Smorgasbord of Babe Deaths

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

Re: Smorgasbord of Babe Deaths

Post by rubaiyat398 »

I was going to post on a thought I have had and the above gender switching of The Mark of Zorro seems to be a good time to bring it up.

Just a thought for Bluestone, Tommygun, Big O, and anyone else producing videos. During most of the 20th century, the vast majority of death scenes were done by men, and most of the most striking ones were done by men. The female death scenes are interesting generally only because they were female, with a few exceptions.

As I grew up way back when, my fantasies often were gender switching of scenes originally done by men.

They are many possibilities, but here are a few to consider for a gender switch:

Henry Fonda in Once Upon a Time in the West
Burt Lancaster in Vera Cruz
Kirk Douglas in The Detective Story
Tom Tyler in San Antonio
Bob Steele in The Big Sleep
Grant Withers in The Savage Horde
George C Scott in The Last Run
Broderick Crawford in All the King's Men
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

another hot stabbing with sword:

Jade Dagger Ninja--bad girl in sexy outfit has the hots for the hero. She has a swordfight with him and loses. He is holding her with his sword at her throat. She suddenly takes the sword away and pushes him off balance. But rather than attacking him, she impales herself on his sword. Hot babe. Sword all the way through body. Blood from mouth. Long death gab while standing in his arms. Falling away at death. Rating A

the swordfight and death scene is from 1:05:19 to 107:40

Can be found on you tube under "Chinese Kung Fu Classic-Jade Dagger Ninja."

Has English subtitles.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

a great scene from an obscure old western. Law of the Plainsman lasted only one year back in the late fifties. It starred Michael Ansara as a Native American Federal Marshal upholding law and order.

The Matriarch--hot saloon girl Greta turns on her bad boy lover and begins spilling the beans about his murders. He warns her to shut up. She won't and keeps blabbing. He draws and shoots her. Hot brunette babe. Sexy low cut saloon girl outfit. Terrific initial facial reaction followed by a stomach clutch and fall. Long gab in her lover's arms. Head flop and slump. Lingering shots of the dead body on the floor. Rating A+

Shooting and death gab and aftermath--18:45 to 20:25

can be found by googling Uncle Earl's Classic TV Channel. It can be found in the western section under "Law of the Plainsman, The Matriarch."
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

rubaiyat398,

Your posts/reviews are TERRIFIC! Lots of obscure material that most of us probably never heard of! :clap:

However.... I think most of us would appreciate you posting the actual URL instead of just the title and letting us try to find it (sometimes unsuccessfully). Would that be asking too much? :approve:

Jimbo
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Jimbo

"Would that be asking too much?"

Of me, yes. I am more or less functionally computer illiterate.

So help me out. What is the URL? What does URL stand for? Where is this found if I am at a movie site? How do I find it to highlight it in my posts?

I am an old man who doesn't know much of anything but perhaps I can learn if taught.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Jimbo, I have been studying a bit and I will try a couple and see if this is an improvement:

Bollywood action classic:

Bombay Mail--full figured bad girl has falling out with the gang boss and is fleeing the area in a Jeep. The hero chases her on a motorcycle. She misses some shots at him and he finally cuts her off out in the countryside. She runs from the Jeep. He rips off her topcoat, exposing a two piece outfit with bare shoulders, belly, and legs. She fights him, missing him with a thrown rock, but is soon overpowered. He tries slapping information out of her. The gangster's hitman shows up and shoots her before she can talk. She collapses. The hero and hitman shoot it out. The hero wounds the hitman and captures him, taking him over to the bad girl. She pushes herself up to a sitting position and spills her guts to the hero before toppling over. Hot, full-figured babe in two piece outfit. Clutching bare bloody stomach. Painful gasping out of death gab. Final toppling sideways. Rating A+

chase, shooting, and gab 145:00 to 147:33

can be found on you tube under "Bombay Mail, Hindi dubbed movie, 1980"

and is this what you want--http://wwwultraindia.com

*that is the Hindi translation. But the movie was originally in Tamil and can also be found under "Bombay Mail 109--Tamil Superhit Movie." The times might be slightly different. But Tamil uses a different alphabet, and so I couldn't read the URL.

Is that better Jimbo?
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kill666Desire

Post by Kill666Desire »

URL is simply the direct link to the video. Allow me to show an example

https://solie.org/alibrary/LawofthePlai ... iarch.html
Kill666Desire

Post by Kill666Desire »

As for how it’s done, simply use the mouse, hold click as you over the link like a fishing yet, and then right click for copy. Then right click again here to paste
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

blonde gets knifed in an episode of the fifties TV western series, Bronco

La Rubia--voluptuous and treacherous blonde has betrayed her Mexican revolutionary lover for money. Bronco confronts her and tells her to get out of town because the dead man's former girl friend is looking for her. The blonde blows him off and tells him she is not leaving without her reward. She unwisely stands before an open window and takes a knife in the back. Super hot blonde. Fine facial reaction to a knife in back. Held up for a bit in hero's arms. Rating B

death scene--47:30 to 48:00

can be found by googling Uncle Earl's Classic TV channel. It is in the western section under Bronco, season 2, La Rubia

Hope this helps:

solie.org/alibrary/Bronco_218LaRubia.html

The actress is Joan O'Brien.
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Kill666Desire

Thanks for the pointers.

I will try using the mouse for the next one I do. But at least I think I have found out what you guys want and perhaps I can learn how to bring that URL over.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Your old system worked. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the last two because of the changes. Getting the exact URL out of YouTube isn't always easy. Bombay Mail, for example, seems to be a silly musical.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Tommygun

Try it like the old system on you tube under

"Bombay Mail, Hindi dubbed movie, 1980"

The 1980 is important, because there are other movies with the same title.

As for it being a silly musical, well almost any Bollywood or Lollywood movie, no matter how downbeat or grim, can have everyone suddenly singing and dancing like an old MGM or Fox musical. It is weird for a westerner. I recall watching a Bollywood version of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with all kinds of upbeat musical numbers. Of course, Hollywood had Roy Rogers sometimes singing several songs in fairly serious plots.

It is possible there are musical numbers in Bombay Mail, 1980, but check the time 1:45:00 to 147:33

I am trying to have the old system intact even as I try URL if I can find it. I know I will probably muck it up, but one should be able to find these things under the title and year which will remain my fallback method.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:36 pm Kill666Desire

Thanks for the pointers.

I will try using the mouse for the next one I do. But at least I think I have found out what you guys want and perhaps I can learn how to bring that URL over.
Don't bother with the "old man" stuff.... I'll be 70 in November! Lots of the new stuff I don't understand either. :D

Your "Bronco" URL works! All we have to do is highlight it, copy it, and paste it in a new browser window!

If you want to make it even easier for us, click on the icon at the top of the posting window that says Insert Image (it looks like a little picture). This will put "Image" in your post. Put your cursor between the "Image" and right click and Paste. This will put the URL as a hot link that we just click on and it takes us to the video. I hope you can figure that out. If not, no big problem... we can just copy and paste the text of the URL that you post.

Jimbo
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

An Italian western dubbed into, I think, Portuguese

Os Dois Violentos--hottie blonde big rancher Sylvia Solar is trying to take over the valley. She has an army of cutthroats on her payroll doing her bidding. An all out attack to wipe out the town is repulsed in a big gun battle. Sylvia is stuffing her money and jewels into a satchel and preparing to flee. She is surprised by her main henchman who demands his share. Both are then surprised by one of the heroes, an "outlaw" who has been framed for murder by Sylvia. She offers him big money if he will kill her henchman and put all the blame on him. She overlooks a gun in the satchel. The henchman pulls it out and shoots her, before being shot himself by an arriving ranger. Hot blonde. Shocked reaction to being shot. Unique spinning fall. Rating B.

The confrontation and shooting is from 125:19 to 126:50

can be found at you tube under "Os Dois Violentos AKA Dois Homens Violentos 1964"

I couldn't figure out how to cut and paste, but the URL is, I think

youtube.com/results?search_query + os + dois + violentos + 1964

This movie is subtitled in English and is very entertaining overall.
Kill666Desire

Post by Kill666Desire »

I’m confused, my pointers didn’t help at all?