Death Fetish Drama

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Re: Death Fetish Drama

Post by CinemorgueFan »

After an actual producer was accused of being associated with the podcasters, I think it's better to avoid sockpuppet accusations without evidence. FetishMaster was a troll account, regardless of who was behind it, and that's all that matters.

And yeah, I know Chris isn't his real name, but that's probably what he's best known as.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
corpselover

Post by corpselover »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:47 pm After an actual producer was accused of being associated with the podcasters, I think it's better to avoid sockpuppet accusations without evidence. FetishMaster was a troll account, regardless of who was behind it, and that's all that matters.
And yeah, I know Chris isn't his real name, but that's probably what he's best known as.
The evidence that I have is circumstantial, but his comments about who I really am, posting my real name in chat as well as other comments about a confrontation 10 years ago and the PMs that he had sent to Snuff Princess and myself. Chris is a lying sociopath and should not be trusted or associated with. Also, fetish master was trying to get money from members, so regardless of what you think I should or should not do, these posts will give a warning to others.
corpselover

Post by corpselover »

To be fair, I have had my share of psychotic episodes, but at least I am honest.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

corpselover wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:34 pm
CinemorgueFan wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:47 pm After an actual producer was accused of being associated with the podcasters, I think it's better to avoid sockpuppet accusations without evidence. FetishMaster was a troll account, regardless of who was behind it, and that's all that matters.
The evidence that I have is circumstantial, but his comments about who I really am, posting my real name in chat as well as other comments about a confrontation 10 years ago and the PMs that he had sent to Snuff Princess and myself. Chris is a lying sociopath and should not be trusted or associated with. Also, fetish master was trying to get money from members, so regardless of what you think I should or should not do, these posts will give a warning to others.
Now that FetishMaster has been rightfully banned, does it matter who they really were? Whatever they were trying to accomplish, they can't do it anymore. But if another new user shows up trying to solicit money, then yeah, there should be a warning about them.

Also, I like how the podcasters are asking about Chris' real name when it's right above your post. I don't get why that made it on the TikTok, unless they're just shitposting by this point.
corpselover

Post by corpselover »

I did find those ladies book review page about their book "Strangled" and I wrote in the comment section that it had the same movie title as my custom fetish order from WAVE and provided them a link. Unfortunately, it seems that WAVE may be RIP, as it has not been available for weeks. I had ordered a custom in 1997 and my title was "George's Day Dreams". It had 3 stories and was packaged and sold as "Strangled", until they made a series (1 through 6).

They have not responded.

Also, they have a voice mail box on a website, but I did not bother leaving a message.

Here are some photos from the movie and 2 of the stories.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p1rzigdn ... n.mpg/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qt2zmn82 ... e.mpg/file
Also, I had been given permission to post scenes from this movie and a few others as advertising. As you may all know, the founder of WAVE passed away a few years ago, RIP. There have been at least half a dozen of major influences in our fetish world who have passed on and many more who have dropped from the scene many years ago.

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

corpselover wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:13 pm Neither Chris nor Fetish master can be trusted and frankly, I suspect that they are the same person. Also, Chris is not his "real" name.
I know who Chris is in RL and take it from me he is not Fetish Master.
Chris may well be a weak man who got brow-beat in to taking part in the podcast, and yes he has admitted privately to myself and a few others that he made a lot of business (note - 'BUSINESS') mistakes in the past which have part lead to the intense attention our communities are getting these days, but he is not intrinsically nasty or evil. Having said that, it is obvious he is being lead or manipulated by Alecia/LaDonna and anyone else associated with the Podcast, and for that reason should be avoided - once they realise he is of no use to them, hopefully they will let him go and he can disappear back in to retirement and the obscurity he actually now craves.

Re 'FetishMaster', just ignore him. He is a rude bolshy bastard. Probably Horrorman or, more likely, one of his cronies.
PainInPerfection
What is your main fetish?: Im a sadist, I'm into heavy impact, torture and enslavement. Im a photographer and i shoot fetish inspired work. I guess the stuff i make could be considered "Death fetish" , but im not sure, I'm new to the death fetish scene.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to connect to other people who have simular interests and make
Referral: Google

Post by PainInPerfection »

Does anyone actually listen to the podcast??There is an episode with an interview with "Chris" and another episode revealing his identity as Randall Sykora. So let's just stop referring to him as "Chris", his name is Randall. Alecia was in a film of his titled
"chris corner csi morgue 4", that's how they know him.
In their book they refer to Randall/Chris, as sombody named "Carl Coleman", but this some bullshit name they made up to probably just to throw people off the trail of the video. In one part of the book Alecia, like an idiot describes (in the most sad and pathetic way possible) the video in clear enough detail that you can just Google the description and find it.
I think Alecia just regrets doing the video and the whole point of her mission to rid the world of "death fetish" is to get the video taken offline, which is never going to happen.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

The episode revealing Chris' identity appears to be gone - maybe it was taken down in exchange for his appearance? I know it was posted after his interview and doxxing him after he agreed to speak with them wasn't a good look.

But thanks for identifying the video Alecia appeared in. She won't be able to scrub it because NicheClips doesn't fully purge deleted videos - the thumbnails for deleted videos still appear on the homepage and the search engine if you put in the right keywords.

I think FetishMaster has ties to long-standing drama and is not the podcasters because I'd at least like to think they wouldn't sabotage their case by putting their own posts on their TikTok. Still, even with FetishMaster outed as a troll, are they going to take down the posts by them? Probably not.

And those photos are some throwback. I always get a kick out of how older productions look - has anyone ever tried to recreate those visuals?
corpselover

Post by corpselover »

I watched the Library lecture and it was complete and utter fail at presenting an argument. Very cringe.
PainfulSpanking
What is your main fetish?: I am interested in Bondage, Torture, Drowning, Strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn and share.
Referral: I listened to a Podcast.

Post by PainfulSpanking »

This thread caught my eye because it said death fetish drama. I came here because I heard the podcast. I'm not mad about it or anything. They can say what they want to I guess but I'm glad they pointed me this way. Nice to meet everyone!
PainInPerfection
What is your main fetish?: Im a sadist, I'm into heavy impact, torture and enslavement. Im a photographer and i shoot fetish inspired work. I guess the stuff i make could be considered "Death fetish" , but im not sure, I'm new to the death fetish scene.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to connect to other people who have simular interests and make

Yeah they took it down on their main podcast outlets. They also removed the interview video, edited it, then reuploaded it. They removed the part where ladonna makes an extremely offensive transmisic comment and, where randall mentions he created fetnoir. It's all good though, because I have both orignal versions downloaded.

No problem at all, now you don't need to make any customs!
You can google it, it'll pop right up, it's on multiple websites! if you need a video of ladonna, you can just look up videos of farm animals being slaughtered, its close enough!

CinemorgueFan wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:51 pm The episode revealing Chris' identity appears to be gone - maybe it was taken down in exchange for his appearance? I know it was posted after his interview and doxxing him after he agreed to speak with them wasn't a good look.

But thanks for identifying the video Alecia appeared in. She won't be able to scrub it because NicheClips doesn't fully purge deleted videos - the thumbnails for deleted videos still appear on the homepage and the search engine if you put in the right keywords.

I think FetishMaster has ties to long-standing drama and is not the podcasters because I'd at least like to think they wouldn't sabotage their case by putting their own posts on their TikTok. Still, even with FetishMaster outed as a troll, are they going to take down the posts by them? Probably not.

And those photos are some throwback. I always get a kick out of how older productions look - has anyone ever tried to recreate those visuals?
PainInPerfection

Why are you glad they pointed you here? What do you think about the podcast?
PainfulSpanking wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:43 pm This thread caught my eye because it said death fetish drama. I came here because I heard the podcast. I'm not mad about it or anything. They can say what they want to I guess but I'm glad they pointed me this way. Nice to meet everyone!
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

If the podcast points people to this site then it's not exactly doing its job, is it? :roll:
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
corpselover

Post by corpselover »

Snuff Princess wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:57 am If the podcast points people to this site then it's not exactly doing its job, is it? :roll:
:lol2:
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

PainInPerfection wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:13 pm Yeah they took it down on their main podcast outlets. They also removed the interview video, edited it, then reuploaded it. They removed the part where ladonna makes an extremely offensive transmisic comment and, where randall mentions he created fetnoir. It's all good though, because I have both orignal versions downloaded.

No problem at all, now you don't need to make any customs!
You can google it, it'll pop right up, it's on multiple websites! if you need a video of ladonna, you can just look up videos of farm animals being slaughtered, its close enough!
Yeah, I heard the transphobic comment. I'm not surprised it was removed. I'm also not surprised this section of your post wasn't included in the screenshot they put on TikTok.

I wasn't interested in making customs about the podcasters and I don't think anyone is, especially due to the drama. FetishMaster seems like they were trying to bait people into requesting such a custom and it didn't work.

I already found the video on NicheClips, but I'm not interested in purchasing it.

I can't say I'm aware of the library lecture, but if it's anything like the podcasters' social media posts, I can understand the cringe. No wonder why some people are coming here because of the podcast. They seem to be casting doubt on the notion of FetishMaster being a troll, despite FetishMaster being banned for their bait posts.