What Started Your Fetish?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

FetishMaster
What is your main fetish?: Throat slitting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To feed my bloodlust.
Referral: DFN

What Started Your Fetish?

Post by FetishMaster »

I suspect this has been discussed before but I would really like to know what started your lust for death. :excited: I will be the first to admit that my fetish is a big part of my life. Sexually abused as a young boy by a local priest. (Grew up in the Boston area) and I coped with my experience by disassociation. Specifically, I would fantasize about killing the priest that raped and groped my young body. My blood lust grew from there. Remarkably, I do not find pleasure by seeking out content that reinforces those early fantasies, but I do desire and seek out violent content (just fantasy) that involved pussy stabbing, throat slitting, rape and hard core gore.
SlickRick

Re: What Started Your Fetish?

Post by SlickRick »

There's plenty of pregnant threads about this topic in the hidden area
Nobody is going to respond to this in the public area liekly
FetishMaster
What is your main fetish?: Throat slitting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To feed my bloodlust.
Referral: DFN

Post by FetishMaster »

You are pregnant? Can I eat the baby?
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

FetishMaster wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:41 pm I suspect this has been discussed before but I would really like to know what started your lust for death. :excited: I will be the first to admit that my fetish is a big part of my life. Sexually abused as a young boy by a local priest. (Grew up in the Boston area) and I coped with my experience by disassociation. Specifically, I would fantasize about killing the priest that raped and groped my young body. My blood lust grew from there. Remarkably, I do not find pleasure by seeking out content that reinforces those early fantasies, but I do desire and seek out violent content (just fantasy) that involved pussy stabbing, throat slitting, rape and hard core gore.
This thread prooves that the podcasters and the followers of "unsnuffable" are not the "christians" "puritans" or the "far-right" peoples that some members from here have suggested but effectively they are from the "left" people, the so-called defenders of the "women right to dominate the world", "extreme feminism", "antifa"... etc.

Accusing the catholic church is always their routine, in the same time they never say anything against the others "religions" that are often worse, they never accuse those who are really harming the women in the world, double standard concept, their "freedom of speech" is effectively in a One Way... Their minds are the same as the Bible or the Coran, they see the world divided between black&white, their ideologies are effectively very poor, don't exceed the level of Walt Disney's studio... They are not different from the corrupts "world leadership". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

FetishMaster, a Ladonna troll, has been booted off the site. Obviously, he/she/it was trolling for information that can be used on their podcast. Unfortunately, their incredible lack of understanding of our fetish is like a telltale, putrid stink. They actually think that we've been sexually abused and therefore have a lust for death. Yes, they are obviously into cancel culture, and want to cancel what they cannot understand and have subjectively labeled as evil with no evidence whatsoever to back up their claims.

By the way, their podcast site is infected, so don't let your curiosity get the better of you. Going to check out the lies and unsubstantiated drivel on their podcast site will simply open your computer up to a computer virus that is more dangerous than anything actually posted on their lame website. Don't get your computer infected and provide them with the traffic that they are not receiving from the general public.

Ignore... ignore... and ignore again!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com