Women killed from inside (Vored, Alien, worms parasites...), questions about taste.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Women killed from inside (Vored, Alien, worms parasites...), questions about taste.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I had been always fascinated by horror Sci-Fi - fantastic movies with first from the Alien movies series and some horror Sci-Fi series like X-Files, depicting sometimes (it is still very rare) beautiful women killed and devored from inside by an alien embryon or a parasitical creature, slowly or not but always in a very painful way. The things that make me aroused and turn on is when the victim the beautiful woman is enduring it for a long time, screaming and yielling and also exposed by a mad/sadist scientist, and finally the "Chestburster" thing happen, and then I have the feeling of ecstasy about ejaculating inside women chest...

There is still rare in cinema in general to find these method of death for women, especially when they are beautiful and famous celebrities like Nicole Kidman, Melissa Benoist, Jennifer Lawrence etc...

Have you already watched these method of killing on beautiful women in Cinema in general (Killed from inside, vored from inside by worms, aliens), aside from "Alien", "XFiles" or others famous Sci-Fi horrors ? What about your death fetish taste on this ?
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Re: Women killed from inside (Vored, Alien, worms parasites...), questions about taste.

Post by JIMBO »

By "killed from inside" you don't seem to include internal explosions... like Shannon Tweed in ELECTRA?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5yxcq1ka ... d.avi/file

Jimbo
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Re: Women killed from inside (Vored, Alien, worms parasites...), questions about taste.

JIMBO wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:34 pm By "killed from inside" you don't seem to include internal explosions... like Shannon Tweed in ELECTRA?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5yxcq1ka ... d.avi/file

Jimbo
There is a scene that I enjoyed from Mission: Impossible, the woman agent killed by a remote bomb explosion from inside her head...

But frankly I can tell you that "internal explosions" caused by non organic and non life form are not my taste. Instant death with explosion is for me too much fast, the victim does not have the time to suffer and even to realize what is or will happening to her, it is completely useless for the fetish interest for me.

When you put life form, organic element in this like worms, arthropods, alien creatures etc... I think the mixing with the beautiful woman creates a huge sexual/erotic element for the death fetish enjoyment. I love very much when the victim is enduring the voring inside her for a long time, the suffering inside her, the fear etc... resulting in screaming of hell of the beautiful victim before the ultimate Chestburster !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

In Warlock Armageddon the gorgeous Dawn Ann Billings is chosen to be the mother of the Warlock and gives birth to him on her table...It helps she's dressed in high heels,fishnet stockings and a little black dress to die for...and just as well cos once born the Warlock's first act is to kill her and presents beautifully on the said table :love:

Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

I liked an old film by Norman Warren:

Inseminoid.

Probably cheap and low project compared to famous Alien(s), I'd really prefered this flick among all horror space films that were done.

The script? On an outer planet, men and women are killed or maimed by an alien creature. Some women are raped and fertilized and give birth to some few curious carnivorous babies.

A couple of nudies maybe? but not much. Maybe a boob shot, in the shower.

It impressed me fourty years ago.
Totallibertarianism

This is my best killer character against a beautiful woman, in a vore death fetish scenario.

A larva of a few centimeters (5 - 7 cm) penetrating inside woman body and devoring her from inside, when reaching her organ, the woman dies in an atrocious manner. Of course the victim will suffer atrociously for a long time when the larva is penetrating inside her flesh, she will scream and yell like hell and she will feel a huge fear and will be in a state of panic and helpless. :excited:

I never watched these genre of scenes in a movie... Only twice, one in a Sci-Fi horror TV serie but the woman survived after her man sliced her leg and ejected the little carnivorous creature before reaching vital body parts. And another one in a cheap TV movie but unfortunately the victim was a man and morever he survives.

I would really love to watch or recreate this scene in a movie !

Have you already watched these genre of scenes I described above in a movie or in a fetish clip ?
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:36 am This is my best killer character against a beautiful woman, in a vore death fetish scenario.

A larva of a few centimeters (5 - 7 cm) penetrating inside woman body and devoring her from inside, when reaching her organ, the woman dies in an atrocious manner. Of course the victim will suffer atrociously for a long time when the larva is penetrating inside her flesh, she will scream and yell like hell and she will feel a huge fear and will be in a state of panic and helpless. :excited:

I never watched these genre of scenes in a movie... Only twice, one in a Sci-Fi horror TV serie but the woman survived after her man sliced her leg and ejected the little carnivorous creature before reaching vital body parts. And another one in a cheap TV movie but unfortunately the victim was a man and morever he survives.

Have you already watched these genre of scenes I described above in a movie or in a fetish clip ?
Would she also be drooling and foaming from the mouth in her seath struggle?
Legros50

Post by Legros50 »

Always was a big fan of the Duke Nukem Games, partly because the fact the aliens came to earth to capture all the hot women and use them as incubators and eggsacs for their larvae.
Totallibertarianism

wettinghose wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:27 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:36 am This is my best killer character against a beautiful woman, in a vore death fetish scenario.

Would she also be drooling and foaming from the mouth in her seath struggle?
Yeah, why not in a extra scene with the whole atrocious death scene, my best wish in this death scene is to hear a nice huge screams/yelling of the woman victim with a nice facial expression until the death stares, and also watching the blood getting out from her beautiful body.

The woman victim seeing what is happening to her, a terrible, gory, horrible death, the larva slowly, painfully eating her from inside while she is watching and feeling the larva going up inside her, the larva reaching her vital organs inside her belly and chest....mmmmmmm....
sexbandit

Post by sexbandit »

So glad to have found this thread, as this is one of the absolute sexiest methods of death to me. Think I may have first been inspired by this (sadly non-fatal) scene from X Files in which the super milfy agent Monica played by Annabeth Gish is tricked by some kid with mind powers into thinking a horned insect is inside of her and eating her stomach. It makes it all the better that at one point one of her fellow agents lifts her shirt and we can see the creature bulging through her bare belly.

Always kinda wished she wasn't a main character who couldn't be killed off, because getting to see a long, writhing death full of belly clutching and pained groaning would've been beautiful.

Another similar scenario is the old Chinese story of Princess Iron Fan who gets tortured by one of her enemies when he shrinks himself down and gets swallowed by her in her tea and proceeds to beat her stomach from the inside.

This is a version from an old movie in which, again sadly, she gives into his demands and survives.

If you look around the internet though it's been remade as a fetish clip quite a few times by various Asian producers, some of which the ending is changed and she is killed, either by succumbing to the destruction of her organs, or in my favorite version where her enemy lodges himself in her throat and blocks her windpipe, causing her to choke to death. I'm working on my own version of the story, but I"m honestly having too much fun with it so it's not finished. I have written another one though very much in the sci-fi/fantasy realm about a sexy victim who is killed by a snake in her stomach. I'll post it on the storyboard shortly. I enjoy very much going into detail about the damage done to her organs and what finally kills her.
sexbandit

Post by sexbandit »

Linked the aformentioned story here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21459

Enjoy!
Totallibertarianism

sexbandit wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:37 am So glad to have found this thread, as this is one of the absolute sexiest methods of death to me. Think I may have first been inspired by this (sadly non-fatal) scene from X Files in which the super milfy agent Monica played by Annabeth Gish is tricked by some kid with mind powers into thinking a horned insect is inside of her and eating her stomach. It makes it all the better that at one point one of her fellow agents lifts her shirt and we can see the creature bulging through her bare belly.

Always kinda wished she wasn't a main character who couldn't be killed off, because getting to see a long, writhing death full of belly clutching and pained groaning would've been beautiful.
Thanks for this ! X-Files was one of my best teenager period times serie. It depicts many Sci-Fi gory scenes.

There is also another hot episode I remember where agent Scully is kidnapped by a crazy sadistic sect. The diabolical sect puts inside Scully's body a parasitical worm, she is suffering a lot, while the crazy sect members are worshiping the worm as their god.

Agent Scully is finally saved in the end of the episode, the other agent extracts the worm parasite from her back while the worm is trying to reach her brain ! While scully is screaming and calling help, the other agent cuts her back and extracts the worm parasite.

It was a very exciting and enjoying peril scene of agent Dana Scully !!! I would have loved to watch her dying in that way with a body view of her after that. I can tell you that I was turning on by watching this episode !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Agent Dana Scully - Gillian Anderson was one of the hottest actress in that time, many exciting perils of her in the X-Files serie. :excited: