Lovers dying together

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

wo1776
What is your main fetish?: Gun fun style shooting and stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: To communicate
Referral: Through a link in another website

Lovers dying together

Post by wo1776 »

As the title suggests, I’ve always been fascinated by the concept of a pair of lovers dying together at the same time and place. Maybe it’s a moment of romantic tragedy as portrayed in the classic Romeo and Juliet scenario. Maybe they go down fighting side by side, protecting each other against overwhelming odds in a blaze of glory ala Bonnie and Clyde. Maybe they’re forced to become enemies by circumstance and run each other through at the same time. These scenarios are really interesting to me for reasons I can’t quite put my fingers on. Maybe I’m just a hopeless romantic that yawns for melodrama, especially in cases where the lovers milk the scene for as much drama as possible, crawling towards each other, sharing one last kiss, cheesy declarations of love, holding each other until the end, etc

Some examples of this in the fetish sense; The video “Amazon Warrior” by the talented Kayla Obey includes a scene where she and the POV character fight side by side against enemy archers, when she reacts with shock as the POV character is hit, before getting hit herself. With both of us dying, she declares to the camera that “we shall die beside each other” and the way she says that and the longing look she gives the camera till the very end is extremely erotic to me. Similar scenes also play out in another Kayla video “Play with me!” where she declares her love for the dying POV character before expiring herself. And imagining myself resting for eternity side by side with such a beauty is honestly quite exciting.

Another example I can remember is from the old PKF video “Super Showdown”, where the superheroine played by the stunning Olive Glass dies in the arms of her girlfriend, who went to great lengths to comfort her in her final moments which made the scene so much hotter, before said girlfriend is also killed, crawling to Olive’s side in her final seconds before they lay motionless in each other’s embrace. Needless to say it’s one of my favorite videos from pkf to date.

Does anyone else here share this niche of mine, or could anyone point me to the right direction for more scenes like this?
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find others with compatible fetishes
Referral: google search

Re: Lovers dying together

Post by Sally »

I like that idea too and it shows up in movies from time to time. I can't remember any specific titles, though. I'll see if I have any captures handy.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Duel in the Sun (1946)

Gregory Peck and Jennifer Jones play lovers who in up on the opposite ends of a gunfight. They shoot each other, then crawl to each other so they can die together.

Link:
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
wo1776

Post by wo1776 »

Ric delCampo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:54 pm Duel in the Sun (1946)

Gregory Peck and Jennifer Jones play lovers who in up on the opposite ends of a gunfight. They shoot each other, then crawl to each other so they can die together.

Link:
I remember the scene but I couldn’t for the life of me remember the movie name so thanks a bunch! Now that is what I’m talking about. The only way this could have been even better is if they’re two lovely cowgirls
wo1776

Post by wo1776 »

Sally wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:17 pm I like that idea too and it shows up in movies from time to time. I can't remember any specific titles, though. I'll see if I have any captures handy.

Glad to see someone else share my taste! And, having seen some of what you’ve posted on here I’d say none of us would object to dying next to you.
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

How about these videos? They died while holding hands

wo1776

Post by wo1776 »

Aditfemi wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:48 pm How about these videos? They died while holding hands

Looks interesting!
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

wo1776 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:50 pm
Aditfemi wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:48 pm How about these videos? They died while holding hands

Looks interesting!
You can download those videos here:
Double Suicide: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/msrxh
Double Sword Navel Stab: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/vezrk
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find others with compatible fetishes
Referral: google search

Post by Sally »

Maybe lovers, maybe not

wo1776

Post by wo1776 »

Sally wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:48 pm Maybe lovers, maybe not

You can tell he’s having the time of his life here
dlavoc

Post by dlavoc »

Oh... I have made so many of those...
dlavoc0223.jpg
dlavoc0223.jpg (896.74 KiB) Viewed 7689 times
dlavoc0183.jpg
dlavoc0183.jpg (501.56 KiB) Viewed 7689 times
dlavoc0179.jpg
dlavoc0179.jpg (317.56 KiB) Viewed 7689 times
dlavoc0143.jpg
dlavoc0143.jpg (173.25 KiB) Viewed 7689 times
Dlavoc0129.jpg
Dlavoc0129.jpg (171.84 KiB) Viewed 7689 times
dlavoc0082.jpg
dlavoc0082.jpg (382.37 KiB) Viewed 7689 times
dlavoc0081.jpg
dlavoc0081.jpg (194.05 KiB) Viewed 7689 times
dlavoc0049.jpg
dlavoc0049.jpg (419.76 KiB) Viewed 7689 times
Dlavoc0033.jpg
Dlavoc0033.jpg (361.8 KiB) Viewed 7689 times
Attachments
Dlavoc001.jpg
Dlavoc001.jpg (142.43 KiB) Viewed 7689 times
super-z
What is your main fetish?: I love leotards! With that I love the fictional drama of a strong confident super-heroine facing her imminent demise wearing what I consider to be a hot sexy costume.
Why do you want to join this forum?: community with like minded folks so I can discuss common fetish and learn more about videos that include my fetish for super-heroines
Referral: linked from search but I have known about you a long time

Post by super-z »

wo1776 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:44 pm Another example I can remember is from the old PKF video “Super Showdown”, where the superheroine played by the stunning Olive Glass dies in the arms of her girlfriend, who went to great lengths to comfort her in her final moments which made the scene so much hotter, before said girlfriend is also killed, crawling to Olive’s side in her final seconds before they lay motionless in each other’s embrace. Needless to say it’s one of my favorite videos from pkf to date.

Does anyone else here share this niche of mine, or could anyone point me to the right direction for more scenes like this?
I just stumbled on this this... loved it too! I'll add more on the other forum, but thanks JohnM
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Surprised no one has mentioned Joe Laraz' VAMPYRES:

https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... 4.mp4/file

Jimbo
Alteebe

Post by Alteebe »

JIMBO wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:03 pm Surprised no one has mentioned Joe Laraz' VAMPYRES:

https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... 4.mp4/file

Jimbo
Cinema needs more scenes like this. This one was beautifully shot.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Quirky, but interesting.
Last edited by Max5s on Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.