Bluestone's Official Podcast Transcript - Revived!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Bluestone's Official Podcast Transcript - Revived!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

I understand that there is a podcast out there that is spreading lies about me and my business, Bluestone Video Productions. Since it is based entirely on speculation, inaccurate information, and outright lies, I figure that I should publicly set the record straight with my own transcript of what a Bluestone Podcast would accurately state. So, here goes...

Episode 1: The Death of A Beautiful Woman!

For years, I had believed that certain thoughts that I had were mine alone, and that no one else could possibly share such thoughts, except maybe a serial killer. So, taking into account the societal norm of my day, I figured that I was warped and perhaps even evil. Having said that, it was very perplexing to me that I was excited by cinematic scenes of female death, but that I loved women in general and beautiful women in particular. So, why the interest in female death scenes?

Well, I traced these feelings back to puberty. I was just developing an interest in girls, and the most beautiful woman in that time period was Marilyn Monroe. She was so gorgeous, I couldn't help but desire her as my pubescent interest grew. I was still in this stage when the news broke that Marilyn Monroe had been found dead, and my whole pubescent world was suddenly shattered, and did not make sense any more. I mourned for Marilyn, but also couldn't understand how such a vibrant, vivacious, beautiful creature could die in the prime of her life, or, could it be, as was later speculated, that she had been murdered? Who would do that? Who could possibly destroy such a beautiful woman?
MarilynMonroe.jpg
MarilynMonroe.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 3925 times
Bluestone's Official Podcast Transcript continues shortly with "Episode 2: Finding the Others"!
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
balloonbear73
What is your main fetish?: Feet
Why do you want to join this forum?: Come out of the closet so to speak and meet like minded people.
Referral: research

Re: Bluestone's Official Podcast Transcript!

Post by balloonbear73 »

I just joined and saw this post. I was hired to do production work for the podcast and was fired. I can give you all kinds of inside information on them. Stand tall and fight the good fight!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

balloonbear73 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:24 pm I just joined and saw this post. I was hired to do production work for the podcast and was fired. I can give you all kinds of inside information on them. Stand tall and fight the good fight!
Thanks, balloonbear73, but I personally don't give a hoot for who they are or what they're doing. Just trying to set the record straight for any confused individuals who happen by FF as a result of their slanderous podcast.

Might as well go right into the second episode of my own podcast transcript...

Episode 2: Finding the Others

After years of thinking that I was alone with these strange thoughts, I happened upon an article in a webzine back about 2003 or so, entitled, "Do You Like Dead Chicks?", or something like that. It referred to a few sites, including G-Man's "Fatal Females" forum. I was amazed! There were others who shared my own thoughts about the erotic nature of some female death scenes in cinema, comic books, and other media. Even more surprising was the fact that the forum members, like those here, were not serial killers in the making. They were simply those like me who loved beautiful women but were imprinted in various ways by media to make a connection between sexual desire and the death of desirable women. I realized that a strangle hold was like a tight embrace, a knife was a phallic symbol, and a gun firing was like an ejaculation. It was enlightening to me that others existed harbouring similar thoughts, but the other forum members, like me, really couldn't make logical sense out of why they had these thoughts. All we knew was that it wasn't because we hated women. It was quite often just the opposite. It was not unlike sexual role playing.

To think that these forum members were latent serial killers would be like thinking that anyone who watched westerns wanted to shoot up their home towns, or those who watched "Criminal Minds" wanted to become like the unsubs. It's just cinema. We all watch it... but obviously it can have unexpected effects on its audience.

So, following up on my reference to Marilyn Monroe in Episode 1, the first cinematic female death that I saw at a young age that affected me like Marilyn's death was a scene from "The Houston Story" featuring a platinum blonde (Barbara Hale) who was abducted, put into the back seat of a speeding car, and when she wouldn't talk was shot and her beautiful body tossed out of the speeding car. I was in shock! How could they have treated such a beautiful babe in such a cruel fashion, killing her and discarding her so cruelly. Obviously, the scene stayed with me. I couldn't get it out of my mind.
vlcsnap-2022-12-04-19h12m24s512.png
vlcsnap-2022-12-04-19h12m24s512.png (263.75 KiB) Viewed 3845 times
TheHoustonStoryPoster.jpg
TheHoustonStoryPoster.jpg (64.44 KiB) Viewed 3845 times
Barbara Hale in the poster above even looks like a sexy Marilyn.

So, I had found other like-minded individuals, but how did this put me on a path to founding "Bluestone Video Productions"?

The answers can be found in "Episode 3: Producing the Content"! Coming Soon!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

Thanks for taking the time to share this "podcast transcript" with us, Blue! It's basically a blog I suppose, but it's a nice way to share your initial journey and how you came to be the person you are today in the fetish community.

For me personally, one key difference would be that in my earliest fantasies, it wasn't a matter of being attracted to sexy women meeting unfortunate ends (although I did appreciate that too!), but rather I would see scenes like that and imagine those things happening to me!

My earliest memories regarding anything related to "death play" go back to when I was around 7 years old. I remember playing various games like "Cops and Robbers" with kids at school and summer camp, but one game that really stood out was a Star Trek based one. We would pretend we were officers on the bridge crew or off on an away mission and I always enjoyed being "killed" and then having the others drag me around and try to revive me. It was just silly and fun, but the seeds were likely planted them.

Later on, when I was 12, I happened to see the movie "Alien 3." The movie is pretty bleh overall, but there's a scene where Ripley goes to the station morgue to see the body of Newt - the girl from the second movie who ended up dying in the crash. When I saw that scene, something just clicked. She was the same age as me, and I really wanted to be dead and on display just like her. It was a powerfully erotic moment for me. After that, whenever my parents would be out of the house, I'd often like to pretend that I was killed and then strip down and play dead, imagining my body in the morgue. Naturally I thought that was probably really strange and I wouldn't have dared tell anyone about that stuff.

However, in the late-1990s, when I was in high school, I went on the computer while my parents were at work and searched for "woman morgue" or something like that on Yahoo. I was shocked to discover Necrobabes and another site called Rob's Necrophilia Fantasy. I just couldn't believe that there were others out there who shared my interests and, in the case of Necrobabes, were producing fantasy content based on this stuff. It just totally blew my mind!

Of course, being 15 at the time I did have an account but I lied about the age on it and kept my mouth shut, not wanting to get anyone else in trouble. But that was when I first got involved with this community, so I guess I've been around for a long time now :lol2:
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:26 pm
balloonbear73 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:24 pm I just joined and saw this post. I was hired to do production work for the podcast and was fired. I can give you all kinds of inside information on them. Stand tall and fight the good fight!
Thanks, balloonbear73, but I personally don't give a hoot for who they are or what they're doing. Just trying to set the record straight for any confused individuals who happen by FF as a result of their slanderous podcast.

Might as well go right into the second episode of my own podcast transcript...
Blue, I love this written Podcast script, and thank you for doing it, but it is just here for us.
It should be out there, on the radio or on a properly accessible public PodCast, so those idiots LaDonna and Alecia can be exposed for the amateur journalists and bumbling Nancy Drews that they are.
It is such a shame that Tostig and Sissi's podcasts are currently not available, as they actually were a proper, decent and thoughtful 'exposure' of our community that actually told the truth about us and how we actually stand for fantasy artistic creativity and no more. THat way jo public could actually know what we are really about, not what those two hack journalists have dreamt up or completely mis-interpreted!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:50 am Blue, I love this written Podcast script, and thank you for doing it, but it is just here for us.
It should be out there, on the radio or on a properly accessible public PodCast, so those idiots LaDonna and Alecia can be exposed for the amateur journalists and bumbling Nancy Drews that they are.
Thanks for your comments xj900uk and Snuff Princess. Xj900uk, the podcast script belongs right here, because if we cannot actually explain the thoughts that Snuff Princess, you and I have had involving the erotic death fetish, how could we possibly explain it to those who do not have the fetish, even if I broadcast this podcast to the world? They wouldn't understand, and haters like LaDonna and crew are gonna hate, whether we like it or not.

Now, time for episode 3...

"Episode 3: Producing the Content"

I have mentioned before that after watching the many, many movie and TV death scenes in existence in this community when I first discovered it, I also realized that there was content being produced mimicking these cinematic death scenes. I watched some of them, but was unimpressed. The cinematography was very poor and the storylines were often non-existent. My evolution into a producer was threefold though... a slow progression from watching this content on-line to actually producing it. The stages were:
1. The Silk Stalkings CD's;
2. The Petra custom; and finally,
3. The Jessica shoot!

When CD's were still being produced as a means of exchanging material, I purchased movies, ripped the female death scenes and sold the resulting collections to our community members. I had found that the mainstream TV show "Silk Stalkings" had more sexy, erotically dressed, female murder victims than any other mainstream series. Marilyn Monroe could have easily stepped into one of those roles. This project allowed me to break even, plus gave me the idea of producing my own material.
SilkStalkingsPoster.jpg
SilkStalkingsPoster.jpg (452.55 KiB) Viewed 3498 times
SilkStalkingsStill.jpg
SilkStalkingsStill.jpg (65.72 KiB) Viewed 3498 times
While I was producing my "Silk Videos", I continued to watch the on-line content and finally discovered some quality productions, featuring beautiful models, good storylines and quality filming. My favourite was "Annabelle's Fantasy", not for the star, Annabelle, but for a gorgeous, stacked blonde who could have come right out of the pages of Playboy, not unlike Marilyn's photo spread in that slick magazine. It was Petra!

I became inspired to write a video script for Petra and use my proceeds from the sale of my "Silk Videos" CD's to finance a custom video which I entitled "Slain in Silk". It was my first foray into actual video production.

More on this and the Jessica shoot in "Episode 4: The Bluestone Muses"!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Blue, your podcast is brilliant!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

I agree that it's great to tell your side of the story here, where anyone can read it and see it for what it is. They may disagree with what you say or choose to spin it in a totally different way, but all you can do is share your side and let it stand.

As I explained in my previous post here, it's not really a mystery where my own fantasies came from, but I understand that for a lot of people, they really don't understand these things and hearing others talk about them can really help.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Episode 4: The Bluestone Muses (Part 1: Petra - The Distant Beauty)"!

So, how did Bluestone's beautiful cast come about? Well, let's go chronologically and split this Episode into 4 parts:

1. Petra - The Distant Beauty
2. Jessica - The First In Person Shoot
3. Suzi - The American Beauty
4. Petra - Up Close and Personal

As I said in Episode 3, I started to watch Petra on Annabelle's Fantasy and quickly fell in love with this gorgeous woman, or at least her cinematic image. Now, those without the fetish may say, "You mean you wanted to kill her". Of course not! She's the type of woman who I would be too nervous to even talk to when I was younger... one of those 'out of my league' girls who should be plastered on a magazine cover... hopefully "Playboy". LOL!

Love means love! Love also means lust, and I certainly lusted for Petra! Now, as I watched Petra writhing erotically while being attacked in the Annabelle's videos, I simply enjoyed her expressions with that wide-eyed look and her awesome body, often partially disrobed and, knowing it was fantasy, I became aroused. I had learned years before that I was only interested in female death scenes featuring women who I felt were desirable. If I wouldn't have wanted to screw them, I wouldn't be interested in watching them writhing or struggling as they were impacted on screen. For me at least, a cinematic female death scene is only erotic if the victim is a woman who I find desirable... and Petra was very desirable.

Unfortunately for me, Petra resided in the UK, way across the ocean from North America. So, I decided to commission a custom through Annabelle's starring Petra. I wrote "Slain In Silk" and arranged payment for the custom; however, only the first part of the video was filmed. So, I released the video back to Annabelle's for them to sell as "The Hotel Strangler", and had the entire video re-shot with different costuming. This time, they got it right, and I had my first video with which to launch my brand new video store!
SlainInSilk-PromoLogo.jpg
SlainInSilk-PromoLogo.jpg (68.77 KiB) Viewed 3596 times
"Slain in Silk" ended up satisfying a desire to have my own custom Petra video, but also set me on a path to actually be on set with a real live model. I wanted next to personally film one of my sexy death scenes. More on this in (Part 2). Tune in tomorrow as I continue my walk down memory lane as I discovered more and more about my fetish and how far out of the closet I could venture with it.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Episode 4: The Bluestone Muses (Part 2: Jessica - (The First In-Person Shoot)"

Well, becoming a producer was not easy, or cheap. I had an old video camera, but it did not have the quality that I required. So, I went camera shopping at a local electronics store. The expert there recommended a Sony Handycam, similar to what was used by TV news crews. It was several thousand dollars, but I figured that it would serve me for several years. Think positive, I told myself. That was about 18 years ago.

So, I had a camera, I had already purchased video editing software on the recommendation of Dr. Don, the premiere f/x guy in our community, and I was ready to film. Only one problem. I had to find a model who would film these videos with me. Sooooo, I went to one of the model promotion sites, selected a sexy blonde from my local area, and sent her a message. To my astonishment, she replied and agreed to shoot with me. Her name was Jessica!

Now, Jessica was a beauty, more slender than Marilyn and Petra, but very sexy looking. I agreed to her day rate, asked her to bring some sexy clothes as well as to buy some white blouses that I would reimburse her for at the shoot, and the shoot was set. I booked a hotel and told her that I would message her the room number when I checked in the next morning. Then, I put three scripts together and impatiently waited for this highly anticipated meeting with this real life beauty. I wasn't disappointed.
JessicaCombined.jpg
JessicaCombined.jpg (60.98 KiB) Viewed 3498 times
Picture this! The lovely Jessica arrives at my hotel door. I let her in, and she's the picture of innocence. She shows me her clothes, a collection of miniskirts and minidresses, provides receipts for the tops, and says that she can't wait to get going. She doesn't really even know my real name, address, or anything else about me. Now, if I was the creep that a certain podcast says I am, once I had my hands around her lovely neck during our first scenario together, I could have easily murdered her, rolled her body up in the piece of carpet that I had brought for the blood scene, and disposed of it in the dumpster out back. Yes, it would have been so easy.

Well, sorry, podcasters. Instead we had a great shoot day together. I had bought a tripod and a camera mounted light, and I filmed three videos with me strangling Jessica, shooting her, and stabbing her to death. All fantasy, of course. We took a break for lunch in a nearby restaurant, and talked. I learned that she had immigrated from Hungary, did lots of commercial modeling, and enjoyed filming with me so much that she would be willing to do more shoots. We ended up doing about a dozen after that initial shoot day.

After the shoot, I captured the footage and got to work editing. Then, I posted the resulting videos at my store and in a relatively short time I had broken even on the shoot costs with some money left over to put toward recovering my outlay for the filming equipment. With Jessica eager to do more shoots, I shot with her every month for the first three months of my fledgling business, and we continued our working relationship and deepened our budding friendship. Eventually, she suggested that I simply save the hotel costs and film at her apartment. What rush it was filming with Juicy Jessica!

They say that you never forget your first, and I haven't, but this was only the start of my one man film productions. There would be several more lovely young ladies who would role play with me on camera before I made the jump to filming with an actual death fetish actress. Next, I will disclose how my meeting with Sultry Suzi came about.

Blue
Attachments
2014 photo in black dress.jpg
2014 photo in black dress.jpg (25.43 KiB) Viewed 3498 times
1RedDressJess.jpg
1RedDressJess.jpg (47.47 KiB) Viewed 3498 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Episode 4: The Bluestone Muses (Part 3: Suzi - (The American Beauty)"

So, I was now a video producer, and I soon added to my cast a leggy brunette named Meredith and a strawberry blonde named Charlene. Both were professional models, and both quite hot!

Once my reputation began to grow, I received feedback from fans as well as my first custom request. The guy requesting it was a sailor who worked on commercial ships, and was quite a rough character... which came across, a little too much, in his communications. He had tracked down two possible models to star in his proposed video, and wanted me to contact them on his behalf and arrange the production. His initial contact with them was apparently not too positive. He emailed me two photos and asked which girl I thought would be best to go with... the brunette or the blonde? Well, you know that I'm a sucker for blondes, so I suggested to him that he select the blonde. I learned later that both had done death fetish videos, but Suzi had the looks and body of a Hollywood actress. Later, I found that she had starred in several movies by one of our pioneer producers, Gary of WAVE Productions, who produced what he termed 'horror movies', featuring the deaths of beautiful women, which movies were sold by mail order on VHS tapes. Remember those? Probably only if you're of my vintage. LOL!

Anyway, because the customer was such a poor communicator, it fell to me to contact Suzi, who (when approached properly) was completely open to having her then current boyfriend, a graphic artist, film the scene that my customer wanted. The video featuring the murder of two identical twins, and ended up being entitled, "The Intruder" (see death pics below from the video). The filming was excellent, and Suzi was absolutely breathtaking. She had her boyfriend edit the video, and uploaded it to her website where I downloaded it, provided it to my customer, and thereafter, as part of our arrangement, added it to the Bluestone video store. So, I was paid to produce this video, and also received the retail sales profits. Now, I could really start to repay myself the set up costs of my little video business.
SuziStabbed.jpg
SuziStabbed.jpg (50.16 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
SuziRedDead.jpg
SuziRedDead.jpg (33.11 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
Suzi was so gorgeous that I really longed to work directly with her. So, the negotiations were on for me to fly down to New Jersey, arrange a hotel suite, and book her for a weekend shoot, since she only did acting part time. She insisted on having a male friend on set as protection, taking into account the material being shot. I agreed, provided that her male friend was an actor who could play the role of the killer in the scenarios that I had planned. Suzi agreed, and I booked my flight.

The first shoot with Suzi was amazing, because Suzi was even more stunning in person. She brought Dean of WAVE fame as her bodyguard, which was great because he was familiar with the material and Suzi was comfortable with him. She soon became quite comfortable with me too, and we worked one on one to film her preliminary scene while Dean had a nap in the other room. Suzi was very sweet and accommodating, following my direction and adding her own suggestions. She was prepared with lots of fake blood and props to cut down on what I had to bring with me. I had bought costuming just for her and brought it with me to the States.

It was a very satisfying shoot, and we did seven more Jersey shoots before I started flying her to my location to film with her without Dean. Suzi's videos sold quite well and she became the #1 Bluestone star in no time!

Blue
Attachments
SuziRoom%20[1].JPG
SuziRoom%20[1].JPG (429.44 KiB) Viewed 3389 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

Thanks for continuing to tell your story, Blue! It's very interesting and it flies in the face of the type of person the podcasters think you are :D
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yes, this is a fascinating read, Blue!

You should send your blog to Alecia and LaDonna so that they can actually find out for real what actually goes down here rather than their cack-handed sloppy approach which mis-understands a whole lot of our community.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:37 amYou should send your blog to Alecia and LaDonna so that they can actually find out for real what actually goes down here rather than their cack-handed sloppy approach which mis-understands a whole lot of our community.
Again, they couldn't care less. They have a monomaniacal agenda.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Snuff Princess wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:27 am I remember playing various games like "Cops and Robbers" with kids at school and summer camp, but one game that really stood out was a Star Trek based one.
You must have always played as a "red shirt." :lol2: