Need ID for Another Clip

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Indrid Cold

Need ID for Another Clip

Post by Indrid Cold »

Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Need ID for Another Clip

Post by xj900uk »

Reminds me an awful lot of something like 'The Purge' but I don't think it actually is.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

The cinematography and editing is too classy and subtle for anything from The Purge. If it were from The Purge franchise, the camera would be shaking, swinging, and zooming all over the place.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Indrid Cold wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:58 am The cinematography and editing is too classy and subtle for anything from The Purge. If it were from The Purge franchise, the camera would be shaking, swinging, and zooming all over the place.
Well, I wouldn't call this "classic". I know it's supposed to be in a dark house, but the lighting could be a lot better to see what is happening.

Jimbo
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

I said "classy", not "classic."

It's dark, but it's illuminated well enough to see the victim in detail.
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Wow, what a fantastic clip! Really good strangle with a lot of fetish elements. I would really like to know the origin of the clip as well.

I tried to do some light detective work to figure out the source, but failed. Based on the camera work and the fetish elements I guessed a recent, well-produced but not mainstream movie. I tried to google based on identifiable characteristics (the woman saying "It's Thursday" repeatedly, the plaster mask of the killer, the strangle only succeeding at the third attempt), but I came up empty. The uploader on YouTube is named Vladnos, that is a name that used to be around on deadskirts. If he is still around, maybe he knows?
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

I am vladnos. I uploaded it to my account after downloading it from another source. The original uploader didn't provide any information about the clip.

I tried Google reverse image searches as well as searching "It's Thursday, It's Thursday..." in conjunction with other keywords, also to no avail.

It appears to be from something made in the last decade, so it shouldn't be too hard to identify.
ikke21
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Haha, I was afraid it would be you. Yes, let's hope that recency will suffice for identification.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Incredible Violence"
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6704988/

The title was in the soundtrack credits on the Youtube post.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
ikke21

Post by ikke21 »

Great find, thanks! A useful trick to add to the arsenal!
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

JohnM wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:00 pm "Incredible Violence"
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6704988/

The title was in the soundtrack credits on the Youtube post.

JohnM
Thanks.

Yeah, I noticed I got a copyright claim for the song, but couldn't find the song title to cross reference.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Yeah, I did not see the song title either, but in the copyright claim it listed the album as: G. Patrick Condon's Incredible Violence (Original Score), so I figure, must be the movie title, then IMDB'd it and the cover art looked like a winner.

I am, for the most part, terrible at figuring stuff like this out. I am glad, that finally, after years and year of seeing these type of threads and being clueless, I actually got one. In what is normally a boring day filled with editing and coffee refills, I had a moment of :D .
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Now, if I someone could only identify the other clip.