Bluestone's Official Podcast Transcript - Revived!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Ric delCampo

Re: Bluestone's Official Podcast Transcript - Revived!

Post by Ric delCampo »

I don't suppose all your "Casting Couch" encounters end like this.
Attachments
cc.jpg
cc.jpg (67.59 KiB) Viewed 2392 times
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

If only! LOL!

No, this pic was from "Petra Interrupted" where I play the type of guy that podcaster LaDonna thinks I am. In other words, it was only make believe. The real Casting Couch episode will be posted here once I have written it.

Blue
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (62.6 KiB) Viewed 2330 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Episode 9: Bluestone's Casting Couch"!

No, I don't bed my actresses, and I don't paw them on a casting couch and convince them to film with me out of fear. Soooo, how does it happen? Well, in several ways, depending on the stage of my career.

As I mentioned in an earlier episode, I found Jessica through an on-line model site, where models can be contacted anonymously, and only if they agree to film with you will either party share contact information. So, Jessica agreed and we simply met at the shoot location, where I filmed with her alone. Like all of my actresses except for one, once she had filmed with me, she wanted to film more. So, I filmed 2 more times with her before even thinking about filming with anyone else.
DSC00195.JPG
DSC00195.JPG (2.91 MiB) Viewed 2074 times
I discussed how I contacted Suzi and Petra, two of my most prolific actresses, but what about the others. Well, many of them were introduced to me by my other actresses. The girls enjoyed filming with me. so, they told their friends. Jessica introduced me to Maxine, Suzi introduced me to Velvets, and Meredith introduced me to Kelli, even though I had previously tried to contact Kelli through an online model site and she never responded. Several models/actresses are understandably wary about 'cold calls' from videographers with no references. I was lucky enough to find a few who told their friends, and soon I had loads of talent from which to choose.

Here's a pic of Kelli filming with me.
1.jpg
1.jpg (5.05 MiB) Viewed 2074 times
I approached Kerie and used Suzi as a reference. Once Kerie filmed with me a few times, she introduced me to one of my favourites, an exotic Colombian beauty named Lena. Man, did I enjoy filming with her. I even cast her as the second Catwarrior when I later started filming superheroine films. She once told me that I could do whatever I wanted to her, just before a strangle scene. What I really wanted to do to her was make mad passionate love to her... but I had to settle with strangling her in bed while she was dressed in lingerie. LOL!
Lena2.jpg
Lena2.jpg (848.53 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
Finally, there are model agencies, who I later contacted, and arranged casting calls for my superheroine films. By that time, I didn't just want hot models to shoot murder scenes, I wanted to cast models/actresses who could play specific characters. So, over the years, I matured in my casting, assuming the procedure of the professionals, but it was a real rush to meet these hot women one-on-one in the early days.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

The fact that they kept wanting to film more videos with you should show these podcasters that the girls were all happy to work with you.

You did say though that there was one who didn't want to do more films. What happened there?
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Snuff Princess wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:41 am The fact that they kept wanting to film more videos with you should show these podcasters that the girls were all happy to work with you.

You did say though that there was one who didn't want to do more films. What happened there?
Well, I shot with her actually because I knew her mother. The young lady was an actress starting out and wanting some work. So, her mother, hearing that I did some filming from another party, approached me and showed me a pic of her 21 year old daughter. She was good looking. I shot with the daughter one-on-one and I assume that she expected a larger cast and crew than me and my Sony Handycam. LOL! She seemed uncomfortable both with me and the material. Sensing this, I asked her, and she admitted that she was feeling uncomfortable. So, I paid her for a half day and sent her on her way. It was really only a couple of hours, and I believe we only shot one video together. Not a bad average though, 1 out of the over 20 models/actresses who I shot with in person.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

Oh, well I can see how that might have been an awkward situation for her on a couple of levels.

Still, at least things ended well enough with no hard feelings.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Update on the on-going harassment of community producers by the misguided podcasters, LaDonna and Alecia.

The podcasters don't appear to be ready to give up their search for the real Bluestone. They obviously have not read the following article entitled, "I found THREE strangers who were identical to me & one lived just an hour away"!
Link to Article: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21035727/ ... -dna-test/
Look-A-Likes.jpg
Look-A-Likes.jpg (41.39 KiB) Viewed 1532 times
Not so easy to find someone just by comparing photos and guessing at a name. At least these podcasters appear to know how to avoid a slander/libel suit by saying, "you decide", and showing a couple of photos. Well, above are a couple of photos. You decide. Are they the same woman, a twin, or a complete stranger? Just a fun diversion while I put together my next podcast transcript episode.

A few more postings like their last one, and LaDonna and Alecia might find themselves on the wrong side of a lawsuit by someone who appears to be fully capable of taking down their entire podcast channel, in addition to a substantial damage claim. If they haven't already alerted the person in question, I may notify him myself, then sit back and watch the fireworks! In the meantime, I'll watch to see how long that podcast channel of theirs stays up. They really put both feet in their big mouths this time! LOL!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

What's really bizarre about these two is that they claim that they're doing serous research, trying to expose a dangerous community of people while also making connections to a murder from the 1990s. However, their social media accounts look like they were made by middle schoolers. The posts are so juvenile and pathetic, but at the same time they also walk very close to the edge of harassment and slander.

Sometimes they seem to have a moment of clarity and they go through and delete some of these posts, but other times they just double down and put up strange memes and revel in getting 200 or so views.

All the while, rather than advancing the cause of justice for the murder of a young woman, they end up bringing shame to her legacy.

How sad... :cry:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Snuff Princess wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:26 am What's really bizarre about these two is that they claim that they're doing serous research, trying to expose a dangerous community of people while also making connections to a murder from the 1990s. However, their social media accounts look like they were made by middle schoolers. The posts are so juvenile and pathetic, but at the same time they also walk very close to the edge of harassment and slander.

Sometimes they seem to have a moment of clarity and they go through and delete some of these posts, but other times they just double down and put up strange memes and revel in getting 200 or so views.

All the while, rather than advancing the cause of justice for the murder of a young woman, they end up bringing shame to her legacy.

How sad... :cry:
The two Nancy Drews have a valid point if they believe that the wrong person suspected of carrying out a murder of a young innocent woman back in the mid 90's was executed (for another very similar crime) years later, and that the real perpetrator is still out there. They also have raised a valid point about a clue (won't go in to details here) in a fetish film seems to have been overlooked by the investegators.
However the way that they have gone about their investigation, which seems more of highlighting our community and ridiculing/insulting/embarrassing it in various degrees, is so amateur and slip-shod that it is really derisory and beneath comment. Like something out of a mid-school project.
I honestly do not know even if they want themselves to be taken seriously. Whilst they may originally have had a serious point or two to make that actually bears proper in-depth examination, they themselves have lost all right to be taken seriously by engaging in their campaign of silly sniggering and giggly self-contragtulatory indiotic remarks and posts.
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

The strange thing is that they never seemed to want to pursue the clue you mentioned. They did a podcast episode with the producer who filmed the video where that clue appeared, yet it never came up during their conversation with him. Not only that, but I think their interview with him has since been deleted :roll: