Playing Dead

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Playing Dead

Post by tommygun »

I've always wondered whether any of the ladies who participate in our boards have thoughts about playing dead, and even possibly about being in one of the fetish films that various producers make...? There have been a number of comments over the years about the feelings one gets being "dead" with everyone else talking and moving around above your "body," and perhaps lifting an arm to let it drop, or rolling you over to examine a wound.... Is that a sexy topic for anyone..?
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find others with compatible fetishes
Referral: google search

Re: Playing Dead

Post by Sally »

tommygun wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:06 pm I've always wondered whether any of the ladies who participate in our boards have thoughts about playing dead, and even possibly about being in one of the fetish films that various producers make...? There have been a number of comments over the years about the feelings one gets being "dead" with everyone else talking and moving around above your "body," and perhaps lifting an arm to let it drop, or rolling you over to examine a wound.... Is that a sexy topic for anyone..?
Absolutely for me. When young, I useed pictures and videos of myself dying d to pose in front of a nirror with simulated bullet wounds. As years went by I added pictures, then videos of myself dying and dead. I had a very few friends over the years who would play along. Over the last few years I've photo manipulated myself and some online friends into various death scenes.
Attachments
sdfghxXX.jpg
sdfghxXX.jpg (367.04 KiB) Viewed 6553 times
xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Post by xahma »

Sally wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:57 pm
tommygun wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:06 pm I've always wondered whether any of the ladies who participate in our boards have thoughts about playing dead, and even possibly about being in one of the fetish films that various producers make...? There have been a number of comments over the years about the feelings one gets being "dead" with everyone else talking and moving around above your "body," and perhaps lifting an arm to let it drop, or rolling you over to examine a wound.... Is that a sexy topic for anyone..?
Absolutely for me. When young, I useed pictures and videos of myself dying d to pose in front of a nirror with simulated bullet wounds. As years went by I added pictures, then videos of myself dying and dead. I had a very few friends over the years who would play along. Over the last few years I've photo manipulated myself and some online friends into various death scenes.
That sounds hot! Thanks for sharing!
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Yes. Thank you for sharing…
I love the idea that the woman shares our fantasies.
My little experience as a producer of women warriors movies, letted me discover that a lot of young women liked and had a lot of fun in these erotic games…. That they were proud to appear as warriors and they found these moments of defeat, very hot !
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.

Post by Sally »

BCharco wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:22 am Yes. Thank you for sharing…
My little experience as a producer of women warriors movies, letted me discover that a lot of young women liked and had a lot of fun in these erotic games…. That they were proud to appear as warriors and they found these moments of defeat, very hot !
I've enjoyed thoughts of being a warrior but haven't played that very much. I do have a few depictions of a much younger me as such:
Warrior 4 SC.jpg
Warrior 4 SC.jpg (308.24 KiB) Viewed 6239 times
Warrior Sal sh.jpg
Warrior Sal sh.jpg (136.79 KiB) Viewed 6239 times
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Love these thoughts, Sally, and your pics..! When I was 13, I had a girlfriend who would horse around with her other girlfriends at parties. One time, two of them had a "gun" fight, and she got shot. Her death scene left me paralyzed almost. When I asked her about it, she said that it was very sexy for her, reacting to the shot, collapsing to the ground, lying there, with everyone so "concerned" about her as she died, then staring at the ceiling, with them kneeling over her...
---------------
Sally

Post by Sally »

tommygun wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:43 pm Love these thoughts, Sally, and your pics..! When I was 13, I had a girlfriend who would horse around with her other girlfriends at parties. One time, two of them had a "gun" fight, and she got shot. Her death scene left me paralyzed almost. When I asked her about it, she said that it was very sexy for her, reacting to the shot, collapsing to the ground, lying there, with everyone so "concerned" about her as she died, then staring at the ceiling, with them kneeling over her...
Exactly as I felt and about that age too!
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Sally wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:18 pm
BCharco wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:22 am Yes. Thank you for sharing…
I've enjoyed thoughts of being a warrior but haven't played that very much. I do have a few depictions of a much younger me as such:
Warrior 4 SC.jpgWarrior Sal sh.jpg
Oooh Waw ! Very beautiful pictures, Sally ! Thank You 🙏🏼 😊
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

Those are nice pictures Sally! Thanks for sharing them along with your own thoughts :cool:

To answer Tommy's question, yes, I absolutely adore the idea of being "dead" and everything that entails. My fantasies generally focus on dying or being killed in various ways and settings and then all the stuff that happens after. I love all the body handling, posing, comments being made (even the humiliating and derogatory ones), being used as a sexy toy, and so much more! It's all amazingly sexy to me!

As for being in a fetish film, that's certainly something I'd consider, though that would definitely be putting myself out there :lol2:
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
Sally

Post by Sally »

Snuff Princess wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:40 am Those are nice pictures Sally! Thanks for sharing them along with your own thoughts :cool:

To answer Tommy's question, yes, I absolutely adore the idea of being "dead" and everything that entails. My fantasies generally focus on dying or being killed in various ways and settings and then all the stuff that happens after. I love all the body handling, posing, comments being made (even the humiliating and derogatory ones), being used as a sexy toy, and so much more! It's all amazingly sexy to me!

As for being in a fetish film, that's certainly something I'd consider, though that would definitely be putting myself out there :lol2:
I don't know if I'd care to be in a fetish film. It's not even an option due to my age and I don't even like watching explicit sexual acts. Of course it's always implicit in these situations. Body handling is always appreciated.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Thanks, Princess. We've talked a bit about your appearance in a film, and I understand the reticence. The unfortunate fact from a producer's standpoint is that very few people ever see one of these films, but from the talent standpoint, it's pretty private. So, it comes down to someone having enough fun with the process (it is) and the resulting pictures/footage, that it compensates for the very small risk of exposure. Virtually all the actors I've worked with are professional actors and models. But it always seemed that there must be SOMEONE out there who'd be into the work enough to make it a lot of fun for everyone. And under certain circumstances, the production could be held completely private. The films don't make enough money these days to make it impossible to consider simply not ever releasing a particular production.
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Sally wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:51 pm
I don't know if I'd care to be in a fetish film. It's not even an option due to my age and I don't even like watching explicit sexual acts. Of course it's always implicit in these situations. Body handling is always appreciated.
Interesting...

First, I'm not sure that age is as much of an issue as you might think. For most folks, it's the acting, make-up and effects based on the scenario that are critical. I've done work with 50-year olds that was fantastic.

Second, very few producers film explicit sexual acts. Neither my previous partner nor I have ever done anything that was explicit, or even seriously simulated. Our interests are in the erotic nature of a shooting or stabbing, and the reactions and body of the victim. Body handling in that regard is really a necessity, in fact.
---------------
Sally

Post by Sally »

I'm older than 50 :( + :) The frown is because it's not that great getting older and the smile is because that's better than the alternative. I used to make my own private videos but there was neither sex nor body handling because I was alone.
DS5e.jpg
DS5e.jpg (258.62 KiB) Viewed 5924 times
DS11e2b.jpg
DS11e2b.jpg (192.53 KiB) Viewed 5924 times
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

As another 50+ myself, I agree with the :-( + :-)!

The fact that you made videos of your "deadness" shows the intensity of our fascination with that unique state of helpless awareness, so intense that it feels erotic...
---------------
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Sally wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:13 pm I'm older than 50 :( + :) The frown is because it's not that great getting older and the smile is because that's better than the alternative. I used to make my own private videos but there was neither sex nor body handling because I was alone.
DS5e.jpgDS11e2b.jpg
NICE! Both of those images you used with the superimposed face came from two of my very own customs!!! I'm quite honored you used them! :)