Anybody knows this deleted youtube video clip?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Ling Big Hong

Anybody knows this deleted youtube video clip?

Post by Ling Big Hong »

Sorry for troubling your time guys, I have posted this thread at the video and image share forum, but seem nobody knows about it. So I gonna repost it in this forum and hopefully by any luck, someone might know about this.

So long time ago, I came across this youtube channel called Harkey Sreim: https://www.youtube.com/@HoldYourBreathTR/

I tried to find back one of the channel video but it believe it has been deleted.
So I will do my best for description of the clip.

So I believe it is from foreign tv series, maybe turkish. It's start with a female and a male have a converstion on a sofa/couch I think, the female has a long black hair as I remembered, not sure if the male is her boyfriend or husband. After that, I don't remember if the male or somebody else suffocated the female with like plastic roller or plastic based stuff to death, and I remember she has death stare too. So hopefully, someone knows where is this from. Thank you so much.