Scenes from movies I could get made into a custom?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Boston37

Scenes from movies I could get made into a custom?

Post by Boston37 »

Hi. Here are two of my favorite death/struggle scenes from movies. One is a death scene and the other is a humiliating villainess defeat. Obviously won’t have Hollywood budget but would love to get them made some how so no stunts or props but would simplify them. Here are the links.

First one i wish was longer but the humiliation of her being defeated that way and her legs flailing in air as she’s killed and twitches is hot as hell.

Second one the attitude poison Ivy have during whole scene was seductive and arrogant. Then batgirl defeats her completely humiliating her by her own plant throne. The look of fear and humiliation on her face as she’s kicked a few times and stares at her victorious opponent and the only to be betrayed by her own creation and crushed and humiliated squirming and screaming to try to get free. I love it.

I wish I could get a custom cover of these scenes without major props. Just a bed to fall on etc and no stunts. I’d love to get the scene to include nudity to up the sexiness of the scene. Anyone recommend any producers or models that would give it a try? The second scene could be done solo just talking to camera and remove props to make it cheaper and easier. Thanks! Anyone else into deaths or sexy defeats like this?
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Re: Scenes from movies I could get made into a custom?

Post by Awol Nate »

If you have the cash, I'd go to Crime House. They do work with props. One of my customs from them, for instance, was a vine attack like in Evil Dead, and they used a reverse film technique to make it look like the vines were wrapping around her. They overall have outstanding production quality, but nowadays you're going to pay some serious cash since they upped their rates.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Boston37 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:39 am Hi. Here are two of my favorite death/struggle scenes from movies. .....
Anyone else into deaths or sexy defeats like this?
Hello! The STORMBREAKER scene is one of my favorites! Much too short, of course. And nudity would go a long way! It's very exciting imagining the giant jellyfish's poisonous tendrils in and around Nadia Vole's private parts! :twisted:

I hadn't seen the BATMAN scene before. Very campy and HOT! And the villainess's demise is very much like Nadia's... enveloped by a deadly creature but leaving her legs out to thrash and kick as she suffers! :clap:

Nudity would improve both these scenes. I hope the actresses will also add suitably animated histrionics! :excited:

Jimbo
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Awol Nate wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:07 pm If you have the cash, I'd go to Crime House. They do work with props. One of my customs from them, for instance, was a vine attack like in Evil Dead, and they used a reverse film technique to make it look like the vines were wrapping around her. They overall have outstanding production quality, but nowadays you're going to pay some serious cash since they upped their rates.
I echol Mr Nate. I'd go with Crime House/Dark Rooms so long as you don't min dyour movie being made in the Russian language
They used to be excecllent value for money but since the start of the year they have had to seriously increase their price rates, which is a real shame. However they do have the best people behind the camera, best props etc and also some pretty good actors & actresses that can bring your ideas to life.
Boston37

Post by Boston37 »

Awol Nate wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:07 pm If you have the cash, I'd go to Crime House. They do work with props. One of my customs from them, for instance, was a vine attack like in Evil Dead, and they used a reverse film technique to make it look like the vines were wrapping around her. They overall have outstanding production quality, but nowadays you're going to pay some serious cash since they upped their rates.
Is there website updated? The correct prices that is. And can we even order from Russians in the USA? Lol not trying get picked up anyone haha
Boston37

Post by Boston37 »

JIMBO wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:04 pm
Boston37 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:39 am Hi. Here are two of my favorite death/struggle scenes from movies. .....
Anyone else into deaths or sexy defeats like this?
Hello! The STORMBREAKER scene is one of my favorites! Much too short, of course. And nudity would go a long way! It's very exciting imagining the giant jellyfish's poisonous tendrils in and around Nadia Vole's private parts! :twisted:

I hadn't seen the BATMAN scene before. Very campy and HOT! And the villainess's demise is very much like Nadia's... enveloped by a deadly creature but leaving her legs out to thrash and kick as she suffers! :clap:

Nudity would improve both these scenes. I hope the actresses will also add suitably animated histrionics! :excited:

Jimbo
She actually lives in the Batman one so she struggled for a long time humiliated before getting arrested looking how she looks lol a total mess I’d love that custom made with nudity from her to be extra humiliated.
Boston37

Post by Boston37 »

xj900uk wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:55 pm
I echol Mr Nate. I'd go with Crime House/Dark Rooms so long as you don't min dyour movie being made in the Russian language
They used to be excecllent value for money but since the start of the year they have had to seriously increase their price rates, which is a real shame. However they do have the best people behind the camera, best props etc and also some pretty good actors & actresses that can bring your ideas to life.
If it’s the 500 on their site for basic I could make that work unless prices have updated. But idk if I can buy stuff from Russia without ending up with FBI busting down my door haha
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

It's my understanding that Crime House is no longer located in Russia, but in Israel. So, the sanctions should not apply to them.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Boston37

Post by Boston37 »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:27 am It's my understanding that Crime House is no longer located in Russia, but in Israel. So, the sanctions should not apply to them.

Blue
Thanks! I just emailed them. I’d love to get Batman and robin one done. Of course make it much easier than a Hollywood movie haha
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Boston37,

Unfortunately, the prices on their website are no longer accurate. You're going to be looking at a cost of at least $1400.00 US dollars.
Boston37

Post by Boston37 »

Awol Nate wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:30 am Boston37,

Unfortunately, the prices on their website are no longer accurate. You're going to be looking at a cost of at least $1400.00 US dollars.
Well that is a massive bummer lol. Inflation hitting us all 😂😂
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Hello ..

Ok yeahhhhh gotta admit myself.
Have had those epic scenes ... Usually b horror movies.
That you watch, and yes it was good ... Yet if they only did this.. OR maybe add another sexy body, to the crime scene.

So I started doing quite a few customs.
You get to maybe revisit a scene ... Like psycho .. Where you get to savor every naked inch. Before she gets it in the shower.

Anyways couple of other studios to check for custom work ..
Sophiesfantasyart
Black Nylons studios
Sexy Latin Amazons SLA

All do custom work ... You can find them in producers advertising section. (ALSO) If you look near top.
You can find candid video reviews. That has reviews, usually with screen caps. From studio videos/ Customs
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

The Batman & Robin scene was actually made into a custom cover at Seductive Studios, complete with nudity and a bed to fall on. The bed took the place of the plant throne - the video ends with Poison Ivy getting trapped by the sheets. You can find it at: https://seductivestudios.com/products/poison-ivy

It might not be what you're looking for because it emphasizes the fight over Poison Ivy's defeat - the part with her trapped and struggling to escape only last a few seconds at the end - but it also might give you an idea of what a custom cover will look like.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
ckuriyama
What is your main fetish?: sleeperholds and necksnaps
Why do you want to join this forum?: i want to find more female deaths scenes by men and share my own as well. I also make movies so i would like to look for more customers
Referral: i came from fetnoir

Post by ckuriyama »

Boston37 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:39 am Hi. Here are two of my favorite death/struggle scenes from movies. One is a death scene and the other is a humiliating villainess defeat. Obviously won’t have Hollywood budget but would love to get them made some how so no stunts or props but would simplify them. Here are the links.

First one i wish was longer but the humiliation of her being defeated that way and her legs flailing in air as she’s killed and twitches is hot as hell.

Second one the attitude poison Ivy have during whole scene was seductive and arrogant. Then batgirl defeats her completely humiliating her by her own plant throne. The look of fear and humiliation on her face as she’s kicked a few times and stares at her victorious opponent and the only to be betrayed by her own creation and crushed and humiliated squirming and screaming to try to get free. I love it.

I wish I could get a custom cover of these scenes without major props. Just a bed to fall on etc and no stunts. I’d love to get the scene to include nudity to up the sexiness of the scene. Anyone recommend any producers or models that would give it a try? The second scene could be done solo just talking to camera and remove props to make it cheaper and easier. Thanks! Anyone else into deaths or sexy defeats like this?
for a 3-5 minute short film with these two scenes, I'm pretty sure the UK director I'm working with right can do something like this for £800 if it's shot in London ($968) and £600 ($726) if we wait until he visits Córdoba, Argentina in Nov 22 if we shoot there since costs of living is lower there. :) In Argentina he might be able to go down to £400-£600 ($483-$726) but with several compromises like no custom soundtrack, stock internet sound effects, less prominent location etc.

The films we've done so far :)
http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... hp?t=18284
Scuba_babe
What is your main fetish?: Scuba women in movies and TV especially villainous and evil. Uniform steals. Getting shot as an evil henchwoman or equally gruesome and well deserved end mmmm
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss and make contact with like minded non judgemental people
Referral: Via web search

Post by Scuba_babe »

Thank you for sharing these, hadn't seen either previously.The man-o-war stinging/suffocation scene is awesome and those wet nylon clad long legs and heels twitching in the air, what a way to go. I adore those scenes where the bad girls get smothered or devoured and you see their legs kicking as they struggle