Does anyone have or know this video

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

bigpapiboi0911

Does anyone have or know this video

Post by bigpapiboi0911 »

Does anyone have this video called "Nikki gets Machine gunned" ?. I saw it on youtube a while back and I cannot find it anymore. It was about 50 seconds long and the owner was Ricdelcampo.
Ric delCampo

Re: Does anyone have or know this video

Post by Ric delCampo »

I do not believe that I ever created a video called 'Nikki gets Machine-gunned.'
You may be thinking of a video called 'Kim gets Machine-gunned.' Which uses a different Web Cam performer.

Also, I haven't posted any of my 'live-action' videos to my YouTube channel for a very long time. Last time I did that my YouTube channel got banned.

To make it worthwhile to have clicked on this thread, I'll post a couple of pictures of Nikki getting gut-shot.
Attachments
nicole 2.JPG
nicole 2.JPG (77.53 KiB) Viewed 2266 times
Nicole 1.JPG
Nicole 1.JPG (76.17 KiB) Viewed 2266 times
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Background:

As many of you know, I used to create animated movies. I used a game called 'The Movie' to make them. I turned off the game part of the program and only used the movie making portion. The program disc wore out and the game became obsolete. So I stopped making animated movies.

I still have a few of them posted at my YouTube site: YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/RicdelCampo1

Not long after I started viewing Web Cam Performers and having them perform death scenes for me. I was able to find a cheap video screen capture program and I recorded a few of the sessions. I also bought a simple video editing program and used it to edit my web cam girl sessions into short videos. (I posted a few of the tamer ones at my YouTube site and it got banned. So I don't do that any more.)

Recently, my old computer crashed. So I have a new computer, with Windows 11. However, several of my old program, including the video editing program, won't work with Windows 11. So I am out of the business of editing web cam sessions into videos.

Big Papi Boi seems to remember a video called "Nikki gets Machine-gunned." I can't find that video anywhere and don't remember creating it. I did create a video called "Kim gets machine-gunned." I did some searching and found where I had posted it, ( on a site which will remain nameless.)
In my old files I found an alternative version I called "Kim gets Ventilated," which uses much of the same original video, plus some special effects. I have up-loaded this video to Mediafire for your perusal.

Video Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pxgwy8se ... d.mp4/file

(Let me know if there are any problems with the up-load.)

Lastly, here is a screen capture from that video:
Attachments
Kim MG 1.jpg
Kim MG 1.jpg (61.79 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
bigpapiboi0911

Post by bigpapiboi0911 »

Thank you, i was just wondering if u still had that video, however, I did some digging and found this.

download/file.php?mode=view&id=81410

thank you for the reply
Attachments
ngmg.png
ngmg.png (53.66 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I remembered that I had posted several of the web cam videos on my YouTube site, but had to take them down. I don't remember that one in particular. I'll keep looking to see if I have it somewhere.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I couldn't find it; so I re-created it.

Video Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/duil81m6 ... d.mp4/file

Screen Capture:
Attachments
nmg 1.jpg
nmg 1.jpg (89.71 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
Drizzt

Post by Drizzt »

Ric delCampo wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:28 pm Recently, my old computer crashed. So I have a new computer, with Windows 11. However, several of my old program, including the video editing program, won't work with Windows 11. So I am out of the business of editing web cam sessions into videos.
Would recommending a free video editing program help?
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Drizzt wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:15 am
Ric delCampo wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:28 pm Recently, my old computer crashed. So I have a new computer, with Windows 11. However, several of my old program, including the video editing program, won't work with Windows 11. So I am out of the business of editing web cam sessions into videos.
Would recommending a free video editing program help?
There was a sale on the up-dated version I was using; so I just bought it. I thought it would be easier to learn how to use. Thanks.
bigpapiboi0911

Post by bigpapiboi0911 »

Ric delCampo wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:15 pm I couldn't find it; so I re-created it.

Video Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/duil81m6 ... d.mp4/file

Screen Capture:
thank you RICDEL!!!!