Smorgasbord of Babe Deaths

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

Re: Smorgasbord of Babe Deaths

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Kill666Desire

I don't think my system can do any of this.

Next time my son Frank comes over I will see if he can do it and show me. Right now I see no way of copying or transferring any info. What is at you tube stays at you tube.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Lois Lane bites the dust.

Whistling Hills--a masked and caped "ghost" is the head of an outlaw gang robbing stagecoaches and murdering drivers. Johnny Mack Brown and Jimmy Ellison get to the bottom of it, and Ellison takes off at the climax after the masked rider. The rider shoots at him and so he shoots at the rider, who is hit and falls off the horse. When Ellison turns the Rider over, he finds that it is Noel Neill, his girl friend. She gabs a bit, but we don't see her actually die. Ellison later informs Brown and her uncle that she died. Rating C.

What makes this one isn't the death scene, but sweet Noel Neill as the murderous villain. Lois Lane goes to the dark side!

chase and shooting and gab 50:35 to 52:15

can be found on you tube under "Whistling Hills, 1951"

youtube.com/watch?v=pE-7mw9dGQ

This one just came up and probably won't be up on you tube very long.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

a Euro war movie

Commando--Stewart Granger and one other soldier are leading a prisoner, a boy, and a voluptuous and mercenary prostitute across country when they are attacked by three of the enemy from high up on a hill. There is a shootout and the boy panics and runs. The babe runs after him and is shot. She dies in Granger's arms. Hot blonde babe. Terrific body language and facial reaction when first shot. Fine fall. A long and painful, but also certainly one of the best, gabs ever, ending with a top notch death stare. Rating A+

can be found at you tube under "Commando aka The Legion's Last Patrol 1962 stars Stewart Granger"

shootout and death scene 107:15 to 110:05

Commando is the AIP American release title.
The Legion's Last Patrol is the British Title.

The image is soft but watchable. The actress is Dorian Gray.

Also see below
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Euro war movie continued

Marcia o Crepa--Stewart Granger and another soldier are leading a prisoner, a boy, and a hot blonde prostitute across country when they are attacked by three of the enemy from high above on a hill. There is a shootout. The boy panics and runs. The blonde runs after him. She is shot. She dies slowly in Granger's arms. Hot blonde. Long and excellent gab ending in terrific death stare. Rating A+

This is a Spanish language version of Commando/The Legion's Last Patrol. I posted it because there are variations in how the death scene is photographed and played out. A downside is that this version does not have the terrific facial reaction of the English version. An upside is that keeping the camera on Dorian Gray during the last part of her gab might be more effective than a pan to dirt in her case. Anyway, interesting to judge which version is better.

shootout and death scene 121:40 to 124:10

can be found on you tube under "Marcia o crepa Marcha o Muere, Frank Wisbar, 1962"

*I give a slight edge to the English version, but both are excellent. The Spanish language version has a much clearer image.
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

a 1940's noir

Secret of the Whistler--hot blonde Leslie Brooks has married Richard Dix for his wife's money, knowing he killed her. Now she is betraying him to the police. She gets a call telling her that the toxicology report she arranged proves Dix poisoned his wife, and that the police are on the way. She is instructed to keep him at home until the police get there. She goes downstairs to find him about to leave and delays him but he wants a kiss. When she comes into his arms, he tells her he was listening on the phone and strangles her. Super hot blonde in hot leather outfit. The actual strangling is so so as the camera focuses on Dix. Rating B

build up and strangling 101:00 to 103:50

can be found at you tube under "The Secret of the Whistler 1946"

Would be a wash out with the camera on Dix except that Leslie Brooks is really sexy and her character loathsomely treacherous.