you prefer dialog to be in a language you can understand. Crista speaks English very well, but Gaby and Emese not so much at the time the video was made.

Getting back on topic, you might want to check out "Mutually Assured Destruction" with Orsi and Laura on Sophie's site.