Explosive Decompression Thread

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Re: Explosive Decompression Thread

Post by CinemorgueFan »

JIMBO wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:24 pm An all-female version of RAIDERS has long been a fantasy of mine.... especially the last scene with the Nazis hit by the death rays, melting, or some swelling up (especially their breasts) and exploding. Artist Novax did something like this a while back.

BTW, there is a male decompression/swelling/exploding scene (the main black villain) in the Bond LIVE AND LET DIE.

Jimbo
Thanks for the information. 3D art isn't my style, so it would have to be live action to fulfill what I'm looking for. I haven't given a lot of thought to the specifics (and really anything beyond the spirit's face changing)) because I don't know if it could be pulled off effectively as a custom.

The Live and Let Die death isn't decompression because it's not in a sealed system and that death is so cartoonish, I don't know how many people would find appeal in variations of it. It seems more inflation fetish than death fetish to me. But for what it's worth, that death was the inspiration for one of Kitana's Fatalities.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:16 am I don't know if it could be pulled off effectively as a custom.

Yes. In our fantasies, we can do ANYTHING! The best special effects done in Hollywood are available for our imaginations. Even "easy" FX may be too much to ask some custom producers for.

Jimbo
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

JIMBO wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:29 pm Yes. In our fantasies, we can do ANYTHING! The best special effects done in Hollywood are available for our imaginations. Even "easy" FX may be too much to ask some custom producers for.
Jimbo
If our fantasies were enough, customs wouldn't exist.

Imagination doesn't cut it for me. I need to see it happen.

I can imagine being able to use retired models in videos of great importance to me, but the reality is they're never coming back and those videos aren't being made.
NecroDiver
What is your main fetish?: Aquaphilia with mainly prefering scuba diving women in swimsuits getting killed by harpoon or their air tube getting cut and saturation diving women dying in explosive decompression.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I hope I can find more content related to my fetish and I can meet with like minded people
Referral: I searched for Clyde Allison books on the internet and I found a thread about his books here.

Post by NecroDiver »

OK so I recently asked a commission from a gore artist to make some decompression related death scenes for me and here are the results:
Page05-deep.jpg
Page05-deep.jpg (4.29 MiB) Viewed 1392 times
Page06-deep.jpg
Page06-deep.jpg (4.93 MiB) Viewed 1392 times
Page07-deep.jpg
Page07-deep.jpg (4.51 MiB) Viewed 1392 times
I love scuba diving women of all kind especially when their air tube gets cut. ;-)
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

NecroDiver wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:17 am OK so I recently asked a commission from a gore artist to make some decompression related death scenes for me and here are the results:
Those are awesome. Love the characters and their terrible ending. I hope what he put on paper is close to what was in your imagination.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

When it can't be done in live action, you can always count on animation!
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

I am not a fan of graphic disembowelment. A simple explosion would be better for me.

Jimbo
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Although I also prefer a simple explosion, I like how the girls' cutesy art style contrasts with their graphic demises.
NecroDiver
What is your main fetish?: Aquaphilia with mainly prefering scuba diving women in swimsuits getting killed by harpoon or their air tube getting cut and saturation diving women dying in explosive decompression.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I hope I can find more content related to my fetish and I can meet with like minded people
Referral: I searched for Clyde Allison books on the internet and I found a thread about his books here.

Post by NecroDiver »

I was not a fan of it either but when I saw some infamously graphic 90's anime I kinda got into it.
I love scuba diving women of all kind especially when their air tube gets cut. ;-)
dvhukl

Post by dvhukl »

Hi, to which do you refer?

Thank you
NecroDiver

Post by NecroDiver »

dvhukl wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:44 am Hi, to which do you refer?

Thank you
Violence Jack, Genocyber, these 2 are the most infamous of their extremely graphic violence but there are many more.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Haha, Violence Jack and Genocyber are the first ones to come to my mind when you mention violent 90s anime. I was drawing a blank on the name of Genocyber (thanks for the reminder!), but I remember seeing a kid get torn up by a helicopter's bullets.