Playing Dead

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Playing Dead

Post by tommygun »

What about checking eBay for old drives. Sometimes, people have them and put them up to raise a few bucks...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find others with compatible fetishes
Referral: google search

Post by Sally »

Still hanging in after a couple of shots, staring at my killer as he fires three more quick shots into my chest. Heart stops but maybe a second or two of brain awareness as he confirms his kill . . .
Attachments
fVVaDoBc.jpg
fVVaDoBc.jpg (141.57 KiB) Viewed 3629 times
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Sally,

If you ever want to be in a death fetish production, I'd certainly be up for helping out with the funding. I've worked with Tommygun a couple of times in the past and he's extremely professional and just a nice guy to work with. He has a real passion for this art, and he takes care his actresses. He focuses on shootings and stabbings. He doesn't do that hardcore crap either. I think the video should focus entirely on what you want. You might really enjoy the experience! Imagine what the video would do for you!

And don't worry about your age. Hell, I'll be 52 this year. If that's your face you've been using the in pics you've been posting, you're kinda cute! 😁

And Snuff Princess, you know I'd love to see you in a production! You're adorable as hell.

If either of you are interested in a production, say with Tommygun, I'd love to help out! Maybe you could both be in one together.. ? 😁
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

Tommy is absolutely a professional and an incredible guy to boot! I've really enjoyed getting to know him and I think working with him would be a lot of fun!

Also, age is just a number. People regularly think I'm not even 21 even though I turn 40 next year :lol2:
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.

Post by Sally »

Awol Nate wrote: ↑Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:17 pm Sally,

If you ever want to be in a death fetish production, I'd ceray professional and just a nice guy to work with. He has a real passion for this art, and he takes care his actresses. He focuses on shootings and stabbings. He doesn't do that hardcore crap either. I think the video should focus entirely on what you want. You might really enjoy the experience! Imagine what the video would do for you!

And don't worry about your age. Hell, I'll be 52 this year. If that's your face you've been using the in pics you've been posting, you're kinda cute! 😁

And Snuff Princess, you know I'd love to see you in a production! You're adorable as hell.awkward

If either of you are interested in a production, say with Tommygun, I'd love to help out! Maybe you could both be in one together.. ? 😁
@Awol Nate and @Snuff Princess,

Thank you both for the encouragement and support. I have no doubt about @Tommygun's professionalism and there was a time in my life that I might have been interested in being part of a professional production. Unfortunately, that time has long passed. Besides, back then I was ultra private about my interest. Nobody knew about my necro fascination outside of the rather awkward and hopefully private online interactions. I did do some private "productions" on VHS but they were solos and promptly erased. It's just a time that's passsed. My "kinda cute" face comes from older pictures and recently has had help from an AI bot imaginating me as both younger and older than I am.

I appreciate everything you've said but it's best that I continue to be cautious and private.
Sally

Post by Sally »

About my "kinda cute" face. All of them come from old pictures of me. Recently I started using the Midjourney AI bot to refine my images and put them in different contexts. For example, this is from a college yearbook photo. Original on left, Midjourney on right:
Sally color cr sc av3.jpg
Sally color cr sc av3.jpg (18.41 KiB) Viewed 3488 times
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Thanks, everyone, for the positive comments and for thinking about doing a production some time. Snuff Princess and I will finally figure out how to do that one of these days!

In the meantime, Sally and I had some good conversation about our prospects a couple of weeks ago, and I came to fully respect her conclusion that it didn't work for her personally for a couple of good reasons. And that's not at all unusual. Most of us are actually incredibly private with all our death fantasy stuff. So, I'm very happy to continue seeing Sally's posts and her having fun with photoshopping her pretty face into a lot of good, dead bodies...!
---------------
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Snuff Princess wrote: ↑Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:00 am Tommy is absolutely a professional and an incredible guy to boot! I've really enjoyed getting to know him and I think working with him would be a lot of fun!

Also, age is just a number. People regularly think I'm not even 21 even though I turn 40 next year :lol2:
Count me in, Snuff Princess! I'll help fund part of the production if you and Tommygun can make it happen someday. It won't be a custom per se, but I'd love to help out. You and I have talked privately about what you could offer in the death fetish industry, and it's certainly worth exploring. I'd love to see you in a production, and Tommygun is just the fellow for it!

Sally, I described you as "kinda cute" because I'm a married dude and feel partly guilty for saying you're pretty damn hot. Just know you are. You got a killer face! And I'm talking about your original pic of you that you posted back in the day. Yeah you're pretty hot. :) Just saying... And if you're not comfortable with being involved in any sort of video production, then I'm behind you 100%. You just keep doing what you love. Honestly, I love how you super-impose your beautiful face in various death fetish pics. Keep em coming! :) :) :)
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

There's nothing wrong with being married and recognizing beauty where you see it. After all, beauty is all around us and life is meant to be appreciated (at least in my opinion).

If Sally had the time to play around with it, I bet she could bring some of her fantasies to life with 3D art by making an avatar that represented her how she wanted and then having bad things happen to said avatar :twisted:
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
Sally

Post by Sally »

Snuff Princess wrote: ↑Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:02 am There's nothing wrong with being married and recognizing beauty where you see it. After all, beauty is all around us and life is meant to be appreciated (at least in my opinion).

If Sally had the time to play around with it, I bet she could bring some of her fantasies to life with 3D art by making an avatar that represented her how she wanted and then having bad things happen to said avatar :twisted:
I'm married too and agree. I do play with my Avatar and have quite a few candidates!
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

I've done voice over for a few of my customs, which was pretty awesome. I've considered physically appearing in them, but there's always the risk of how that may impact my regular job. And as a male customer, I know models may not be comfortable with me acting alongside them - I'm not fully comfortable with it either.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Sally

Post by Sally »

Awol Nate wrote: ↑Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:06 pm
Sally wrote: ↑Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:13 pm I'm older than 50 :( + :) The frown is because it's not that great getting older and the smile is because that's better than the alternative. I used to make my own private videos but there was neither sex nor body handling because I was alone.
DS5e.jpgDS11e2b.jpg
NICE! Both of those images you used with the superimposed face came from two of my very own customs!!! I'm quite honored you used them! :)
Thank you for commissioning them.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

You sure were a pretty thing back in the day... Too bad about the "married" part. A little more difficult to get away for a couple of fun days helping with a shoot!
---------------
Sally

Post by Sally »

tommygun wrote: ↑Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:13 pm You sure were a pretty thing back in the day... Too bad about the "married" part. A little more difficult to get away for a couple of fun days helping with a shoot!
Things only fade from the outside looking in.
Glebonplebis14

Post by Glebonplebis14 »

Interesting conversation.

What's really great is seeing people sharing their fetishes to like minded people without fear of judgement.