Playing Dead

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find others with compatible fetishes
Referral: google search

Re: Playing Dead

Post by Sally »

Awol Nate wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:06 pm
Sally wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:13 pm I'm older than 50 :( + :) The frown is because it's not that great getting older and the smile is because that's better than the alternative. I used to make my own private videos but there was neither sex nor body handling because I was alone.
DS5e.jpgDS11e2b.jpg
NICE! Both of those images you used with the superimposed face came from two of my very own customs!!! I'm quite honored you used them! :)
I'm happy that you're OK with my borrowing the scenes. I have to find the right photo of me for the scene. Most of them come out looking silly but that's the only way I can get younger. And thinner.
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

tommygun wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:57 pm Thanks, Princess. We've talked a bit about your appearance in a film, and I understand the reticence. The unfortunate fact from a producer's standpoint is that very few people ever see one of these films, but from the talent standpoint, it's pretty private. So, it comes down to someone having enough fun with the process (it is) and the resulting pictures/footage, that it compensates for the very small risk of exposure. Virtually all the actors I've worked with are professional actors and models. But it always seemed that there must be SOMEONE out there who'd be into the work enough to make it a lot of fun for everyone. And under certain circumstances, the production could be held completely private. The films don't make enough money these days to make it impossible to consider simply not ever releasing a particular production.
I should be thanking you for having expressed interest in me doing so with you at some point!

As we've discussed, this is something I'd certainly consider - both helping shoot some videos and also being in some.

Being "killed" (or even simply dying) and then all of the body handling that happens after that is intensely erotic for me. It's something that I greatly enjoy thinking about and it's certainly fun (and ultimately harmless) to roleplay with people. And, in the end, being in a video like that is just another form of roleplay, don't you think?

I agree that the privacy concerns are probably minor in the end and a number of people in the community know me quite well anyway.

So this is definitely something I would be open to and would enjoy discussing more in the future :D
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.

Post by Sally »

Snuff Princess wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:32 am
tommygun wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:57 pm Thanks, Princess. We've talked a bit about your appearance in a film, and I understand the reticence. The unfortunate fact from a producer's standpoint is that very few people ever see one of these films, but from the talent standpoint, it's pretty private. So, it comes down to someone having enough fun with the process (it is) and the resulting pictures/footage, that it compensates for the very small risk of exposure. Virtually all the actors I've worked with are professional actors and models. But it always seemed that there must be SOMEONE out there who'd be into the work enough to make it a lot of fun for everyone. And under certain circumstances, the production could be held completely private. The films don't make enough money these days to make it impossible to consider simply not ever releasing a particular production.
I should be thanking you for having expressed interest in me doing so with you at some point!

As we've discussed, this is something I'd certainly consider - both helping shoot some videos and also being in some.

Being "killed" (or even simply dying) and then all of the body handling that happens after that is intensely erotic for me. It's something that I greatly enjoy thinking about and it's certainly fun (and ultimately harmless) to roleplay with people. And, in the end, being in a video like that is just another form of roleplay, don't you think?

I agree that the privacy concerns are probably minor in the end and a number of people in the community know me quite well anyway.

So this is definitely something I would be open to and would enjoy discussing more in the future :D

Twenty years ago I took actual pictures of myself but tried to hide my face. Some of those are still flying around the web. A couple of them were convincing enough that some thought they were real. Funny thing is now I'm showing my face but hiding my body!
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

One thing is for sure as we "mature." Things change! But it sounds like you're still having fun! That's the important bit.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Sally

Post by Sally »

tommygun wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:54 am One thing is for sure as we "mature." Things change! But it sounds like you're still having fun! That's the important bit.
Yes, but the intensity is subdued. Still is fun, though.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

The older we get, the more important having fun actually is.
---------------
Sally

Post by Sally »

I figured since I'm playing dead I should have a more relevant avatar.
Barefoot Bandit

Post by Barefoot Bandit »

Sally wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:13 pm I'm older than 50 :( + :) The frown is because it's not that great getting older and the smile is because that's better than the alternative. I used to make my own private videos but there was neither sex nor body handling because I was alone.
Did you keep any of those videos? I bet those would be fun for you to watch years later.
Sally

Post by Sally »

Barefoot Bandit wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:19 am
Did you keep any of those videos? I bet those would be fun for you to watch years later.
I have a jumble of still frames but few s. I didn't even know from where they came after thirty or more years playing around from even before IRC.
Barefoot Bandit

Post by Barefoot Bandit »

Sally wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:35 am
I have a jumble of still frames but few s. I didn't even know from where they came after thirty or more years playing around from even before IRC.
That's fun that you still have those.

Did you go by DeadSally back in those days? I think I remember you from IRC, and maybe DeadExposure/DeadAsylum?
Sally

Post by Sally »

Barefoot Bandit wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:13 am
Sally wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:35 am
That's fun that you still have those.

Did you go by DeadSally back in those days? I think I remember you from IRC, and maybe DeadExposure/DeadAsylum?
I might have some on an old hard drive but in those days capacities were such that I'd always being cleaning out space. There was no cloud, no practical backup drives (I did try tape), and the rule of thumb for hard drieves was $1/KB. I lost several old computers in a flood but I have a stack of laptops so I'll look.

I did go by deadSally for a long time. I was also "Crystal Chandelier" in some places.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

We'd love you to share them, that's for sure!
---------------
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

Hopefully those old drives will still boot up. Mechanical disks certainly won't last forever.
Sally

Post by Sally »

Snuff Princess wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:38 am Hopefully those old drives will still boot up. Mechanical disks certainly won't last forever.
I lost several retired computers in a flood and was disturbed when I found that the cleanup people just threw them away. There was some rather sensitive information on those drives (like tax returns) and now I have no way to read 5 1/4 and 3 1/2 inch floppies.
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

I can't believe they'd just throw them out like that. Why didn't they ask you first?