The Underwater death thread

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

NecroDiver
What is your main fetish?: Aquaphilia with mainly prefering scuba diving women in swimsuits getting killed by harpoon or their air tube getting cut and saturation diving women dying in explosive decompression.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I hope I can find more content related to my fetish and I can meet with like minded people
Referral: I searched for Clyde Allison books on the internet and I found a thread about his books here.

The Underwater death thread

Post by NecroDiver »

Hi everyone!

I'm new on this forum, I really love scuba diving women getting die in all kind of way underwater and I want a main thread for this specific kind of death on this forum.

If you interested in this topic you can share your thoughts in this thread.
I love scuba diving women of all kind especially when their air tube gets cut. ;-)
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Re: The Underwater death thread

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Saffron Burrows death in Deep Blue Sea was the most gruesome (for cinema movie) ive seen.

Giving the amazing body (especially in scuba gear) and gorgeous good looks she just got torn apart from the shark in a merciless manner basically snapped her in 2 and gleefully gobbled up her floating top and bottom halves of her body.

(Infected content deleted by FF Admin)
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:07 am Saffron Burrows death in Deep Blue Sea was the most gruesome (for cinema movie) ive seen.

Giving the amazing body (especially in scuba gear) and gorgeous good looks she just got torn apart from the shark in a merciless manner basically snapped her in 2 and gleefully gobbled up her floating top and bottom halves of her body.

I saw that in the cinema when it came out and her death was areal surprise. She was the heroine of the film, up there in the titles so you expected to live and swim off with the big hunky guy at the end. But no, the shark got her, it struck without mercy and then came back to gobble up the pieces of her that were still floating around. Mind you, the main star of the movie, Samuel L Jackson had been killed off in equally unexpected fashion half way through the film so I guess anything was possible and you didnt' know who if anyone was going to survive it - dumb humans or super-smart sharks.
But in the end probably the best character, the cook played by Cuba Gooding jnr got to swim off with the dumb handsome hunk in the end so I was happy...
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:47 am
Rihannasfishnets wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:07 am Saffron Burrows death in Deep Blue Sea was the most gruesome (for cinema movie) ive seen.

I saw that in the cinema when it came out and her death was areal surprise. She was the heroine of the film, up there in the titles so you expected to live and swim off with the big hunky guy at the end. But no, the shark got her, it struck without mercy and then came back to gobble up the pieces of her that were still floating around. Mind you, the main star of the movie, Samuel L Jackson had been killed off in equally unexpected fashion half way through the film so I guess anything was possible and you didnt' know who if anyone was going to survive it - dumb humans or super-smart sharks.
But in the end probably the best character, the cook played by Cuba Gooding jnr got to swim off with the dumb handsome hunk in the end so I was happy...
Its made sushi out of her...one bite snapped her in two...gobbled up the pussy first and gave her head then :clap:
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:47 am

The film originally ended with her surviving, but test audiences reacted negatively to her survival because they felt she was to blame for what happened and the ending was reshot to have her killed.

The cook was played by LL Cool J, not Cuba Gooding Jr. He was originally supposed to die, but Renny Harlin, the director, decided to have him survive.
Last edited by CinemorgueFan on Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Frustratingly, for a great monster-horror movie, the end of Ms Burrows I found extremely weak and the CGI poor - almost as if they had just tacked on the ending with her being eaten at the last minute and it showed compared with the quality of the rest of the movie. Yeah I heard too that in the original ending she survived but after test audience reaction they re-shot the ending - this might have had even more impact if the CGI had been better and not cheap/rushed.
BTW thank you for correcting me who played the part of the cook - I got my actors mixed up!
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:33 pm Frustratingly, for a great monster-horror movie, the end of Ms Burrows I found extremely weak and the CGI poor - almost as if they had just tacked on the ending with her being eaten at the last minute and it showed compared with the quality of the rest of the movie. Yeah I heard too that in the original ending she survived but after test audience reaction they re-shot the ending - this might have had even more impact if the CGI had been better and not cheap/rushed.
BTW thank you for correcting me who played the part of the cook - I got my actors mixed up!
That’s exactly what happened in regard to the ending being tacked on. The movie was basically finished, but test audiences didn’t like how Saffron Burrows’ character survived, so the filmmakers had to scramble to make a new ending with her dying.

And no problem about LL Cool J! I read Samuel L. Jackson was originally going to play that role - don’t know if that would have impacted what happens to the cook.
Attachments
18F5EA1A-E928-42AA-8D1C-57E82733F964.jpeg
18F5EA1A-E928-42AA-8D1C-57E82733F964.jpeg (99.94 KiB) Viewed 6432 times
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

My interest in "underwater" is more to the Thunderball, speargun, stabbing theme.

Jimbo

NecroDiver
What is your main fetish?: Aquaphilia with mainly prefering scuba diving women in swimsuits getting killed by harpoon or their air tube getting cut and saturation diving women dying in explosive decompression.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I hope I can find more content related to my fetish and I can meet with like minded people
Referral: I searched for Clyde Allison books on the internet and I found a thread about his books here.

Post by NecroDiver »

JIMBO wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:30 pm My interest in "underwater" is more to the Thunderball, speargun, stabbing theme.

Jimbo

YES! Thunderball is my main thing aswell
I love scuba diving women of all kind especially when their air tube gets cut. ;-)
NecroDiver

Post by NecroDiver »

One of my favourite is a scene from Lupin the Third part 3 episode 4

Attachments
lupin-iii-part-iii-4_69.jpg
lupin-iii-part-iii-4_69.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 5850 times
lupin-iii-part-iii-4_68.jpg
lupin-iii-part-iii-4_68.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 5850 times
lupin-iii-part-iii-4_67.jpg
lupin-iii-part-iii-4_67.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 5850 times
lupin-iii-part-iii-4_59.jpg
lupin-iii-part-iii-4_59.jpg (996.84 KiB) Viewed 5850 times
lupin-iii-part-iii-4_43.jpg
lupin-iii-part-iii-4_43.jpg (776.61 KiB) Viewed 5850 times
Last edited by NecroDiver on Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

NecroDiver wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:57 am One of my favourite is a scene from Lupin the Third part 3 episode 4

Female deaths in Lupin the Third? I think I’ve only seen that happen once before in the first TV special.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

This link plays well:

Exciting, but being on the Cartoon Network, it's not "adult" enough to satisfy me. I wish the girls were topless and the demises more graphic.

Jimbo
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

JIMBO wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:49 pm This link plays well:

Exciting, but being on the Cartoon Network, it's not "adult" enough to satisfy me. I wish the girls were topless and the demises more graphic.

Jimbo
It's also Lupin the Third, not Violence Jack lol.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Love this thread..! I've only recently become a lover of drowning scenes, and it's great to get your leads on clips I never paid attention to at the time!

In that vein, I just posted Image

"Sinking Spell" down in the Producers' Section. This is a delightfully different drowning clip...

Chloe takes a bottle of wine to her hot water bath, gets drunk and passes out. Silly girl.

Her struggles as she rolls over by accident, with her face now in the water, as she breathes in, trying in her fogged brain to figure out why she's taking in water rather than air, and jerking and shuddering from it all, is delightfully arousing.

And then she dies...

Check it out at GumRoad. And sign up while you're there to follow Rue Morgue and Black Nylons at the Gumroad stores for pre-posting discounts in 2023!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Scuba_babe
What is your main fetish?: Scuba women in movies and TV especially villainous and evil. Uniform steals. Getting shot as an evil henchwoman or equally gruesome and well deserved end mmmm
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss and make contact with like minded non judgemental people
Referral: Via web search

Post by Scuba_babe »

A subject close to my heart.
My absolute favourite scene is from a truely awful film with the title 'Deep Gold' (2011) its only redemption is a scene where the villoness who is in the process of attaching a bomb to a sunken plane has the free diving heroine (Bebe Pham) sneak up behind her, remove the regulator from her mouth and starts to breath from it herself, there ensues an amazing struggle as the heroine holds the baddie whilst she desperately tries to retrieve her regulator but ultimately drowns.
Once dead the heroine removes the bomb from the plane with the timer working and almost at the point of detonating and shoves it inside the baddies front zip cressi player shortie wetsuit and releases her to sink into the depths where you ultimately see her blowen to smithereens. The heroine then free dives to the surface.
Truly amazing and a very rare female v female scuba fight